Obama to send U.S. Troops to Moscow to March in Parade Celebrating Stalins Red Army.

The OP that this is un-American is stupid. The USSR was our ally, the reds lost 1 of 7 citizens, and they still marched into Berline. Gave them their due.

It is unAmerican. We should have took Pattons advice along with Heinrich Himmler, rearmed the Nazi's and fought the Russians all the way back to Moscow and defeated them destroying communism. The world would be a much better place today.

the russians would have kicked our ass, with or without the germans.

you're not too bright are you?

The OP that this is un-American is stupid. The USSR was our ally, the reds lost 1 of 7 citizens, and they still marched into Berline. Gave them their due.

It is unAmerican. We should have took Pattons advice along with Heinrich Himmler, rearmed the Nazi's and fought the Russians all the way back to Moscow and defeated them destroying communism. The world would be a much better place today.

*touches nose, nods head and points to Del

Celebrating the defeat of Hitler is not the same as supporting Stalin and you guys know better. Shame on you.

from the first link in the op;
"Stalin To Be celebrated as 'War hero'

Stalin is to make a comeback on the streets of Moscow for the first time in decades in a celebration of the Soviet victory over Hitler in the Second World War.

Posters and information booths devoted to the Soviet dictator are to go up across the capital under a proposal by Moscow City Council to mark the 65th anniversary of the defeat of Nazi Germany on May 9. The decision outraged rights groups and opposition parties yesterday, who condemned it as another step towards rehabilitating a tyrant. "

shame on you, the celebration is both for the defeating Hitler, AND to commemorate Stalin the monster as a 'war hero'.

As someone who has lived in Russia, speaks Russian, and almost married a Russian girl ;).... I have to say this makes me uneasy.

Now I dont think it's part of some liberal plot to turn us all into Commies...but I do find myself thinking that we've got a lot of vets that would consider this a slap in the face and a piss on the flag.

When I think about this... I keep wondering...has enough time passed??

Stalin's not still in power...the average Russian citizen is FAR from a party hardliner...and it's been awhile since Viet Nam.
It's just one more example of Obama and his inept decision making process.

There is no reason whatsoever for our troops to be marching in Red Square with building size posters of Stalin surrounding them.

Building size posters of Stalin? Really? Didn't see THAT in the articles in the OP.

That same square is where the Russians just loved to parade their antiquated military crap in a failed effort to intimidate us.

And we won that war of intimidation. It's over. The Soviet Union is no more. The Russians are our allies.

Well, most presidents were intimidated. That is until the late great Ronald Wilson Reagan came along.

The one who gave amnesty to all those illegal aliens and made a arms deal with the Iranians....that one?

This is just another bad decision by our clown in chief, nothing more!

You don't have to go.....oh, that's right...*snicker

As someone who has lived in Russia, speaks Russian, and almost married a Russian girl ;).... I have to say this makes me uneasy.

Now I dont think it's part of some liberal plot to turn us all into Commies...but I do find myself thinking that we've got a lot of vets that would consider this a slap in the face and a piss on the flag.

Stalin's not still in power...the average Russian citizen is FAR from a party hardliner...and it's been awhile since Viet Nam.

There is no reason whatsoever for our troops to be marching in Red Square with building size posters of Stalin surrounding them.

Building size posters of Stalin? Really? Didn't see THAT in the articles in the OP.

And we won that war of intimidation. It's over. The Soviet Union is no more. The Russians are our allies.

Well, most presidents were intimidated. That is until the late great Ronald Wilson Reagan came along.

The one who gave amnesty to all those illegal aliens and made a arms deal with the Iranians....that one?

Russias an ally, Butch?

Christ, you're fucking stupid.

No wonder you never figured out how to fire up the plane.

Fuckin' poser!

Celebrating the defeat of Hitler is not the same as supporting Stalin and you guys know better. Shame on you.

Stalin is to make a comeback on the streets of Moscow for the first time in decades in a celebration of the Soviet victory over Hitler in the Second World War.

Posters and information booths devoted to the Soviet dictator are to go up across the capital under a proposal by Moscow City Council to mark the 65th anniversary of the defeat of Nazi Germany on May 9. The decision outraged rights groups and opposition parties yesterday, who condemned it as another step towards rehabilitating a tyrant. "

shame on you, the celebration is both for the defeating Hitler, AND to commemorate Stalin the monster as a 'war hero'.

Every time communists took over a country, the first thing they did was to kill all the educated. USSR, China, Cambodia, the educated were ALWAYS the first to go.

That means that it's the Democrats communists would get rid of first. The fact the only 6% of scientists are Republican is proof of their disdain for education. That means Republicans would most certainly be safe in a communist take over. It would be the Democrats that would have to worry.

That's right Butch, the late great Ronald Reagan. The one you NEVER served under, poser!

How's prop 8 treatin' your stupid ass, BTW?

LMAO!

stalin is still very popular in russia.

YouTube - Stalin still a hero in Russia - 13 Dec 08

Yea, he's the hero of conservatives in Russia...

Soviet Conservatives Try to Turn Back the Clock on Gorbachev's Policies

By ESTHER B. FEIN, Special to the New York Times
Published: February 27, 1989

Russian conservatives, uneasy with the liberalization of Soviet society under Mikhail S. Gorbachev, have seized on the country's experiment in more democratic elections as a chance to fight for a return to more authoritarian ways.

