Obama uses Teleprompter for 6th Grader Audience at Elementary School.

This is unbelievable. I don't recall other presidents when speaking to school children having a podium with a seal much less a teleprompter.

Photos at links:

obama Graham falls church - News, photos, topics, and quotes
Obama Uses Teleprompter for 6th Grade Audience | Feed Your ADHD

Who cares?

Probably the poor janitor that had to lug the thing out. Also, very telling about how Obama views and values his image.

was the janitor getting union wages?

Have any of you bothered to see the video of Obama speaking to the class?

He patched up a misunderstanding between classmates with a root beer summit didn't he?

Did his Education Czar pass out condoms?

Got an honorary 6th grade degree?

This is unbelievable. I don't recall other presidents when speaking to school children having a podium with a seal much less a teleprompter.

Photos at links:

obama Graham falls church - News, photos, topics, and quotes
Obama Uses Teleprompter for 6th Grade Audience | Feed Your ADHD

Who cares?

Probably the poor janitor that had to lug the thing out. Also, very telling about how Obama views and values his image.

So, no other president cared about how he was perceived?

Really, this is a stupid thread.

He patched up a misunderstanding between classmates with a root beer summit didn't he?

So, what youre saying is that you dont know anything about this whole thing. All youre doing is making ridiculous statements to make you feel good.

So, what youre saying is that you dont know anything about this whole thing. All youre doing is making ridiculous statements to make you feel good.

I think I have a handle on it thanks. You can keep your words to yourself, particularly when you are trying to attribute them to me. No rule against injecting some humor here and there. Some people actually ENJOY the break from back stabbing and echoes of, hey stupid.

It seems that way. I've looked at the video in the classroom and the press conference held at the school. There was no teleprompter nor podium in the classroom. Obama and Duncan sat on stools in front of the class. The podium and the teleprompter were used in the press conference, not in the class.

It seems that way. I've looked at the video in the classroom and the press conference held at the school. There was no teleprompter nor podium in the classroom. Obama and Duncan sat on stools in front of the class. The podium and the teleprompter were used in the press conference, not in the class.

Unfortunate we have to check these things. After the President hands out lab coats to doctors at press conferences, uses soldier's coffins or cadets as a back drop, uses a teleprompter almost all the time and says he won't raise the middle class' taxes in speeches it isn't hard to see why there's a problem.

Unfortunate we have to check these things. After the President hands out lab coats to doctors at press conferences, uses soldier's coffins or cadets as a back drop, uses a teleprompter almost all the time and says he won't raise the middle class' taxes in speeches it isn't hard to see why there's a problem.

It seems you're caught up in that rabid partisianship. Because when you look at it as unbiasedly as probably what is possible, you see that:

1. Campaign promises rarely match governance. In this Obama is probably no better or worse that Dubya, Clinton, Bush I, Reagan, Ford, or Nixon.

2. All presidents have used military coffins, soldiers, cadets, aircraft carriers, tanks, etc as a backdrop at one point or another. Now you can subscribe that use to whatever conspiracy theory you like.

3. Since teleprompters have been invented, they have been used. Bush didn't use it as much as he should have. Clinton, being the policy wonk, didn't need it much, but did use it at times.

If it were up to me, I'd say use it and screw up as little as possible because I don't what to have other 'interpret' what the POTUS is saying because he said it so poorly that it could mean practically anything.

It seems you're caught up in that rabid partisianship. Because when you look at it as unbiasedly as probably what is possible, you see that:

1. Campaign promises rarely match governance. In this Obama is probably no better or worse that Dubya, Clinton, Bush I, Reagan, Ford, or Nixon.

2. All presidents have used military coffins, soldiers, cadets, aircraft carriers, tanks, etc as a backdrop at one point or another. Now you can subscribe that use to whatever conspiracy theory you like.

3. Since teleprompters have been invented, they have been used. Bush didn't use it as much as he should have. Clinton, being the policy wonk, didn't need it much, but did use it at times.

If it were up to me, I'd say use it and screw up as little as possible because I don't what to have other 'interpret' what the POTUS is saying because he said it so poorly that it could mean practically anything.

Clarity is a prized commodity I agree. With Obama, I think many of us thought he was a public option man, but come to find out he says he wasn't. The speeches sure lead you to that conclusion. So what are we to do if you can't believe Obama's speech promises? What are we to think about his speech tonight? Someone pointed out he was lieing in a speech once, that went over well. As long as it is well said, that is all we should care?

Have you missed the one unrefutable fact that even with a teleprompter, what he says is so vague or fluid that it could mean practically anything? And apparently, since his meaning or content so often changes from group to group, he sees it that way too?

Forum List

Back