Obama Turned Down 50 Million To Release His College Admissions! Why?

6 years later and the crazies are still bellyaching.....

I'm not particularly worked up about this, but you don't find it just a little scary that we are electing Presidents who have a large gap in their history that they REFUSE to fill in?

I find it impossible to believe that if this were a conservative President, you wouldn't be going ape shit.

There is a large fallacy in your argument. No president in our history has undergone as much examination at this one. President's aren't required to release diddly-squat about their personal life, including their education.

We already had this with a conservative President, George W. Bush, Jr., and it didn't bother me a bit. Personal liberty and all that jazz.
Total bullshit. I don't recall bush stalling on any of his personal history information.
I do recall the liberal media making up shit about Bushes military record.

the most transparent President and his comrades like the IRS.

there's a reason none of this has been released and when people find out the reasons why....and it's going to show how you were played and duped. this man life is Manufactured...I mean they wrote two books about him before he every accomplish a damn thing in his pathetic.

worst man and President ever. Carter loved his country and didn't feel he needed TO TRANSFORM IT. Obama thinks we need to TRANSFORMED to me that is someone who hates the country and thinks we are all just a bunch of greedy bible thumping gun clingers..

I'm not particularly worked up about this, but you don't find it just a little scary that we are electing Presidents who have a large gap in their history that they REFUSE to fill in?

I find it impossible to believe that if this were a conservative President, you wouldn't be going ape shit.

There is a large fallacy in your argument. No president in our history has undergone as much examination at this one. President's aren't required to release diddly-squat about their personal life, including their education.

We already had this with a conservative President, George W. Bush, Jr., and it didn't bother me a bit. Personal liberty and all that jazz.

The fallacy is your when you suggest that because past Presidents weren't scrutinized neither should this one be.

There are and were large questions about Obama's past, some legitimate, some not so much. Regardless , the American people should absolutely know who it is they are voting for, if you don't want to release that information. you don't have to. Don't run for political office.

Obama is the President of the United States of America.

Trump is a Reality TV nutter publicity whore.

It would be beneath the dignity of the office of the President to respond to this National Enquirer stunt.

Perhaps Trump can do something more worthwhile and redeeming, such as searching for Bigfoot.

But it is not below his dignity to say "the police acted stupidly" when in fact they did not.

Or that if he had a son he would look like Trayvon.

If he released his transcripts and such he would be doing just what other Presidents have done.

Eisenhower did not release transcripts.
Kennedy did not release transcripts.
LBJ did not release transcripts.
Nixon did not release transcripts.
Ford did not release transcripts.
Carter did not release transcripts.
Reagan did not release transcripts. In fact, Reagan was very adamant about not releasing them.
Bush, Sr. did not release transcripts
Clinton did not release transcripts.
Bush, Jr. DID release his transcripts online, after they had been pirated, anyway.

Dig this Media actually probed other candidates

(Yes, World Net Daily)

This was once a non-issue.

It would be beneath the dignity of the office of the President to respond to this National Enquirer stunt.

Perhaps Trump can do something more worthwhile and redeeming, such as searching for Bigfoot.

But it is not below his dignity to say "the police acted stupidly" when in fact they did not.

If he released his transcripts and such he would be doing just what other Presidents have done.

Reagan did not release transcripts. In fact, Reagan was very adamant about not releasing them.
Bush, Jr. DID release his transcripts online, after they had been pirated, anyway.

(Yes, World Net Daily)

However, while such private information about other candidates was divulged
Read more at Dig this Media actually probed other candidates

If this is true, doesn't it kinda close the door on this whole issue?

Yepp. It is true.

Mitt Romney never released his college transcripts. Neither did John Kerry, until someone stole the records.

The whole thing is a non-issue.

Actually not, you see those were White guys; there's a different set of rules for everyone else...

George Bush got into graduate school at Harvard with a C average. The university that I attended for graduate school would not even look at you unless you had a B average. It was a good school, but it was not Harvard. Why were people not after Bush to explain this?

(Yes, World Net Daily)

From your own link

Bush’s campaign posted a copy of his Yale transcript online.
Read more at Dig this Media actually probed other candidates

Clinton's grades were never released, but one can presume a Rhodes scholar probably made good grades in college

As for Presidents further back than that, you will have to provide some proof that they didn't release that information, or that they were adamant about not releasing it, since your link didn't mention them.

How many lies does that make in ONE post from you?

Ike needed birth certificate to run for president
‘Ike had nothing to hide!’

Ike needed birth certificate to run for president September 22 2010 Sonoran News

Natural Born Citizen - A Place to Ask Questions and Get the Right Answers President Dwight Eisenhower Had to File a Birth Certificate to Run for President - Unlike Obama Ike had nothing to hide

Ike needed birth certificate to run for president September 22 2010 Sonoran News

Natural Born Citizen - A Place to Ask Questions and Get the Right Answers President Dwight Eisenhower Had to File a Birth Certificate to Run for President - Unlike Obama Ike had nothing to hide

Yet McRacist didn't need source for bogus quotes in sigline

‘OP has something to hide!’

Just FTR Ike didn't "need" a birth certificate. There's no such requirement in the Constitution, (nor could there be since at the time there was no such thing).

CAVE CREEK – Glen Fairclough, a reader from Salt Lake City, Utah, sent us an e-mail last week to express his gratitude for publishing the recent article regarding President Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate.

Sorry but I don't subscribe to lunacy as fact...

CAVE CREEK – Glen Fairclough, a reader from Salt Lake City, Utah, sent us an e-mail last week to express his gratitude for publishing the recent article regarding President Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate.

Sorry but I don't subscribe to lunacy as fact...

The one that was duly signed by a laundry detergent?

:lmao:

:lol:

again

what a completely absurd statement.

i'm puzzled with the left has a huge issue with this. i don't recall the left having an issue about bush releasing his transcripts....oh wait.....that is because the left kept demanding he release his transcripts.

your whines are therefore ignored and your tears run down the street

i'm puzzled with the left has a huge issue with this. i don't recall the left having an issue about bush releasing his transcripts....oh wait.....that is because the left kept demanding he release his transcripts.

your whines are therefore ignored and your tears run down the street

tumblr_mn6dntJLG21qdlh1io1_400.gif

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back