Obama trolls Trump - Brilliantly!

I believe my soul will last longer than the body it inhabits.

No explanation for why God wanted Sandyhook to happen? Didn’t think so.
Do you believe God will stop every evil in it's path?
What happens to free will?
Even your soul will last longer than the body it inhabits.

What? Your god isn’t powerful enough to stop freewill? Oh okay. What about Hurricane Harvey? What freewill was involved in that?

I don’t believe in God. I out grew other fairytales as well. Do you also avoid stepping on cracks in the sidewalks?
You really want to lose your free will?
Try being a quadriplegic and tell us how much fun it is.
Jews are not superstitious but Liberals are idiots

I guess when you can’t explain why your God hates Texas—As Hurricane Harvey must have proven—your only option is to dodge and say something ridiculous
Unlike you, I am not an Aristotelian.

Barack Hussein Obama has some balls trying to take credit for the way the economy has surged ahead ever since Trump assumed office.
He's not just feckless and ineffectual...he lectured the country downplaying our accomplishments (you didn't build that).

And then he has the audacity to try and take credit for our economic growth.
No wonder the dishonest left loves him so much...he's just like they are.

Obama was and always will be a "me - me - me" person.

Just like Hillary.

"It's not about our great country, it's all about me.!!!!!!!"

Obama won because he was black, Hillary lost because she was shallow, but unlike Obama had no race card to play.

So your measure of greatness is the ability to troll. Well I must say that does indeed figure but only a complete fool would admit it must less brag about it in a public forum. What are you attempting to do, out Biden Biden?

Dude, Dear Leader is the Troller in Fucking Chief! Don’t go there, & if ya must - understand that what goes around comes around! ;)

So your measure of greatness is the ability to troll. Well I must say that does indeed figure but only a complete fool would admit it must less brag about it in a public forum. What are you attempting to do, out Biden Biden?

Dude, Dear Leader is the Troller in Fucking Chief! Don’t go there, & if ya must - understand that what goes around comes around! ;)
Understand this. Everything Trumps does is gravy. All of the economics was laid out to see under Obama. New jobs created under 40 hours a week or part time jobs. No pay raises. Taxes increasing. Gasoline at 5 bucks a gallon for a period of time. Money for infrastructure that did not get there. Federal Reserve rates artificially kept low and for so long that now we are fearful of raising the rates. Cash for clunkers. GM bailout. Solyndra and other eco companies. And more. Progs love causing more pain for the schlepper peon. The unprivileged ones not approved by Progs. You ph ukers screwed over a lot of people with homes. Now we will watch the worse weapons dropped on you.

We get his bitterness. It must be tough serving as POTUS for 8 years with no legacy.
But he keeps telling us how great he was.

Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, et al pale by comparison.

Nope, but 170 presidential historians rank O top 12 & ur Dear Leader dead last! :)

Are these 170 "presidential historians" related to the 1,100 ex-Justice Department employees, 500 former prosecutors, and 2,000 farmers who determined that "Trump is icky"?

Liberals think that's normal behavior.
Those are no liberals....And despite their claims, they're not anarchists either....They're stone commie scum.
I think the average Democrat of today is actually close to being an Independent.
They've left the party in droves to the Walk Away people who first treat them for their TDS, then share opportunities for their future politics. Many of them came liking President Trump anyway because he encouraged private businesses to bring back their companies to America and others just to double down right where they are and increase their earnings with new trade partners who used to take our business with zero return. President Trump used his art-of-the-deal skills to cause our trade partners to also trade with us a lot more than before. So millions of people have high-paying jobs now, while 3 million no longer need to be on welfare because they're happier working for their own American dream in the future. Some of the university students who were lied to for four years are actually able to realize Marxism is incompatible with a free trade country whose main benefit is giving all people equality under the Constitutional protections developed over the past 244 years. Go America!

