Obama VS. Bush Jr.

Funny that this is even discussed. Bush burned his way through a budget surplus like it was his own personal petty cash fund and when he left office, left an enormous deficit and two enormous failed wars.

In spite of the often-stated goal of the R party to screw the president and country, Obama has managed to add jobs every single month and grow the economy.

There's one set of standards by which some judge Bush and another by which they judge Obama. The latest is the idiotic belief that a bearded father of a rescued American is bringing Muslim down on us by what he said on the WH steps while Bush grinned idiotically on at least 4 separate occasions when the exact same words were uttered by his guests.

Bush was a complete failure and doesn't dare step out of his house. His own party, his own brother pretend not to know him. Most of this country feels the same way.

Seems you haven't been paying attention.

IOW, you have no answer because I'm right. :badgrin:

With all the hatred I see against Obama, I think to myself, "I wonder if these guys even think W. was a better president?".

Who do you think was a better president?

While Obama isn't good, he is easily better than Bush. Bush was handed no wars and a balanced budget. He then commenced damaging our country. Obama was handed 2 wars and out of control spending. He has gotten us out of one of the wars.

You are a lying bitch

Bush was handed the worst crash of a Market (the NASDAQ) in American History.

Think the 'Daq isn't big? Three of the top five biggest Companies on earth, Apple, Microsoft and Google are on the 'Daq.

THE worst crash in History. And a recession

Last U.S. Recession Began Under Clinton, Economy Panel May Say - Bloomberg

Then there was that guy named Usama bin Lden that the rapist had a chance to kill THREE times and pussied out on.

You are lying, ignorant, stupid piece of shit.

You can knock Bush for a lot of things. Some of which I will agree with you.

But you are just another dimocrap -- A lying scumbag.

And stupid.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth

And bush let 9/11 happen. I should have mentioned that thanks.

Funny that this is even discussed. Bush burned his way through a budget surplus like it was his own personal petty cash fund and when he left office, left an enormous deficit and two enormous failed wars.

In spite of the often-stated goal of the R party to screw the president and country, Obama has managed to add jobs every single month and grow the economy.

There's one set of standards by which some judge Bush and another by which they judge Obama. The latest is the idiotic belief that a bearded father of a rescued American is bringing Muslim down on us by what he said on the WH steps while Bush grinned idiotically on at least 4 separate occasions when the exact same words were uttered by his guests.

Bush was a complete failure and doesn't dare step out of his house. His own party, his own brother pretend not to know him. Most of this country feels the same way.

Seems you haven't been paying attention.

IOW, you have no answer because I'm right. :badgrin:

No, you havent been paying attention.
It isnt that you dont know anything. It's that everything you know is wrong.

With all the hatred I see against Obama, I think to myself, "I wonder if these guys even think W. was a better president?".

Which guys? For some on this board, do you really wonder?

I think it is too early to rank either President but imo, Bush will be lower third and Obama will be upper third.

Bush: Average unemploment 5%. AAA credit rating. Won 2 wars. Hobbled al Qaeda. Solved recession in 18 months or less.
Obama: Average UE rate 9%. Lowest workforce participation rate since 1970s. Lost 2 wars. Extended recession for 4 years. First lowered credit rating in US history. Illegal action on NLRB. Repeated scandals. Spent more than any other president.

Yeah, Obama will be in the upper third. Along with Herbert Hoover and Warren Harding.

Won two wars? :lol: Wow. You mean he left two wars unfinished, one of course was an ill advised war of aggression that will effect this country negatively for decades to come. Allowed al Qaeda refuge in Talibanistan. Refused to even acknowledge the recession he passed on to the next administration until it was too late. Bottom third, no doubt.

History will show that Bush did the right thing even though it made him unpopular as a president.

History will show that Obama did many wrong things because he was very much wrapped up in being popular as a president.

That's my opinion and you can all argue it and say I am a fool.....but it wont be worth it because everything I see you saying wants me to say you are a fool.
Fascism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And in the end, neither of our opinions will change.

The wars look like more and more of a huge mistake with each passing day.

Which guys? For some on this board, do you really wonder?

I think it is too early to rank either President but imo, Bush will be lower third and Obama will be upper third.

Bush: Average unemploment 5%. AAA credit rating. Won 2 wars. Hobbled al Qaeda. Solved recession in 18 months or less.
Obama: Average UE rate 9%. Lowest workforce participation rate since 1970s. Lost 2 wars. Extended recession for 4 years. First lowered credit rating in US history. Illegal action on NLRB. Repeated scandals. Spent more than any other president.

Yeah, Obama will be in the upper third. Along with Herbert Hoover and Warren Harding.

