Obama Turned Down 50 Million To Release His College Admissions! Why?

LOL!!! The cons keep complaining when we talk about Bush, but they still haven't let this go! What's more important, what a president did 6-14 years ago or what someone did in college? Get a clue, folks.
LOL!!! The cons keep complaining when we talk about Bush, but they still haven't let this go! What's more important, what a president did 6-14 years ago or what someone did in college? Get a clue, folks.
Apparently Obama has something to hide.

Yanno I made the same offer to Andy Kaufmann challenging him to just admit that he faked his own death as the ultimate joke.

Kaufmann's response -- nothing.

Conclusion: Apparently Andy Kaufmann has something to hide.

Obama's place of birth being Hawaii was already published repeatedly in nationally syndicated papers like the NY Times and the Chicago Tribune when he was made editor of the Harvard Review.

The first black man to ever accomplish such a feat.
The most amazing part is that Obama was the 1st person ever to be made editor of the Harvard Review without writing a single review himself. ..... :cool:

obama isn't about to release all the doggerel he wrote at Harvard about how evil the US is. On the other hand, he has nothing to gain by playing games with the likes of Trump. He'll make $50 million in 6 months of public speaking once he leaves office, and who knows how much more after that. A stunt is a stunt.

Obama's place of birth being Hawaii was already published repeatedly in nationally syndicated papers like the NY Times and the Chicago Tribune when he was made editor of the Harvard Review.

The most amazing part is that Obama was the 1st person ever to be made editor of the Harvard Review without writing a single review himself. ..... :cool:

You should be standing behind your brother Muslim ??

Donald Trump is a Muslim? Who knew. Learn sump'm every day. File under useless info.

6 years later and the crazies are still bellyaching.....

I'm not particularly worked up about this, but you don't find it just a little scary that we are electing Presidents who have a large gap in their history that they REFUSE to fill in?

I find it impossible to believe that if this were a conservative President, you wouldn't be going ape shit.

Donald Trump is a Muslim? Who knew. Learn sump'm every day. File under useless info.

Uh, I was referring to Obama :wink:

Digging dirt to hopefully turn up a corps, ol' Don just don't let those charities have the dough without a good reason...

College ADMISSIONS? What is being referenced? One gets letters and forms to fill out & return, I do not even have mine, and I was accpted to both universities* I applied to, and five or six law schools (every one I applied to.)

*I had taken a couple classes at UF in high school, my high shool handled that.

Uh, I was referring to Obama :wink:

Well it does kind of essplain why five times a day Rump turns to face a direction that makes his hair fly to one side....

It's September and the newest season of The Apprentice will start soon.
It's interesting how Trump only gives a shit about Obama every September.

That's right. Donald Trump offered him 50 million to go to any charity of his choosing if he released his college admissions. Again......................50 million dollars that would be donated to any charity of Obama's choosing. What's on those admissions he doesn't want to show the American public?

probably because he got into Columbia and harvard with scores that a similarly situated white man would have been turned down for. He didn't even make honors at Columbia-when I was applying to major league law schools white men with less than a 3.8 out of Yale (magna to summa cum laude) had almost ZERO chance of admissions to Harvard Law

blacks were given .5 points added to their GPA and (back in the 800 point scale) 130 points added to their LSAT meaning a white guy with a 3.7 and a 750 had a lower chance of getting into HLS than a black with a 3.3 and a 640

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

Obama is the President of the United States of America.

Trump is a Reality TV nutter publicity whore.

It would be beneath the dignity of the office of the President to respond to this National Enquirer stunt.

Perhaps Trump can do something more worthwhile and redeeming, such as searching for Bigfoot.

But it is not below his dignity to say "the police acted stupidly" when in fact they did not.

Or that if he had a son he would look like Trayvon.

If he released his transcripts and such he would be doing just what other Presidents have done.

6 years later and the crazies are still bellyaching.....

I'm not particularly worked up about this, but you don't find it just a little scary that we are electing Presidents who have a large gap in their history that they REFUSE to fill in?

I find it impossible to believe that if this were a conservative President, you wouldn't be going ape shit.

There is a large fallacy in your argument. No president in our history has undergone as much examination at this one. President's aren't required to release diddly-squat about their personal life, including their education.

We already had this with a conservative President, George W. Bush, Jr., and it didn't bother me a bit. Personal liberty and all that jazz.

That's right. Donald Trump offered him 50 million to go to any charity of his choosing if he released his college admissions. Again......................50 million dollars that would be donated to any charity of Obama's choosing. What's on those admissions he doesn't want to show the American public?

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

Because obama is not his bothers keeper but he expects other to be.

Forum List

Back