Obama traveling to Colorado for a Photo opp with shooting victums

Obama's home town of Chicago had more murders last month than Aurora, Colorado. Nothing but politics.

You're a stone-cold fucking idiot. Of course Obama went to Aurora. Just like Bush went to New Orleans after Kat- oh wait.

He flew over New Orleans.

ap6.jpg

Ha ha ha. Excellent governance there.

"Yep. That's a lot of black people and a lot of water down there...Let's go to Crawford and rustle up some broncos! YEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWW!!!"

obama is insufferable.

Terrible tragedy. President Obama went and said some nice words. I especially like what he said about forgetting about the shooter.

Feel free to dislike him for many things, but this? Your hatred has got the better part of your judgment.

On a lighter note, that was one huge fly pestering the president as he spoke.

And this piece of shit says we need LESS POLICE????????

If this is what you want America, go for it.

Republicans deny Romney is saying "less police". What else could be be saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully none of the guns released by Holder and Papa Obama
into the general public from Fast and Furious were

involved in this

Bad enough some of them killed a Border Patrol agent and
any number of poor Mexicans

obama is insufferable.

Isn't that the truth

How much those poor people went through
and now they have to listen to Papa Obama
talk about himself

Maybe he will set a new record for how many times
he uses the word "I" in a speech?

:lol:

You seem to care more about bashing President Obama than the victims of this tragedy. That's just sad. Obama went to Colorado and said some nice words and I am sure his visit was appreciated. Both Romney and Obama suspended their campaigns and I applaud them both for it.

obama is insufferable.

Isn't that the truth

How much those poor people went through
and now they have to listen to Papa Obama
talk about himself

Maybe he will set a new record for how many times
he uses the word "I" in a speech?

:lol:

You seem to care more about bashing President Obama than the victims of this tragedy. That's just sad. Obama went to Colorado and said some nice words and I am sure his visit was appreciated. Both Romney and Obama suspended their campaigns and I applaud them both for it.

As for caring
I care for both

:eusa_angel:

Why was it okay for Bush to visit and speak at Virginia Tech but not okay for Obama to visit and speak at Aurora?

Has far as I remember Bush attended the memorial he didn't fly there solo two days after:eusa_eh:

Why was it okay for Bush to visit and speak at Virginia Tech but not okay for Obama to visit and speak at Aurora?

Has far as I remember Bush attended the memorial he didn't fly there solo two days after:eusa_eh:

President Bush and his wife Laura attended the convocation at Virginia Tech the day after the shootings.

Virginia Tech massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

President George W. Bush Speaks at Virginia Tech - YouTube

President Bush and his wife Laura attended the convocation at Virginia Tech the day after the shootings.

Doesn't matter the time really, that was a planned event, planned by the college and the students, a totally different thing, of course the president would attend. Bush didn't plan it or organize it, Obama’s trip was a planned event by Obama for Obama

Doesn't matter the time really, that was a planned event, planned by the college and the students, a totally different thing, of course the president would attend. Bush didn't plan it or organize it, Obama’s trip was a planned event by Obama for Obama

That's funny. Do you take crazy pills?

Why does Obama have to run down there? These people are grieving, their family members have just been murdered, and Obama and his motorcade has to run down there

Obama heading to visit shooting victims, families

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama will travel to Colorado on Sunday to visit with victims of the movie theater shooting and their families.

White House communications director Dan Pfeiffer announced plans for the trip on Saturday night. Aides say will also include meetings with state and local officials.

Obama heading to visit shooting victims, families - CBS News

I am not going to get on Obama for coming to Colorado. Any President should have done that.

He doesn't have to, it's been that way all the time.

No good answer

Forum List

Back