The conservatives are a disparate alliance, including xenophobic fringe groups, like Pamyat, as well as large numbers of less extreme nationalists who yearn for what they see as the simple values of Old Russia and the Orthodox church.

At election rallies where speakers call out against the influence of ''Zionist forces,'' and in campaign leaflets decrying ''liberal yellow journalists,'' representatives of politically conservative organizations are trying to draft voters and candidates to establish a foothold within the Government.

Conservatives already claim credit for helping defeat certain candidates, most notably Mr. Korotich, editor of the liberal and popular magazine ''Ogonyok,'' and Andrei D. Sakharov, the physicist and Nobel Peace Prize winning dissident.

Nikita F. Zherbin, head of the Leningrad chapter of Pamyat, delighted in the fact that Mr. Korotich had been forced off the ballot in Moscow's Sverdlovsk region, and described this as the first successful step in the conservative campaign to use the elections as a vehicle for its political ideas. 'I Am a Stalinist'

''We brought our case to the people, and the outcome speaks for us,'' said Mr. Zherbin, whose group regards the liberalization of Soviet society as a conspiracy by Jews, Masons and Westernizers.

Look Hitler kept them bogged down in Stalingrad and cut off their food supplies and damn near starved the commie bastards. It was only the Harsh Winter that saved their commie asses. Also you must not have much faith in the American Military. We had a power house Navy we could have used against their post WW1 Fleet which was crap in the Baltic Sea. Also they didn't even have a bomber fleet and fighter planes compared to ours. All they had basically was the russian YAK fighter. No, we would have whipped their asses good. Hell we had captured V2 rocket program scientist that eventually put us in space and on the moon. The Soviets were no match for us.

That's right Butch, the late great Ronald Reagan. The one you NEVER served under, poser!

How's prop 8 treatin' your stupid ass, BTW?

LMAO!
I just damn near fell out of my chair reading that LOL. Good post.

Every time communists took over a country, the first thing they did was to kill all the educated. USSR, China, Cambodia, the educated were ALWAYS the first to go.

That means that it's the Democrats communists would get rid of first. The fact the only 6% of scientists are Republican is proof of their disdain for education. That means Republicans would most certainly be safe in a communist take over. It would be the Democrats that would have to worry.
Thanks for making the case as to why Obama stepped on his lil' needle dick yet again.

Our troops have no business marching in that parade. No business whatsoever.

Obama should hold a parade in honor of our troops who have given their lives for this great country. But we all know THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN!

Seriously, you're just as stupid as ol' Butch!

Last edited:
Ummmmm....

The Cold War is OVER......Russia is an Ally now

Great...so how about you and I go down south and celebrate the legacy od one of the largest slave owners who had the largest and most successful plantation in history.

Afterall, what does it matter now. Slavery is illegal!

Be glad to go down and party with you anytime Oldtimer..

But the Cold War has ended......Russia is no longer the badguy

We were their ally 55 years ago when they marched into Berlin. Lets celebrate how we mutually defeated Hitler (Russia did most of the work)

GO USA

Last edited:
Obama should hold a parade in honor of our troops who have given their lives for this great country. But we all know THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN!

We have that parade every Memorial Day

Did you miss it?

Ummmmm....

Russias an ally?

:cuckoo:

Afraid they are........just like they were 55 years ago when they marched into Berlin
Yeah, you're right.

I remember firsthand seeing all those russian troops fighting side by side with us in Afghanistan!

I also see them continuing to sell military technology to Iran and several other nations that hate our fucking guts.

Yeah, those russians are great allies allright!

LMAO!

Ummmmm....

Great...so how about you and I go down south and celebrate the legacy od one of the largest slave owners who had the largest and most successful plantation in history.

Afterall, what does it matter now. Slavery is illegal!

Be glad to go down and party with you anytime Oldtimer..

But the Cold War has ended......Russia is no longer the badguy

We were their ally 55 years ago when they marched into Berlin. Lets celebrate how we mutually defeated Hitler (Russia did most of the work)

GO USA
Do you agree with Russia selling Arms and advanced Radar Systems to Iran?

Look Hitler kept them bogged down in Stalingrad and cut off their food supplies and damn near starved the commie bastards. It was only the Harsh Winter that saved their commie asses. Also you must not have much faith in the American Military. We had a power house Navy we could have used against their post WW1 Fleet which was crap in the Baltic Sea. Also they didn't even have a bomber fleet and fighter planes compared to ours. All they had basically was the russian YAK fighter. No, we would have whipped their asses good. Hell we had captured V2 rocket program scientist that eventually put us in space and on the moon. The Soviets were no match for us.

yeah, they only had 2.5 million men ; 6,250 tanks; 7,500 aircraft; 41,600 artillery pieces and mortars; 3,255 truck-mounted Katyushas rockets within 100 miles of berlin. all of their lines of communication were much shorter than what u.s. would have had, and the brits probably would have walked away.

walk in the park, right?

idiot

Lets send our Tanks right down Red Square

USA...USA...USA

yeah, they only had 2.5 million men ; 6,250 tanks; 7,500 aircraft; 41,600 artillery pieces and mortars; 3,255 truck-mounted Katyushas rockets within 100 miles of berlin. all of their lines of communication were much shorter than what u.s. would have had, and the brits probably would have walked away.

walk in the park, right?

idiot
US army retired would just drop a-bombs.

Forum List

Back