Obama Urges Soviet-Style Voting Laws

The boi is still but hurt because he lost congress, it won't go anywhere. But I will take the money in politics over millions of ignorant voters any day.
Oh, right the few with big money should have say over the destiny of millions of others. Yeah, you really are a republican, arent you?

Only really ignorant people just listen to ads and not do their own research, those are the ones I don't want in the voting booth. Hell most of them can't tell you who the VP is or who their members of congress are, do you want them to determine your destiny?

Of course he does.
There are more Democrats than Republicans, a greater percentage of Republicans vote than the percentage of Democrats that vote.
So obviously ANY Democrat would be all for this.

The boi is still but hurt because he lost congress, it won't go anywhere. But I will take the money in politics over millions of ignorant voters any day.
Oh, right the few with big money should have say over the destiny of millions of others. Yeah, you really are a republican, arent you?

Only really ignorant people just listen to ads and not do their own research, those are the ones I don't want in the voting booth. Hell most of them can't tell you who the VP is or who their members of congress are, do you want them to determine your destiny?
Oh, please your idea of research is Fox News and Ted Cruz. You don't actually care to look up actual objective facts with context. If you did, you would be liberal.

How are you going to enforce it? Are you going to have the police and military round people take them to the polls and hold them their till they vote and lock them up if they refuse? Just how much control do some of you want the government to have over you?
I think a fine would suffice. Perhaps a tax penalty. That's just my opinion.
If they don't pay it what then? First it was mandatory health insurance now we're talking about mandatory voting just where does this mandatory stuff end?

Of course he does.
There are more Democrats than Republicans, a greater percentage of Republicans vote than the percentage of Democrats that vote.
So obviously ANY Democrat would be all for this.
Yep. America by and large sides with liberal issues, Let's do it.

Make decisions by consensus, take away any effect of bribing or buying anyone (since the decisions rely on the consent of others, not just on the decision makers), and all money currently poured into campaign lobbying can be invested in solutions.

Consensus of who, the ill-informed, get real girl.

Are democrats going crazy? How would they enforce it? Drag people to the polling place in handcuffs? Democrats are getting worse than nazis.

How are you going to enforce it? Are you going to have the police and military round people take them to the polls and hold them their till they vote and lock them up if they refuse? Just how much control do some of you want the government to have over you?
If they don't pay it what then? First it was mandatory health insurance now we're talking about mandatory voting just where does this mandatory stuff end?
The consequences would work like any fine imposed on a citizen.

Make decisions by consensus, take away any effect of bribing or buying anyone (since the decisions rely on the consent of others, not just on the decision makers), and all money currently poured into campaign lobbying can be invested in solutions.

Consensus of who, the ill-informed, get real girl.
Why are you so opposed to democracy?

And if the citizen refuses to pay the fine. Then what?

The consequences would be similar to refusal to pay any fine.

Last edited:
Yep. America by and large sides with liberal issues, Let's do it.

Yup and McDonald’s is the nations largest restaurant chain, and 90% of American beer is watered down fake beer made with corn and rice, and the top three largets employers are Walmart/McDonalds/Yum Brands....
So anything that most Americans like, is usually the worst that is available, but heavily advertised.

The consequences would be similar to refuse to pay any fine.

So you're not ruling out prision time, huh, Adolf?

Oh, please your idea of research is Fox News and Ted Cruz. You don't actually care to look up actual objective facts with context. If you did, you would be liberal.

This from he who only speaks in talking points, LMAO. How often to you talk to your congressmen's offices?

So far, there have been two topics started by the mass email rubes on this "mandatory voting".

We should start a lottery pool which allows people to bet on how many total topics the rubes will start about it.

And now we're up to 3 so far!

The consequences would be similar to refuse to pay any fine.

So you're not ruling out prision time, huh, Adolf?
What fine in our system would send you to prison rather than jail?

The Democratic response would be, If they did not vote, they are happy with the status-qua, therefore their vote will be counted for the incumbent.

Forum List

Back