Now-collapsed FTX crypto slush fund laundered Ukraine donation money to Democrat candidates to help rig mid-terms

There’s no question that FTX was a ponzi scheme.

There’s no debate that crypto is a fools paradise

But there is ZERO evidence that Ukraine had anything to do with it other than converting crypto PRIVATE donations into real currency

There’s no question that FTX was a ponzi scheme.

There’s no debate that crypto is a fools paradise

But there is ZERO evidence that Ukraine had anything to do with it other than converting crypto PRIVATE donations into real currency

Um, we have to audit all the funds to see what went where

Now-collapsed FTX crypto slush fund laundered Ukraine donation money to Democrat candidates to help rig mid-terms
This is a lie, comprehensively debunked:

“CLAIM: U.S. aid to Ukraine was laundered back to the Democratic Party through the failed cryptocurrency exchange firm FTX.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The Ukrainian government has not invested nor stored money in FTX, according to the country’s Ministry of Digital Transformation. These claims misrepresent a short-term initiative in Ukraine that used FTX to convert cryptocurrency donations for the war effort into government-issued currency. While FTX’s former CEO Sam Bankman-Fried has donated large sums to Democrats, records show he and other FTX executives also have donated to conservative groups.”

That the right continues to propagate this lie illustrates how corrupt and dishonest conservatives truly are.

The right’s war on facts and the truth continues.

This is a lie, comprehensively debunked:

“CLAIM: U.S. aid to Ukraine was laundered back to the Democratic Party through the failed cryptocurrency exchange firm FTX.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The Ukrainian government has not invested nor stored money in FTX, according to the country’s Ministry of Digital Transformation. These claims misrepresent a short-term initiative in Ukraine that used FTX to convert cryptocurrency donations for the war effort into government-issued currency. While FTX’s former CEO Sam Bankman-Fried has donated large sums to Democrats, records show he and other FTX executives also have donated to conservative groups.”

That the right continues to propagate this lie illustrates how corrupt and dishonest conservatives truly are.

The right’s war on facts and the truth continues.

AP News doesn't tell me what to believe.

BTW, they did not donate to "conservative" groups. Republican groups yes, but in no way "conservative", unless you're stupid enough to consider Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, etc. "conservatives." They donated money to RINO and never-Trumper Republicans and their organizations.

So much for AP News.

Last edited:
Yup.
Whole lotta Republicans there

Corrupt RINOs, Never-Trumpers, and uni-party slags who are no different from Democrats. In case you hadn't noticed, there's not a single Trump-endorsed candidate or organization on there.

MAGA is not for sale, and can not be bought.

1669644018206.png

Last edited:
There are two big names linked to it involved in this as well,Shaquille o Neil and Tom Brady.there are some other famous celebrity’s as well thst were listed but they were the only two listed I knew who they were.

"Sam Bankman-Fried, the former head of FTX, chose to sit down with Tiffany Fong, a cryptocurrency vlogger, for a series of interviews. In the two videos released following the company’s collapse, SBF discussed various key questions....

...SBF said about his political activities, “I donated about the same to both parties. All of my Republican donations were dark.” He addressed rumors about the money laundering of Ukrainian donations:

“The Ukraine one? I wish I could have pulled that off. I wish. I didn’t fully understand the goal of it. I was helping Ukraine launder funds for the Democratic Party? I don’t know why Ukraine is laundering funds for the Democratic Party. I don’t know how they would or why they would.”

CryptoNews on Binance Feed: New SBF interview addresses FTX “backdoor” and money laundering claims | Binance Feed

Listen to him. A guy who fled the country in order to avoid prosecution, claiming that his scam didn't involve Ukraine funneling money back to the US in order to influence the 2022 midterm elections. Of course they were laundering money back. It was in Ukraine's best interest to keep any "MAGA candidates" from winning seats in Congress. Otherwise their funding would be cut off. And of course FTX donated to Republican candidates and groups. Those same Republican groups would do anything to prevent Trump-endorsed candidates from winning.

Fried is obviously a liar and a fraud.

Forum List

Back