Obama traitor to united states

This..essentially works as a baseline for me..

conservatism

n.
1.The inclination, especially in politics, to maintain the existing or traditional order.
2.A political philosophy or attitude emphasizing respect for traditional institutions, distrust of government activism, and opposition to sudden change in the established order.
3.Conservatism The principles and policies of the Conservative Party in the United Kingdom or of the Progressive Conservative Party in Canada.
4.Caution or moderation, as in behavior or outlook.
conservatism: Definition from Answers.com

Let's talk about Conservatives before the Magna Charter! They treated common citizen like do-do, for they had them by the sword and wouldn't let go. When they wrote the Magna Charter, they thought that was a really liberal document, while in reality it isn't a good as The U.S. Constitution during slavery, as folks starved to death and finally came to America in droves. The truth is the wealthy made out like a bandit as everyday folks lost their homes, cars, savings, IRAs, retirement money, and self-respect! Still, they want to kiss the wealthy butts so they won't lose their jobs, which only will make things worse for now they know− they gotcha, as they do not care about you, all they want is mo-money! If you do not believe me then check your candidates' background for your sake!

PEACE & LOVE!

The Magna Carta was under English Law, England, not the USA. Colonies fell under it before the Revolution. The Articles of Confederation governed the Union for a decade before the Constitution.

For the record, most of us want more money, liberals and conservatives alike. ;) How about you? You need more than you have or do you want to donate?

This..essentially works as a baseline for me..

Let's talk about Conservatives before the Magna Charter! They treated common citizen like do-do, for they had them by the sword and wouldn't let go. When they wrote the Magna Charter, they thought that was a really liberal document, while in reality it isn't a good as The U.S. Constitution during slavery, as folks starved to death and finally came to America in droves. The truth is the wealthy made out like a bandit as everyday folks lost their homes, cars, savings, IRAs, retirement money, and self-respect! Still, they want to kiss the wealthy butts so they won't lose their jobs, which only will make things worse for now they know− they gotcha, as they do not care about you, all they want is mo-money! If you do not believe me then check your candidates' background for your sake!

PEACE & LOVE!

The Magna Carta was under English Law, England, not the USA. Colonies fell under it before the Revolution. The Articles of Confederation governed the Union for a decade before the Constitution.

For the record, most of us want more money, liberals and conservatives alike. ;) How about you? You need more than you have or do you want to donate?

I do donate! However, I am not talking about giving, I am talking about helping! However, with conservatives greed trumps need, for "Christian conservatives are not their brothers keeper!

PEACE & LOVE!

I do donate! However, I am not talking about giving, I am talking about helping! However, with conservatives greed trumps need, for "Christian conservatives are not their brothers keeper!

PEACE & LOVE!

Urban Myth. We all give, we all take. There is a different measure in all of us. Politics is not the determining factor, but the strength of ones being, Left or Right. Lose the preconceived notion, learn to accept people as you find them, it is a whole different flow when you do. The latter breeds insult and prejudice. It compounds the chaos factor.

I did not make it clear that I was taking about England!

PEACE & LOVE!

Where are you from? Me, Long Island, NY. What is your native language? Me, English. How long have you been communicating in English? You do well. This place will help you develop your skill. :):):)

I consider Obama being called a traitor by partisan right wingers a good thing.

I was called that and worse for opposing the Iraq invasion.

I was correct, well the right are just right.

So what is your position on facilitating the publication of thousands of Top Secret Documents?

A MESSAGE FOR STUPID AMERICANS

Repugs as opposed to real Republicans, can always tell us what’s going to happen, but they can never seem to remember what had happened! I am never sure of what will happen, but I can remember what has transpired to wit:

