Obama backs out of 'last question'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
DRUDGEREPORT.COM

Obama was reportedly answering questions in Japan and declared he would answer ONE LAST QUESTION.

The question was about the BOMBSHELL that the State Department IG made it official - Hillary DID do something wrong and if it would hurt her.

NOT prepared for this question, Barry hilariously replied, "On 2nd thought, I won't be abswering anymore questions" before running away!

:lmao:

I apologize...the thread title should have read 'Obama RAN AWAY after question about Hillary's guilt'.

He probably backed up on Reggie Love's cock, or Moochelle's.

859f5f0f8db3_sf_4.jpg

tumblr_mkw5rkwvXu1r65rk6o1_500.gif

Oh Vor, your feeble atrempt to respond to realistic threads that stump you intelle tually never gets old.

The fact the guy whose adminustration illegally refused to answer 70% of all FOIA requests just ran from a question shouldn't surprise anyone.

DRUDGEREPORT.COM

Obama was reportedly answering questions in Japan and declared he would answer ONE LAST QUESTION.

The question was about the BOMBSHELL that the State Department IG made it official - Hillary DID do something wrong and if it would hurt her.

NOT prepared for this question, Barry hilariously replied, "On 2nd thought, I won't be abswering anymore questions" before running away!

Lol "bombshell"

Oh Vor, your feeble atrempt to respond to realistic threads that stump you intelle tually never gets old.

The fact the guy whose adminustration illegally refused to answer 70% of all FOIA requests just ran from a question shouldn't surprise anyone.
Your feeble attempt to say Obama ran from something illustrates your lack of intellect, rationale, and common sense.

DRUDGEREPORT.COM

Lol "bombshell"
True - not teally. Everyone already knew. There's just no way for liberals to deny it now.

I apologize...the thread title should have read 'Obama RAN AWAY after question about Hillary's guilt'.
Since he is not at liberty to discuss what she is or is not guilty of only a moron would term it running away.
for once I have to agree with Asclepias. since it is still ongoing, it would not be at all ethical or perhaps legal to discuss it in such a way that would cause one to appear to be taking sides.

Your feeble attempt to say Obama ran from something illustrates your lack of intellect, rationale, and common sense.
Hey ASS, how do you get a narcissistic, egomaniac to shut up and walk away from a microphone?

ANSWER: Ask him about how Hillary was just proven to have broken federal rules and laws.

:p

Since he is not at liberty to discuss what she is or is not guilty of only a moron would term it running away.
for once I have to agree with Asclepias. since it is still ongoing, it would not be at all ethical or perhaps legal to discuss it in such a way that would cause one to appear to be taking sides.
When did Obama EVER worry about ethics or the law? :p

When did Obama EVER worry about ethics or the law? :p
when the truth could hurt him

Hey ASS, how do you get a narcissistic, egomaniac to shut up and walk away from a microphone?

ANSWER: Ask him about how Hillary was just proven to have broken federal rules and laws.

:p
Trump never saw a mic he didnt like so your answer is wrong. :laugh:

Obama doesn't like a question and decides not to answer it! Scandalous! Start impeachment proceedings immediately!
Holy crap, you Right Wingers are such whiney little bitches.

Obama doesn't like a question and decides not to answer it! Scandalous! Start impeachment proceedings immediately!

Not to mention the OP must be borderline retarded to think the POTUS is going to comment on a potential legal matter

DRUDGEREPORT.COM

Lol "bombshell"
True - not teally. Everyone already knew. There's just no way for liberals to deny it now.
No nothing's changed. There was no rule in place until after she left office. 4 other Secretaries of State did the same thing.

It's the QUESTION he refused to answer?

Obama worried about ethics and a case still under unvestigation? You're talking about the guy who ince admitted he knew nothing about an incident but that it was 'obvious the police acted stupidly'. HE WAS WRONG.

This is the guy who did not allow the FBI's investigation finish before sending out his female version of Eric Holder to declare there is nothing 'so far' that gives reason to indict Hillary.

DRUDGEREPORT.COM

Lol "bombshell"
No nothing's changed. There was no rule in place until after she left office. 4 other Secretaries of State did the same thing.
That's a continued liberal lie. Others did NOT do what Hillary did. After declaring falsely Hillary did nothing, now when you are proven wrong yoy seek to justify her crimes by falsely claiming others did what she did.

That's right - go down swinging.

Forum List

Back