Obama trying to tell you what to do with your body!!

this is how the right reacts to advice based on sceince.

Dont talk about it or they will claim you are trying to control them by telling them facts.

I really wish you people could see just how silly your responses to facts and ideas are.

the right has become a swirl of silliness
We don't need Obama nor his wife "TELLING" us "FACTS".

Unlike you, we don't need them "TELLING" us anything. Unlike you, we can think for ourselves.
Hell, ignore them. Eat whatever you want to eat. Super size three times a day. It helps eliminate the opposition.
I will ignore them. I don't need them TELLING me Jack Shit. I have the intelligence to know that unhealthy eating habits will eventually cause major problems.

And true, it will eliminate the opposition. It's going to be good days indeed when fat slovenly liberal idiots like Barney Frank, Michael Moore, Oprah Winfrey, Rosie Odonnell, Al Roker, Joy Behar, Roseanne Barr, Ed Shultz, and a whole lot of other fat slovenly liberal idiots start dropping dead from coronaries or choking to death death on ham sammiches and pizza slices.

Yep, good days indeed!:razz:

Unlike you, we don't need them "TELLING" us anything. Unlike you, we can think for ourselves.
Hell, ignore them. Eat whatever you want to eat. Super size three times a day. It helps eliminate the opposition.
I will ignore them. I don't need them TELLING me Jack Shit. I have the intelligence to know that unhealthy eating habits will eventually cause major problems.

And true, it will eliminate the opposition. It's going to be good days indeed when fat slovenly liberal idiots like Barney Frank, Michael Moore, Oprah Winfrey, Rosie Odonnell, Al Roker, Joy Behar, Roseanne Barr, Ed Shultz, and a whole lot of other fat slovenly liberal idiots start dropping dead from coronaries or choking to death death on ham sammiches and pizza slices.

Congratulations. You are apparently smarter that 64% of the population that are either overweight or obese. I think it's a good thing for the President or any other public figure to speak out in support of healthy easting habits. Poor eating habits and lack of exercise will cost this country untold billions.

Or Chris Christie.

Or Chris Christie.
Chris Christie is going to be your president one day, and rightfully so!

Get used to it!

Let me see if I understand this correctly.

The Surgeon General issues a statement that as a country, we are overweight, and then lists a bunch of generalized steps how to change or prevent this, and it is somehow Obama telling us what to do?

Haven't these kinds of things been going on for years? Food pyramids, BMIs, etc.

This seems like reaching for anything to blame on Obama. There's already plenty to complain about where he's concerned, why try to make something out of this?

Or Chris Christie.

Get used to it!

Yea, to finish the job Bush started.

Get used to it!

Yea, to finish the job Bush started.
Noooooooooo, to right the wrongs of the worst president in US history, Barack Hussein Obama.

To the right, he has to be the worst president, he's "black". Yet, he hasn't stared any wars. Tens of thousands of Americans aren't dead and maimed because of him lying. The economy is improving.

You look at the state Bush left the country in and the right wants to somehow blame it on Obama. That's just crazy.

Considering how Republicans refuse responsibility for any of their disasters, I guess it shouldn't be a surprise.

The Surgeon General?s Vision for a Healthy and Fit Nation Fact Sheet

1.jpg

The wonders of implants!

Nice stuff, I bet they even feel real. I hear that Michelle and the kids were seen chowing down on barbeque fat-reebs during a (taxpayer funded endless) skiing vacation in Colorado. So much for leadership by example.

What bothers me is the ribs and twinkie queen Michelle Obama with hips like a fucking battleship lecturing the world how to and that they must eat healthy, just like her mincing gay husband, who hung around all his life with communists, destroyed the economy with deficit spending and has poll numbers in the toilet lecturing kids to 'do what's right". Maybe that's why Michelle lives with Obama - she likes twinkies and he's a twink!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back