*Trump Is Speaker*

Sorry bout that,

1. Its time for Trump's return to power.
2. We need his judgement, now, stop with this lower echelons, get TOP GRADE!!!!!
3. Some one put his name for I will second it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
He doesn't want to be speaker. He wants to be president. He can't be speaker and run for president at the same time. Being the speaker is a real job.

I will join you in supporting trump for Speaker of the House. That would bring about the final nail in the MAGA coffin almost as fast as trump's nomination for president.
I agree 100%. The rules of the house are long and complicated, so I doubt Trump would bother reading them. And that would result in utter chaos in the house.

The MAGAtoddler's practicing to be speaker...

1697382160004.png

The MAGAtoddler's practicing to be speaker...

View attachment 843289
It will also be very frustrating, because the speaker of the house, as part of the "gang of eight" has access to many of the same Top Secret /SCI materials as the president. But without the authority to declassify them, so he can't take them home.

Sorry bout that,

1. Its time for Trump's return to power.
2. We need his judgement, now, stop with this lower echelons, get TOP GRADE!!!!!
3. Some one put his name for I will second it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
the job of speaker is real work. As president, he spent most of his time as "executive time", and not actual work. Also as speaker you have to be able to read documents; thats the show stopper there.

But also, he's going to be spending too much time in court anyways to be able to do that job. He likely wont have time to campaign for president due to that.

And you have Nazis and KKK that want to kill gays, blacks and Jews. There are extremes both ways that don't represent their chosen party.
Nazis support your party now. Nazis love that Biden is sending billions of dollars to Ukraine where their brothers are widespread.

Forum List

Back