Obama Urges Soviet-Style Voting Laws

I'm all for it. If it means defeating big money in politics, then let's do it. Afterall, most Americans side with today's most important issues such as raising the minimum wage, raising taxes on the wealthy, and the government acting on climate change. Unfortunately, Americans seem confused which party supports what so too many vote republican which is a complete travesty.

Obama Maybe it s time for mandatory voting - CNN.com

Obama wants mandatory voting for all citizens

I want a pony. BFD.

Consensus of who, the ill-informed, get real girl.
Why are you so opposed to democracy?

Because democracy is mob rule, we live in a republic, don't like it leave. You have the freedom to do that and to decide if you're going to vote or not. Why do you hate freedom?
I love freedom, but even freedom has limitations. Are you not aware of laws that have always existed that limit personal freedoms?

Your lie and deflection are noted, typical you. Carry on.
I'm lying about laws that limit personal freedoms?

No you lied about loving freedom, hell you're advocating taking freedom away, the other is nothing but deflection.

So far, there have been two topics started by the mass email rubes on this "mandatory voting".

We should start a lottery pool which allows people to bet on how many total topics the rubes will start about it.
I don't get ANY emails about politics idiot. I am not on a single mailing list.
You remain a dedicated liberal troll

Here is something else to consider we have the secret ballot so no one else can know who or what you voted for to make this work we would have to give that up. Right now I could sign my name on the sheet to get the ballot go to the voting booth wait five minutes put in the box and leave no one would know which was mine so we would have to put something on that ballot that identifies us and shows we actually voted.

Of course he does. He's a freaking fascist deep down and wants to control everything you do.

Thankfully you put in the Republicans to control Congress after watching him shove OscamCare down our throats

If someone doesn't want to vote, doesn't think it's important to vote, or just doesn't want to be bothered to put down the XBOX controller long enough to vote, THEY SHOULDN'T BE VOTING. Thank you, that is all.

I'm all for it. If it means defeating big money in politics, then let's do it. Afterall, most Americans side with today's most important issues such as raising the minimum wage, raising taxes on the wealthy, and the government acting on climate change. Unfortunately, Americans seem confused which party supports what so too many vote republican which is a complete travesty.

Wait are you one of the mass email rubes g500 is referring too?

Yeah, but you're all for forced labor camps, reeducation of enemies, and death camps too.

Communists never change....

I've never much cared for this idea. I shouldnt be compelled to vote.

This was a comment on another site on this topic. lol

SNIP:

Obama’s not serious, he’s just a troll. Ignore him.

Aizen on March 19, 2015 at 10:51 AM

Agree.

He’s going to continue to troll like this, even when he’s out of office.

We all know the type from work, school & the Internet, an insufferable pr!ck.

Best just to ignore him and his lunatic ideas.

ALL of the article at:
Obama confirms I really love mandates Hot Air

So far, there have been two topics started by the mass email rubes on this "mandatory voting".

We should start a lottery pool which allows people to bet on how many total topics the rubes will start about it.
You remain a blind partisan tool who asks how high when Fox tells you to jump.

You remain a blind partisan tool who asks how high when Fox tells you to jump.
I'll take that over being a liberal ANY DAY

The consequences would work like any fine imposed on a citizen.
How do you know given none of this has been proposed in Congress? And again where do you end what the government can make mandatory how much power do you want them to have?
Why does it matter whether or not it has been discussed in congress? We aren't talking about the viability of the law. I am just expressing my opinion.
How do you discuss the viability of something that would be mandatory without knowing what the consequences would be for refusing? It seems to me if your aim was to make everyone vote the punishment for not doing so would have to be fairly severe.
Let me ask you this, if someone flat out refuses to pay their speeding ticket, what should their punishment be?
If they refuse long enough a warrant is issued for their arrest. So would you support making voting mandatory with the punishment being possible arrest for not doing so?
Yes, I would.

Why are you so opposed to democracy?

Because democracy is mob rule, we live in a republic, don't like it leave. You have the freedom to do that and to decide if you're going to vote or not. Why do you hate freedom?
I love freedom, but even freedom has limitations. Are you not aware of laws that have always existed that limit personal freedoms?

No you lied about loving freedom, hell you're advocating taking freedom away, the other is nothing but deflection.
How is that deflection? You assume because I agree with mandatory voting that I hate freedom. That's just stupid,

How is that deflection? You assume because I agree with mandatory voting that I hate freedom. That's just stupid,

Bringing up laws that have nothing to do with YOUR subject is deflection. Also you can't love freedom on one hand and want to take it away with the other. Got it, now go away, I'm done.

Yes. Yes he is.

Yes. Yes he is.
Oh shut the fuck up lapdog

does this include all dead people and animals?

How do you know given none of this has been proposed in Congress? And again where do you end what the government can make mandatory how much power do you want them to have?
Why does it matter whether or not it has been discussed in congress? We aren't talking about the viability of the law. I am just expressing my opinion.
How do you discuss the viability of something that would be mandatory without knowing what the consequences would be for refusing? It seems to me if your aim was to make everyone vote the punishment for not doing so would have to be fairly severe.
Let me ask you this, if someone flat out refuses to pay their speeding ticket, what should their punishment be?
If they refuse long enough a warrant is issued for their arrest. So would you support making voting mandatory with the punishment being possible arrest for not doing so?
Yes, I would.
That's extremely disturbing.

Forum List

Back