In 2005 our economy began slipping until in 2006 when it became a serious problem. The Repugs were under the delusion that by invading Iraq they could steal the oil to pay off their debt; however when that didn’t work, the damn burst. The Bush administration gave businesses carte blanche tax breaks, write-offs, allowed them to ship unlimited Americans jobs overseas to eventually move overseas themselves and invest in foreign counties with a blind eye to fraud, graft, money laundering, hiding wealth in Swiss type banks, and as a results stocks fell, workers were laid-off not unemployed check getters, as many lost homes, cars, investments, savings, 401k accounts, retirement, and self-respect! Now they want to give our safety net, social security, over to investors for Wall Street, mortgage brokers, BP oil, and banks to fuck-up as more money is floated then they could reasonably use, and dummies go for it! The greedy rich have health insurance, flood insurance, fire insurance, hurricane insurance, retirement insurance, accident insurance, humungous life insurance, and don’t give a shit about anything except mo-money and why billionaires still steal and no one is outraged or even surprised! Today, many are so stupid that they want to give the Repugs another chance! (lol) If I were an enemy foreign nation, I would propagandize for a race war in this nation as we are prime for one with all those not so subtle racists groups whining against President Barack Obama efforts to build our economy to make it once again the strongest economy in the world like in the 70s when we had a great economy with labor making top dollar, and the rate of growth was fairly equal for both labor and management, and entitlements were at its highest, but the Repugs only want white people to prosper, mainly themselves, to steal mo-money while whining about the recovery taking so long although it took eight years for FDR to fix Herbert Hoover’s mess, and Clinton six years to fix Ronald Reagan’s mess, but they want President Barack Obama to fix W Bush’s mess in less than two years⎯ right!

The Repugs told them that dark folks are getting all the tax dollars to have health-care, food-stamps, and unemployment benefits as good white folks pay for the least to get the most although 400 dollars a week plus 200 dollars of food stamps doesn’t allow one to save or barely live for 1 + 1 is still 2! Repugs are so stupid that every time they say 1 + 1 = 2, they are guessing! If poor folks get the most why do they have the least? They spend all of their money on dope and booze! Don’t you know that if you save just a penny a year in a hundred years you will have a dollar? Now why can’t they do that? Because they are grown, and won’t live hundred years! You’re kidding, right? No, I’m serious about getting real
PEACE & LOVE!

Last edited:
I consider Obama being called a traitor by partisan right wingers a good thing.

I was called that and worse for opposing the Iraq invasion.

I was correct, well the right are just right.

hat's just and right Pilgrim.... if ya know what I mean... doncha... huh... ;)

A MESSAGE FOR STUPID AMERICANS

Repugs, as opposed to real Republicans, can always tell us what’s going to happen, but they can never seem to remember what happened! I am never sure of what will happen, but I can remember what has transpired to wit:

In 2005 our economy began slipping until in 2006 when it became a serious problem. The Repugs were under the delusion that by invading Iraq they could steal the oil to pay off their debt; however when that didn’t work out, the damn burst. The Bush administration gave businesses carte blanche tax breaks, write-offs, allowed them to ship unlimited Americans jobs overseas to eventually move overseas themselves and invest in foreign counties with a blind eye to fraud, graft, money laundering, to hide wealth in Swiss type banks, and as a results stocks fell, workers were laid-off not unemployment getters, as many to lose homes, cars, investments, savings, 401k accounts, retirement, and self-respect; now they want to give our safety net, social security, over to investors for Wall Street, mortgage brokers, BP oil, and banks to fuck-up as more money is floated then they could reasonably use, and dummies go for it! The greedy rich have health insurance, flood insurance, fire insurance, retirement insurance, accident insurance, and so they don’t give a shit about anything but mo-money, and why billionaires are still stealing and no one is outraged or even surprised! Today, many are so stupid that they want to give the Repugs another chance! (lol) If I were an enemy foreign nation, I would propagandize for a race war in this nation as we are prime for one with all those not so subtle racists groups whining against President Barack Obama efforts to build our economy to make it once again the strongest economy in the world like in the 70s when we had a great economy with labor making top dollar, and the rate of growth was fairly equal for both labor and management, and entitlements were at its highest, but the Repugs only want white people in charge, mainly themselves so to steal mo-money while whining about the recovery taking so long although it took eight years for FDR to fix Herbert Hoover’s mess, and Clinton six years to fix Ronald Reagan’s mess, but they want President Barack Obama to fix W Bush’s mess in less than two years⎯ right!

The Repugs told them that dark folks are getting all the tax dollars to have health-care, food-stamps, and unemployment benefits as good white folks pay for the least to get the most although 400 dollars a week plus 200 dollars of food stamps doesn’t allow one to save or barely live for 1 + 1 is still 2, but Repugs are so stupid that everyone time they say 1 + 1 = 2, they are guessing! If poor folks get the most why do they have the least? They spend all of their money on dope and booze! Don’t you know that if you save just a penny a year in a hundred years you will have a dollar? Now why can’t they do that? Because they are grown, and won’t live hundred years! You’re kidding, right? No, I’m serious about getting real
PEACE & LOVE!

