Obama versus Jesus: Black Christians Must Decide

What racism? Matthew said the GOP would welcome black people into their party. Isn't that proof enough that there are no Republican racists? I mean, if you disregard the fact that he feels the need to actually SAY that at this point in our history, it makes perfect sense.

mowringing.jpg

Obama versus Jesus: Black Christians Must Decide

8/28/12
By Lloyd Marcus

A poll claims that Romney will receive zero percent of the black vote. Well, if the poll proves correct, it means that a vast majority of black voters are ignorant of the truth...or else they're racist.

Black Christians who vote for Obama knowing his crimes against Christianity and biblical principles have chosen to worship the idol of racial loyalty over their discipleship to Jesus Christ. Pure and simple.

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me." -Exodus 20:3

Incredibly, some blacks have completely forsaken their Christianity for Obama. A fellow PK (preacher's kid) said her parents recently changed their stance on same-sex marriage in support of their black president. I find this remarkable.

Though I disagree, I have been sympathetic and understanding with black seniors who have suffered dearly, with hearts still bearing scars of racial injustice.

A year or so ago, I hosted the first Black Conservative Press Conference at the National Press Club in D.C. Several prominent black conservatives from numerous black conservative groups/organizations spoke. My brother brought my 84-year-old black dad from Baltimore. That evening, Dad said, "Everything I heard today is true. But, because of racism I suffered in my youth, I can not turn against Obama."

At that time, I respectfully gave my hero, my preacher dad, a pass. Some may criticize me, saying, Lloyd, either you stand for conservatism or you do not. While you may have a valid point, it is in my DNA to respect my parents. How do you respectfully tell your usually character-driven parent that his decision to support Obama, no matter what, is rooted in racism and a refusal to forgive?

But now that Obama has been exposed as the most anti-Christian president in U.S. history, senior black Christians must no longer be given a pass for supporting this man.

---

Read more: Articles: Obama versus Jesus: Black Christians Must Decide

You'll excuse BLACK CHRISTIANS, one hopes, if they refuse to take advice from a NAZI about how Black Christians are supposed to practice their religion, right?

Mitt Romney has the right to believe in any religion he wishes but I contend that Mormons are no more Christian than Muslims.

While both rescognize the existance of Jesus Christ, both base their faith on Mohammed (The Koran) and Joseph Smith (The Book of Mormon).

And I will humbly disagree. A religion that claims to be a restoration of the fulness of Christianity, which clearly states that the First principle of the Gospel is Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, whose worship clearly centers around the Atonement and Resurrection of Jesus Christ, and which is named after Jesus Christ, is clearly a Christian Church.

The Book of Mormon teaches:

And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins. (2 Nephi 25:26)

In fact, the whole point of the Book of Mormon is to:

show unto the remnant of the house of Israel what great things the Lord hath done for their fathers; and that they may know the covenants of the Lord, that they are not cast off forever—And also to the convincing of the Jew and Gentile that Jesus is the Christ, the Eternal God, manifesting himself unto all nations (Book of Mormon - Title page)

Which is why when you read the Book of Mormon you will find the prophets testifying of the coming of Jesus Christ, His Atonement. His resurrection. You will find in the Book of Mormon the post-ressurection ministry to the people where He established His Church among them. You will find the Doctrine of Christ - that through faith in Jesus Christ, Repentence, Baptism by immersion, and the laying on of hands for the Gift of the Holy Ghost, we can use the Atonement that Christ provided.

Everything we do in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, we do as a witness to our faith in Jesus Christ.

If you want to claim that's not Christian for whatever reason, you are free too. I just cannot and will not agree.

You'll excuse BLACK CHRISTIANS, one hopes, if they refuse to take advice from a NAZI about how Black Christians are supposed to practice their religion, right?

And what Nazi is suggesting anything?

What about Obama vs. Hercules?

You know, the story about the son of a god who lived on earth with god-like powers. He sacrificed himself to save others.

Seems like there's many versions of the demi-God / Son of god myth.

Obama vs. Superman!!

Forum List

Back