Obama gave away part of Alaska's land in the form of its westerly Aleutian Islands. He did not bother his arrogant self to ask Alaska if he could give their property away, he just did it. With it, he gave away a trillion dollars in oil and gas in and around the islands to Russia. Earlier, he and his Secretary of State Hillary in an also secretive move, gave away 20% of America's up-gradable uranium to Russia, who is in cohoots up to their necks with the ayatollah of Iran who just threatened America with a nuclear attack if a gay man is elected President. He will also have to take out our ally Israel to satisfy his murder-god who tells him to murder infidels in a process called jihad in which they take young men with nothing to do to go kill people who are not muslims. These young men get a bonus if they kill a Jew, and it's doubled if they kill an American "by accident." If they get killed killing people, their families are given income for life.

Pardon me if I don't stand up and cheer the idiot along with you. He has imperiled this nation with his give-aways, not to mention his theft of other mens' thunder and hard work.
Fake news.

"Q: Is President Obama giving away several Alaskan islands to Russia?

A: No. The U.S. has never claimed ownership of the islands identified in viral emails and websites. They lie far closer to the coast of Siberia than to Alaska."

Alaskan Island Giveaway?

You've been lied to again.
Why do you keep going back for more?
That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it. WE no longer own those islands, no thanks to Barack Obama who released title on them without consulting the state of Alaska.
What's the weather like on your planet?
Planet Texas is just fine, How did cobwebs ever start growing in your brain, sweetie?
Texas is on this planet kiddo.

Understated, powerful, and elegant, as always from the Obamas.

Impressed that you can type with your face jammed up his ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I for one am impressed that you can still Tapatalk considering the recent frontal lobotomy ;)

upload_2020-2-18_17-5-47.jpeg

We get his bitterness. It must be tough serving as POTUS for 8 years with no legacy.

Nope, but 170 presidential historians rank O top 12 & ur Dear Leader dead last! :)

Are these 170 "presidential historians" related to the 1,100 ex-Justice Department employees, 500 former prosecutors, and 2,000 farmers who determined that "Trump is icky"?

Ya dude, it’s all so like.. Deep State-n-stuff! :iyfyus.jpg:

Understand this. Everything Trumps does is gravy. All of the economics was laid out to see under Obama. New jobs created under 40 hours a week or part time jobs. No pay raises. Taxes increasing. Gasoline at 5 bucks a gallon for a period of time. Money for infrastructure that did not get there. Federal Reserve rates artificially kept low and for so long that now we are fearful of raising the rates. Cash for clunkers. GM bailout. Solyndra and other eco companies. And more. Progs love causing more pain for the schlepper peon. The unprivileged ones not approved by Progs. You ph ukers screwed over a lot of people with homes. Now we will watch the worse weapons dropped on you.

Do point us to $5 gas under Obama. Can’t wait!! :D

Oh, and understand THIS ... F U Goober!

Ya dude, it’s all so like.. Deep State-n-stuff! :iyfyus.jpg:

Here's one of your "presidential historians"..

Presidential historian: Impeachment will be the 'season finale' of Trump

Presidential historian: Impeachment will be the 'season finale' of Trump

Here's another:

"Presidential historian Allan Lichtman, who predicted Donald Trump’s victory two months before Election Day, lays out why he thinks Trump will be out of the Oval Office by Election Day 2020..."

Historian Makes Bold Prediction About President Trump

Here's another:

"Presidential Historian Claims Support for Trump Will Collapse..."

Presidential Historian Claims Support for Trump Will Collapse

Here's another:

"Presidential historian Douglas Brinkley predicted that President Donald Trump is in "deep trouble"

Trump is in "deep trouble," presidential historian predicts as poll shows half of country wants president impeached

Here's a good one for you:

"When former Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton promoted a letter signed by 750 historians calling for President Donald Trump’s impeachment..."

Presidential Historian Slams Colleagues’ Call for Impeachment: ‘Their Letter Is Political, Not Factual’

Yet another:

"Presidential historian: Trump joins Andrew Johnson 'as the most racist president in American history'."

Presidential historian: Trump joins Andrew Johnson 'as the most racist president in American history'

It sounds pretty much like the only qualification for being a "presidential historian", is to be a liberal hack college professor with a hatred for Trump.

Forum List

Back