Black Coder Trolls Critical Race Theory Tip Line Until It Quietly Shuts Down

Elementary students in China are learning algebra. How will this CRT benefit students here or excel them in life?
In America students learn algebra, no elementary student is learning CRT. In China elementary students are also taught censored history. How has lying to ourselves about our history benefitted us?

This ^ looks fake as fuck.

Also, whats up with the bolded random words? Thats super gay. :dunno:
That’s not a black man. It’s a pasty white liberal bitch in virtual blackface. How do I know? “Sister” vs “sistah”.
Young, brilliant and fine sister Sofia Ongele developed a website that automatically trolls the critical race theory (CRT) tip line set up by Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin in a successful attempt to shut it down.

She was able to activate help from local, national and international citizens to do this.

Powerful stuff. Check it out...

The teaching of history has us at the point in this nation where forums like this exist full of rracist whites who believe whites are the savior of mankind and are where they are only because whites were more advanced than everyone else. That lie needs to end and the only way to end iit is to tell the entire truth.

The teaching of history has us at the point in this nation where forums like this exist full of rracist whites who believe whites are the savior of mankind and are where they are only because whites were more advanced than everyone else.
With you so far...
That lie needs to end
It is.
and the only way to end iit is to tell the entire truth.
And you lost me.

Don't waste your time.

These fools are dropping like flies, and raging against the dying of the White, er, light. :)

With you so far...

It is.

And you lost me.

Don't waste your time.

These fools are dropping like flies, and raging against the dying of the White, er, light. :)
The lie has not ended.

In America students learn algebra, no elementary student is learning CRT. In China elementary students are also taught censored history. How has lying to ourselves about our history benefitted us?

Let me clarify.
The world is built upon math and science.

I'll let you conclude why countries like Japan, Iceland, and South Korea for example are extremely successful whereas sub-Sahara Africa is extremely poor and impoverished.

Let me clarify.
The world is built upon math and science.

I'll let you conclude why countries like Japan, Iceland, and South Korea for example are extremely successful whereas sub-Sahara Africa is extremely poor and impoverished.
There is no such thing as sub saharan Africa. Lack of math and science is not the problem there. White colonizers still control the resources with their multi nationals. Japan was rebuilt with our money.

Forum List

Back