Obama traitor to united states

He is black adn self identifies as such.

It shows how very little you know about black people

He can identify with whomever he wants.....but that doesn't make him any more Black than he is. People on the right don't hate him because of the color of his skin, it's his policies they dislike, no matter how many times you ignore the true facts, TDM.

Some do..I would hope the majority don't. However, I would really like to see more on the right squashing those who just fling out bigotted insults and code talk..when what is needed is honest discussion about the issues.

Then why do 90% of blacks not vote republican?

Because most Black folks are not rich; therefore, Black folks vote their income, wallets, and bank accounts while Republicans want to cut taxes for the rich, and look-out for their interest, which is okay for I expect the rich to be fully represented unlike working folks in which do not know what side of the bread their butter is on.

PEACE & LOVE

Because most Black folks are not rich; therefore, Black folks vote their income, wallets, and bank accounts while Republicans want to cut taxes for the rich, and look-out for their interest, which is okay for I expect the rich to be fully represented unlike working folks in which do not know what side of the bread their butter is on.

PEACE & LOVE

I've never been rich, I wonder what it's like?

Social programs?

What do you mean by this?

MOST minorities vote democratic as they come from very poor backgrounds and know that the dems are BIG on social programs - i.e. welfare, free lunch, free medical, free education, free housing (via HUD) free, free, free, etc, etc, etc. And are BIG on taxing the rich to meet their goals and win votes.

President Barack Obama has engaged other countries to sue the united states. He wants U.S. laws to be subordinate to international courts.*

He should be tried for treason.*

This guy is a traitor. He not only needs to be booted he needs to be prosecuted.*
So, because he's acting within the laws of the country, you think he should be prosecuted? It's ALMOST as if you're saying you want him gone because he's doing something you disagree with but is still completely within his rights and duties.

He is levying war against Arizona siding with people who are not even citizens of this country. It's a legal war.

He may not be an official traitor but I see him as one.
Looks like I was right!

PEACE & LOVE

Rich in terms of what? And how to you quantify it?

Some people are rich in terms of wealth..others in experience..and some in both.

PEACE & LOVE

Some people are rich in terms of wealth..others in experience..and some in both.

Well, experience I have plenty of. I've never made all that much money though. I don't invest in the markets. And my savings account has laughable amounts in it.

Well, experience I have plenty of. I've never made all that much money though. I don't invest in the markets. And my savings account has laughable amounts in it.

I don't want to get schmaltzy on you..but I think if you are surrounded by people you love and who love you..have lived a life with few or no regrets..and have done most or all of the things you've wanted to do..

Then you are pretty rich.

To paraphrase Johnny Cash (a personal fave):
How many times have
You heard someone say
If I had his money
I could do things my way

But little they know
That it's so hard to find
One rich man in ten
With a satisfied mind

I don't want to get schmaltzy on you..but I think if you are surrounded by people you love and who love you..have lived a life with few or no regrets..and have done most or all of the things you've wanted to do..

How many times have
You heard someone say
If I had his money
I could do things my way

But little they know
One rich man in ten
With a satisfied mind

You and I both know that it wasn't that type of rich that i was answering to. Unless you are an idiot.

How many times have
You heard someone say
If I had his money
I could do things my way

But little they know
One rich man in ten
With a satisfied mind

You and I both know that it wasn't that type of rich that i was answering to. Unless you are an idiot.

Which is why I asked for clarification.

If I told you my salary..you'd probably think I am rich. Yet I live in Manhattan. So..I ain't rich.

President Barack Obama has engaged other countries to sue the united states. He wants U.S. laws to be subordinate to international courts.*

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer slams 'foreign interference' in immigration lawsuit - Scott Wong - POLITICO.com

"*

No. He did not "engage" them. They put in their 2cent because of the money illegals were sending home.

They filed amicus briefs..."friend of the court" briefs. Just littering up the judge's desk...it'll have no bearing on the outcome.

It was arrogant of them to do so, but WTF.....your Local Ladies Quilting Bee could have filed one too. Anyone can.

Yes it is getting old, and we need to fix it. Amnesty is not an option. I thought AZ was on the right track. Still think so.

Feel free to come up with a plan to pack up and ship some 13 million "illegals" who are such for reasons that vary from fleeing for their lives or not quite understanding the law.