If I were the head of a enemy foreign Nation I would declare war on the US, hide out in a cave until the new infrastructure was up and running, hook up to free cable and play catch up on what I missed. Hows that new Subway doing, and that new deep water harbor? God. Can you move thew couch against that other wall, and I really don't like that built in swimming pool over there, put it closer to the fountain, no not that one. ;) Is tea ready yet?

President Barack Obama has engaged other countries to sue the united states. He wants U.S. laws to be subordinate to international courts.*

He should be tried for treason.*

This guy is a traitor. He not only needs to be booted he needs to be prosecuted.*
Arizona is literally under attack by Mexican drug cartels and Obama is siding with Mexico over his own country.

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer slams 'foreign interference' in immigration lawsuit - Scott Wong - POLITICO.com

"In a new twist in the fight over Arizona’s immigration law, Republican Gov. Jan Brewer on Tuesday asked a federal court to disallow foreign governments from joining the U.S. Department of Justice lawsuit to overturn the law.*

The move comes in response to a 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruling issued Monday, allowing nearly a dozen Latin American countries — Mexico, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Peru and Chile — to submit friend-of-the-court briefs in Justice’s challenge to SB 1070, which Brewer signed into law in April and is considered one of the nation’s toughest immigration-enforcement measures. "*

Misty is a chunk of shit.

I predict that President Barack Obama's base "unlikely voters" will come out in droves to back his programs and his beautiful visions for America, and any state that has close elections the Democrats will win all of them, for they do not have to yell, curse, lie, pull shit out of their ass, or behave like a thief! However, if that doesn’t happen, America will be in deep trouble for real, and I really hope not, for there are two types of Repugs, rich and greedy or poor and stupid! Poor meaning anyone making under $250,000.00 dollars a year!

I predict that President Barack Obama's base "unlikely voters" will come out in droves to back his programs and his beautiful visions for America, and any state that has close elections the Democrats will win all of them, for they do not have to yell, curse, lie, pull shit out of their ass, or behave like a thief! However, if that doesn’t happen, America will be in deep trouble for real, and I really hope not, for there are two types of Repugs, rich and greedy or poor and stupid! Poor meaning anyone making under $250,000.00 dollars a year!

Keep drinking that kool aid. It is amazing how so many love those transparent back room meetings the Dems have so many of. That is what they promised you right? Transparency, everything on the net for the world to see, live broadcasts on CSPAN. How much of that have you seen? And I don't even dream of making $250,000 , so in your eyes I'm poor and stupid? You have a problem, they have professionals who can help you with that.

Keep drinking that kool aid. It is amazing how so many love those transparent back room meetings the Dems have so many of. That is what they promised you right? Transparency, everything on the net for the world to see, live broadcasts on CSPAN. How much of that have you seen? And I don't even dream of making $250,000 , so in your eyes I'm poor and stupid? You have a problem, they have professionals who can help you with that.

Sometime during a campaign campaigners make problems that they have no way of keeping for they have limited experience, as we all do, however, it isn't making mistakes that counts, like in music, it what one does after making a mistake. Well, if you are a poor Repug, you are working against your own interest by catering to the intense greed of Repugs. Maybe you have the dream of wealth in the future, I hope you obtain it, but in the meantime the greedy feeds on the needy, and if you are not rich then you are nothing but a money meal! As for back room deals, all groups fight in private, and just as lying Repugs say that old folks will be put to death, and that President Barack Obama deducted billions from Medicare when the billions is coming from eliminating fraud in Medicare, but insurance would lose money and so they nixed it! By the way, you make enough money to send your children to private schools? Do you have enough money for health care? Do you have enough money to drive a car 100 miles to work? Would you like to serve as your own police and fire department? Would you like to kill public libraries? Would you like to pave your own roads or build your own bridges. Best of all, would you like to live in a company town where the company runs everything? Think about it, for these are the alternatives to any kind of government! If you think that State government is better than the federal government then you should read your history books about the excesses of state governments, and corruption is costly to tax payers.

Truth is that we haven't had a President who gave a damn about illegals since Eisenhower.

But Obama's administration has openly declared against a state and for other countries.

I can see the difference.

And I say round em up and ship em out, No matter where they came from.

Illegal is Illegal

Actually Nixon really went after drug pushers and started the offensive against Latin America's chemical warfare attack on the US citizen. The other guys must have dropped the ball.

Nuke Mexico and start again with a clean slate!

Bush had the perfect oppertunity to slam the southern border shut after 9-11. He not only failed to take it, he completely ignored those on both sides of the aisle that reccommended it. Too many businesses found it conveniant to use illegal labor as a way to cut costs, and break unions.

Forum List

Back