Obama Wanted To Ride Into Jerusalum On An Ass But Biden Wasn't Available

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Sorry........I couldn't help it.

joe-biden-ass.jpg

They should have called Bush. I heard since Republicans gave him their backside, he shows up to the opening of an envelope.

Oh wait. If he leaves the country, there are people who might arrest him for war crimes.

Never mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was fun seeing Netanyahu kissing Obama's butt, after he campaigned for Romney, and tried to provoke war with Iran.

This is in current events?

Yeah.....Obama's in Gaza now.

I guess that's a current event.

I noticed that every time a US president visits the region all hell breaks loose.

Guess even though Obama swore things would change, well it's obvious nothing has. Matter of fact things have gotten worse.

I noticed that every time a US president visits the region all hell breaks loose.

Guess even though Obama swore things would change, well it's obvious nothing has. Matter of fact things have gotten worse.

Why do you guys always say "Obama promised this and swore to do that"? You know you're full of shit. Politicians don't make those kinds of promises. Why? Because they are fucking politicians. You guys are such liars. The majority of right wingers think Bush was honest and Obama a liar. What fools.

Israelite sure do love Obama. That's gotta be killing right wingers. Right wingers hate Obama so much. They can't understand why others don't. Everyone else can't understand why Right Wingers do.

Well, us in America know why. Republicans are the confederate party. It's 90% white. The answer is as obvious as a white hood.

Why do you guys always say "Obama promised this and swore to do that"? You know you're full of shit. Politicians don't make those kinds of promises. Why? Because they are fucking politicians. You guys are such liars. The majority of right wingers think Bush was honest and Obama a liar. What fools.

Well, during the Cairo speech Obama promised that he would close GITMO down.

Guess he was pulling everyone's leg then.

After listening to Ben Carson and Rand Paul I think it's possible to elect leaders that don't speak with forked tongues, but folks like you don't really give a shit. You're happy just keeping a Republican out of the White House despite the fact that the current POTUS is a butt-reaming asshole.

They should have called Bush. I heard since Republicans gave him their backside, he shows up to the opening of an envelope.

Oh wait. If he leaves the country, there are people who might arrest him for war crimes.

Never mind.
Bush this and Bush that........freaking get a grip Poindexter.

When are you lefties going to realize that Bush hasn't been president for half a decade.

And that Obama needs to be judged on his own merits......... :cool:

:confused:Looks like you never seen one of Ubangos campaign speeches. Stop watching so many cartoons and get with it.

Forum List

Back