Some of them have fought in our various wars..and bravely.

So again..feel free.

WTF? When did we become Cro-Mangnans without the wheel? We can sure as fuck move people a few hundred miles. All 11 -- er, 13 -- er, 20 Million of them.

And BTW genius, service in the US military is not now, and never has been, open to an ILLEGAL alien. The vets you reference are LEGAL aliens. This one was dishonorably discharged for trafficking cocaine and is being deported for continuing to sell drugs as a civilian. Lemme hear the bitch-fest again?

Immigrant veterans face deportation despite military service | cleveland.com

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer slams 'foreign interference' in immigration lawsuit - Scott Wong - POLITICO.com

"*

No. He did not "engage" them. They put in their 2cent because of the money illegals were sending home.

They filed amicus briefs..."friend of the court" briefs. Just littering up the judge's desk...it'll have no bearing on the outcome.

It was arrogant of them to do so, but WTF.....your Local Ladies Quilting Bee could have filed one too. Anyone can.

This is true - what this country allows, many take advantage of. I don't think it will be a big deal. I imagine that those 11 countries that took part in it, think they can sway the outcome. They just don't understand.

Yes it is getting old, and we need to fix it. Amnesty is not an option. I thought AZ was on the right track. Still think so.

Feel free to come up with a plan to pack up and ship some 13 million "illegals" who are such for reasons that vary from fleeing for their lives or not quite understanding the law.

So again..feel free.

WTF? When did we become Cro-Mangnans without the wheel? We can sure as fuck move people a few hundred miles. All 11 -- er, 13 -- er, 20 Million of them.

And BTW genius, service in the US military is not now, and never has been, open to an ILLEGAL alien. The vets you reference are LEGAL aliens. This one was dishonorably discharged for trafficking cocaine and is being deported for continuing to sell drugs as a civilian. Lemme hear the bitch-fest again?

See..what's useful in these posts is clarification. I posted an example of an "illegal" immigrant not only becoming a vet..but a hero. The qualification was illegal..it wasn't "when"..

And FYI..non-citizens can fight for this country..as your link proves.

He should be tried for treason.*

This guy is a traitor. He not only needs to be booted he needs to be prosecuted.*

Arizona is literally under attack by Mexican drug cartels and Obama is siding with Mexico over his own country.

"In a new twist in the fight over Arizona’s immigration law, Republican Gov. Jan Brewer on Tuesday asked a federal court to disallow foreign governments from joining the U.S. Department of Justice lawsuit to overturn the law.*

The move comes in response to a 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruling issued Monday, allowing nearly a dozen Latin American countries — Mexico, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Peru and Chile — to submit friend-of-the-court briefs in Justice’s challenge to SB 1070, which Brewer signed into law in April and is considered one of the nation’s toughest immigration-enforcement measures. "*

In fairness what he has done as described above does not constitute treason in a Constitutional sense. However the behaviour described is a virtual 'poster child' for just WHY the Founders did not want a non-Natural Born Citizen to be President. Obama is acting like exactly what he is- a person whose upbringing was foreign NOT American. Of course he has no Love/Loyalty for America. He never learned such as a child.

Last edited:
Social programs?

What do you mean by this?

MOST minorities vote democratic as they come from very poor backgrounds and know that the dems are BIG on social programs - i.e. welfare, free lunch, free medical, free education, free housing (via HUD) free, free, free, etc, etc, etc. And are BIG on taxing the rich to meet their goals and win votes.

After four hundred years of free labor, no money, investments, or education for years; racism in hiring, discrimination with exploitation, criminalization, and still many dark folks rise! As I said, dark folks vote their interest, not ideology or personalities, on that will help working folks to succeed instead of those filled with greed! I find it curious that instead of trying to be the best that you can be, all you want to do is insult me, but if that's the best that you wish to be, better you than me!

PEACE & LOVE

So again..feel free.

See..what's useful in these posts is clarification. I posted an example of an "illegal" immigrant not only becoming a vet..but a hero. The qualification was illegal..it wasn't "when"..

And FYI..non-citizens can fight for this country..as your link proves.

When is important. We do not know when or how your example became legal. Because he was illegal at some point is an issue, however some how some where some when, he became legal. He could not enlist until after that point. Illegals do not nor can they enlist in the US military. They must first become legal immigrants or citizens.

Forum List

Back