*Obama To The Military Vets: Fuck You*

House of Representatives to Vets: "Fuck you!"

They booted millions of vets off Tricare Prime. Another promise broken.

I'm a vet, and I understand the Republicans are screwing everyone, not just the vets.

And I apologize for my fellow vets who are raging 'tards. Understand that they're the stupid minority.

Sorry bout that,

1. They say fuck you back shit head.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The House wanted the government shut down.
The House was warned about a government shut down.
The House shut down the government.
The House cheered the government shut down.
Now the House is bitching about the government shut down THEY wanted.
Where were the House's concerns about vets when they decided to shut down the government?

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama is saying to all you Vets, Fuck You!
2. Its not political, he is saying *FUCK YOU VETS*
3. In a round about way he is saying *FUCK YOU MILITARY* too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Congress kicked millions of retired vets like me out of Tricare Prime. This has nothing to do with the shutdown or ObamaCare. We have been permanently kicked out of our Tricare Prime health insurance. This was instituted months ago, and was effective October 1.

So don't tallk to me about this temporary shit, or try to say Obama is the only one who fucked over veterans. This was fully bipartisan.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. No its Obama, he wants you *all* to crawl into a hole and fucking die.
2. Then he can take over,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What the president was saying is that he will not allow the teaps and far right reactionaries to "fuck you, vets."

I'm a vet, and I understand the Republicans are screwing everyone, not just the vets.

And I apologize for my fellow vets who are raging 'tards. Understand that they're the stupid minority.

Three of my brothers are Vietnam vets and they would think the OP is a total asshole, too.

Sorry bout that,

1. No its Obama, he wants you *all* to crawl into a hole and fucking die.
2. Then he can take over,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So if everybody's dead in a hole what does he have to "take over"?

Just when you think you've seen the stupidest person on this board another one pops up to show you how wrong you are.

Not true that O'Bummer "hates you all".

Show me where he has ever said an unkind word about illegal aliens. Or, for that matter, Kenyans.

Of course maybe there aren't any illegals or Kenyans reading this forum......

HenryBHough, BHO does not even hate a low information voting tool like you. :lol:

Forum List

Back