Obama Using Taxpayer Money To Fund Overseas Mosques

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Obama Using Taxpayer Money To Fund Overseas Mosques

Taxpayers in the recession ridden United States might be surprised to find that the Obama Administration is spending their money to refurbish Mosques overseas. The US recently paid to refurbish the Amr Edn El Aas Mosque in Cairo The Mosque was named after the Islamic Conqueror of Christian Eqypt. Also, The US Ambassador to Tanzania, Alfonso Lenhardt, recently assisted in a ribbon cutting ceremony for the US paid refurbishing of the Kizimkazi Mosque in Tanzania. What would the average American think of this use of their hard earned money if the mainstream media reported this?

Here we have this Appeasement President funding the very people who attacked our Embassies and rebuilding their Mosques in FOREIGN LANDS. 16 trillion in debt, DEAD Americans on 9-11 under his watch. SHAMEFUL.

Don't we have churches that need rebuilding?? OH WAIT.. THE LEFTIST SCREECH:

SEPARATION OF CHURCH N STATE! SQUAWK SQUAWK!!----

So it's ok to apologize to the enemy of America and trash Free Speech - but not to Christians when they are offended.

It's ok and to send AMERICAN'S TAX MONEY overseas to rebuild MOSQUES in the very countries where they attack AMERICAN sovereignty.... BUT LEFTISTS would howl like stuck pigs if any politician allocated taxpayer money to rebuild churches..

LEFTISM - BACKWARD, UNCONSTITUTIONAL, LIES

This is how the LEFT spend our tax dollars and scream for more!! Abortion, Overseas Mosques, Media Matters to collude with the WH in keeping the truth from coming to light, ACORN- Obama's own darling, which was caught red handed in election fraud.

From the Washington Times article: This will really blow your mind..

The State Department is sending Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf - the mastermind of the Ground Zero Mosque - on a trip through the Middle East to foster “greater understanding” about Islam and Muslim communities in the United States. However, important questions are being raised about whether this is simply a taxpayer-funded fundraising jaunt to underwrite his reviled project

Read more: EDITORIAL: Tax dollars to build mosques - Washington Times EDITORIAL: Tax dollars to build mosques - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Fantasy land news..

:lol:

You're one of the biggest hacks here. The Washington Times isn't Fantasy Land.. nor is the State Dept .. F A I L

Barack Obama FUNDS the enemy and their Mosques with American tax dollars..

WHO'S THE REAL ENEMY?

Fantasy land news..

You're one of the biggest hacks here. The Washington Times isn't Fantasy Land.. nor is the State Dept .. F A I L

WHO'S THE REAL ENEMY?

Muslims are not our enemy... they certainly aren't Obama's enemies - since he's already clarified who he views as 'the enemy'... conservatives. However, Muslims are not the enemy of Americans. No matter how you want it to be true, it isn't.

Having said that, funding mosques - or any other religious buildings - in other countries is wrong.

Fantasy land news..

WHO'S THE REAL ENEMY?

Muslims are not our enemy... they certainly aren't Obama's enemies - since he's already clarified who he views as 'the enemy'... conservatives. However, Muslims are not the enemy of Americans. No matter how you want it to be true, it isn't.

Having said that, funding mosques - or any other religious buildings - in other countries is wrong.

Even ones we blew up in the first place? You don't think our reconstruction dollars have been going to rebuild religious institutions all over the globe? I'll bet they have and do...

Fantasy land news..

WHO'S THE REAL ENEMY?

Really?? Muslims didn't kill Americans on 9-11???? That's news to me.

WHO'S THE REAL ENEMY?

Yes, extremist Muslims from Saudi Arabia did.

An extremist Christian blew up a building in Oklahoma. Another one shot a doctor in the doctor's own church. Another one blew up a park during the Olympics.

The problem is extremism, not the religion.

An extremist Christian blew up a building in Oklahoma. Another one shot a doctor in the doctor's own church. Another one blew up a park during the Olympics.

One domestic terrorist, oh wait.. Obama's buddy Bill Ayers.. make that two..

And BILLIONS OF MUSLIM TERRORISTS.. Or didnt' you see the signs and hear the chants this week as Embassies burnt and flags were destroyed?

Apples to oranges but you liberals have to defend the enemy .. even apologize to them. That's on you.. I don't give a damn what you or anyone else thinks.. THE TRUTH is the truth.

What happened to Separation of Church and State? Why aren't leftists in this thread screaming about funding religious institutions??????? Silence..........................................................

United States investing millions to refurbish mosques as a good-will effort

Think of it as a Taxpayer funded "This Old Mosque"

Just a cursory search of the term “mosque” on the State Department’s list of “projects” reveals 26 examples of federal funds going to fund construction, renovation, and rehabilitation of various mosques abroad. The benefiting countries include Bulgaria, Pakistan, Mali, Tunisia, Afghanistan, Benin, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Albania, Egypt, Tunisia, the Maldives, Yemen, Turkmenistan, Tanzania, Uganda, Azerbaijan, Sudan, Serbia and Montenegro.
Not so much an Obama Project but rather a State Department Project
The U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) — which is putting millions toward “heritage preservation” projects in the developing world — financed mosque-related projects in all the aforementioned countries.

http://patdollard.com/2012/09/inves...-mosques-worldwide-with-u-s-taxpayer-dollars/

and it seems it has been going on for awhile now
http://www.aim.org/don-irvine-blog/state-dept-funds-mosque-rehab/

Last edited:

Would you care to name the 'extremist Christian' that blew up Centennial Olympic Park? Or are you just on another uninformed 'roll'?

Would you care to name the 'extremist Christian' that blew up Centennial Olympic Park? Or are you just on another uninformed 'roll'?

Oh the irony....

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Rudolph

Forum List

Back