Obama to visit Hiroshima

Maybe he is going there to blame the USA on the last ten earthquakes that almost sent Tokyo into the Atlantic Ocean?

Almost sent Tokyo into the ATLANTIC Ocean, eh? That sure would require a mighty powerful quake indeed.

Obama already apologized when he met the Emperor and Empress in Japan during his first term by bowing too low which was a major ceremony breach of Japanese edicutte (neither spell check nor I can spell that word).

Obama already apologized when he met the Emperor and Empress in Japan during his first term by bowing too low which was a major ceremony breach of Japanese edicutte (neither spell check nor I can spell that word).

Wow! Where did you learn so much about Japan? You must be really smart.

Ummm, where's the apology ???? One quote if you would .

Read the link, moron. This nonsense deflection from you left loons is getting tiresome, knock it off, it never works

I did. Even your hack site doesn't quote an actual apology . Cause there Ain't any. But go ahead and shut me up with one !

Good gawd you're fucking ignorant...go the fuck away if you can't comprehend what he was saying. You're like a little child that needs virtually everything explained to you

Read the link, moron. This nonsense deflection from you left loons is getting tiresome, knock it off, it never works

I did. Even your hack site doesn't quote an actual apology . Cause there Ain't any. But go ahead and shut me up with one !

Good gawd you're fucking ignorant...go the fuck away if you can't comprehend what he was saying. You're like a little child that needs virtually everything explained to you

Lol! You can't post an example of an apology !! I win!

Take your "apology tour" bullshit and shove it up your arse!

When u call righties on their bullshit, the throw out insults and run away.

GFY child, everything has to be explained to you, this is a grown up forum, I'm tired of your ignorance and yes you're one ignorant stupid sob.Nobody has time for your BS, "timmy"....even your name is childish much like your avatar

The president isn't apologizing for the US dropping the atomic bomb on Nagasaki and Hiroshima. This is just more right wing lying hyperbole that is spoken on con radio and then quickly disseminates, like a virus, out to the extremities of the conservative body of loons, who then repeat it as if Jeeezus whispered it in their ear.

Which brings to mind, What Would Jesus Have Done? Would he have dropped two atomic bombs on two cities? What say you fake kristians.

As I said to someone else, it was on ABC or CBS news that they said that while he was in Japan, he planned to visit Hiroshima. What do you think he planned to do there. Tell the Japanese people that droping an atom bomb there was necessary?

Diplomacy. He is not apologizing for shit. Why don't you KNOW things instead of just guessing all the time?

He will stand at the Hiroshima and either say that the bomb dropped there was a good thing or a bad thing. In a diplomatic sense, what do you think he will say. I KNOW. Do you?

GFY child, everything has to be explained to you, this is a grown up forum, I'm tired of your ignorance and yes you're one ignorant stupid sob.Nobody has time for your BS, "timmy"....even your name is childish much like your avatar

So says "sassyIrishlass"!

What's with the "Irish" anyway? Aren't you American ???

The president isn't apologizing for the US dropping the atomic bomb on Nagasaki and Hiroshima. This is just more right wing lying hyperbole that is spoken on con radio and then quickly disseminates, like a virus, out to the extremities of the conservative body of loons, who then repeat it as if Jeeezus whispered it in their ear.

Which brings to mind, What Would Jesus Have Done? Would he have dropped two atomic bombs on two cities? What say you fake kristians.

As I said to someone else, it was on ABC or CBS news that they said that while he was in Japan, he planned to visit Hiroshima. What do you think he planned to do there. Tell the Japanese people that droping an atom bomb there was necessary?

Diplomacy. He is not apologizing for shit. Why don't you KNOW things instead of just guessing all the time?

He will stand at the Hiroshima and either say that the bomb dropped there was a good thing or a bad thing. In a diplomatic sense, what do you think he will say. I KNOW. Do you?

Are you a betting idiot?

Get lost child or I shall make you get lost. It's that simple you infantile little troll

You think saying that the bombing was a bad thing is an apology?

That's some high level thinking right there.

I knew Japanese educators studying in an American University when a teen. Went to Vietnam and got liberty in Sasebo and Okinawa, got R & R in Hong Kong. During my adult life I built giant machines in the US for Daifuku and met the president of the company and drank sake with him and had a Japanese project manager in charge of the project in Oregon. There are proper ways to bow and a simple one nod of your brow is commonly used. A proper bow is different and too deep of a bow is a 'kotow'.

Last edited:

Get lost child or I shall make you get lost. It's that simple you infantile little troll

How are u going to make anyone get lost?

And,..how did someone so limited in intellect get so full of herself?

I don't think that bowing in any way to the Japanese royals is saying anything about dropping the atomic bombs. Maybe he was bowing to the quality of cars or TV's they make.

Are you a betting idiot?

Are you a "sure thing" idiot?

I knew Japanese educators studying in an American University when a teen. When to Vietnam and got liberty in Sasebo and Okinawa. During my adult life I built giant machines in the US for Daifuku and met the president of the company and drank sake with him and had a Japanese project manager in charge of the project in Oregon. There are proper ways to bow and a simple one nod of your brow is commonly used. A proper bow is different Too deep of a bow is a 'kotow".

You don't know shit.

A "kotow"?

You think saying that the bombing was a bad thing is an apology?

That's some high level thinking right there.

Do you think saying the bombing was a good thing would be an apology? Your thinking is FUBAR.

Forum List

Back