Won two wars? :lol: Wow. You mean he left two wars unfinished, one of course was an ill advised war of aggression that will effect this country negatively for decades to come. Allowed al Qaeda refuge in Talibanistan. Refused to even acknowledge the recession he passed on to the next administration until it was too late. Bottom third, no doubt.

It isnt that you dont know anything. IT's that what you know is wrong.

History will show that Bush did the right thing even though it made him unpopular as a president.

History will show that Obama did many wrong things because he was very much wrapped up in being popular as a president.

That's my opinion and you can all argue it and say I am a fool.....but it wont be worth it because everything I see you saying wants me to say you are a fool.

He was never more popular than when he went after the fuckers who attacked us on 9-11. Hell he still has support when he invaded and occupied Iraq. Of course that support was supplied by the so called liberal media. During the year+ run up and propaganda campaign they ran with the White House. It really wasn't until all that propaganda about Saddam's reconstituted WMD's programs, that he was mass producing and stockpile all over Iraq (North, South, East and West of here....), turned out to be false and cherry picked that he started to become unpopular.

He was never more popular than when he went after the fuckers who attacked us on 9-11. Hell he still has support when he invaded and occupied Iraq. Of course that support was supplied by the so called liberal media. During the year+ run up and propaganda campaign they ran with the White House. It really wasn't until all that propaganda about Saddam's reconstituted WMD's programs, that he was mass producing and stockpile all over Iraq (North, South, East and West of here....), turned out to be false and cherry picked that he started to become unpopular.
I approved of him after 9/11! He lost that support after -0- was found in Iraq.

Bush was a far better President! I didn't agree with everything he did, but overall he kept our country safer and did well considering what Clinton handed him. Clinton left him a country that had an economy on the downslide. Clinton weakened the military, refused to take Bin Laded when offered, and caused the 9-11 debacle!

Overall, Bush was a good President, and the military was proud to have him as CIC, but not Obama!

Bush was a far better President! I didn't agree with everything he did, but overall he kept our country safer and did well considering what Clinton handed him. Clinton left him a country that had an economy on the downslide. Clinton weakened the military, refused to take Bin Laded when offered, and caused the 9-11 debacle!

Overall, Bush was a good President, and the military was proud to have him as CIC, but not Obama!

You have one distorted view. Bush got a balanced budget and no wars from Clinton. Obama got 2 wars, bad economy, and out of control spending. Bush couldn't get bin laden with 2 wars and Obama did get him. Bush killed more Americans in his wars than terrorists ever did. Our military has never been weak in my lifetime.

You have one distorted view. Bush got a balanced budget and no wars from Clinton. Obama got 2 wars, bad economy, and out of control spending. Bush couldn't get bin laden with 2 wars and Obama did get him. Bush killed more Americans in his wars than terrorists ever did. Our military has never been weak in my lifetime.

You are wrong, and a good candidate for the next DUMBASS AWARD issued on "flame!"

The "balanced budget" if you can call it that was due to the R congress, but even they contributed to the downslide by overspending.

It wasn't Bush's war, it was bipartisan and brought about by Clinton's incompetence.

Fool.
Bush inherited the recession that began under Clinton. Bush inherited Clinton's failed non-war on terrorism. Clinton's actions directly led to 9/11. Bush eliminated bin Laden as an effective force.

You are wrong, and a good candidate for the next DUMBASS AWARD issued on "flame!"

The "balanced budget" if you can call it that was due to the R congress, but even they contributed to the downslide by overspending.

It wasn't Bush's war, it was bipartisan and brought about by Clinton's incompetence.

Bush ruined the balanced budget.

Bush started the wars.

You must be from some other planet.

I view them as equals. Both increased massive debt, passed massive entitlements, waged wars overseas, ignored illegal immigration, and both have overseen the demise of the middle class and economic future of the US.

Bush is why we got Obama, so in a way, it will always be Bush's fault. :lol:

Fool.
Bush inherited the recession that began under Clinton. Bush inherited Clinton's failed non-war on terrorism. Clinton's actions directly led to 9/11. Bush eliminated bin Laden as an effective force.

9/11 happened while bush was president.

Bush was handed a balanced budget and ruined it.

We lost more Americans in the stupid wars bush started than terrorist have ever killed.

Bush failed to get bin laden, Obama got him.

These are the facts.

Fool.

We lost more Americans in the stupid wars bush started than terrorist have ever killed.

These are the facts.

Those are talking points and failed memes. The fact that you can't tell the difference tells me all I need to know.

Fool.

These are the facts.

Those are talking points and failed memes. The fact that you can't tell the difference tells me all I need to know.

Those are the facts. You have opinion and spin.

Fool.

These are the facts.

Obama and Bush prove there is no difference between parties. It then simply comes down to partisan politics and race which are essentially meaningless.

Forum List

Back