Obama to Romney: ‘We have one president at a time'

Bit of a yawner.

big 0 "owned" someone that knows more about economics than he does?

pfft

A kid that earns an allowance knows more about economics than obama.

pwned.

Romney knows much more then Obama on how to make Romney rich.

Everything else? Not so much.

:lol:

Obama doesn't know how to make anyone money.

One of my friends is going to go out of biz b/c he can't afford obamacare if it's not stopped.

Romney started out rich and got richer by destroying companies with other people's money.

Obama started out poor and got rich by working hard, going to school, becoming a lawyer and writing books.

In sports terms..Romney got a homerun but he was standing in the middle of third base and home plate.

Obama, got a homerun..but he wasn't even in the park.

Owned.

:D

President Barack Obama scolded Mitt Romney and his campaign late Tuesday for violating the unwritten rule that American politics stops at the water's edge by criticizing him overseas.

"I would point out that we have one president at a time, and one administration at a time," Obama said as he wrapped up a trip to Mexico centered on a summit of the Group of 20 nations.

"And I think traditionally the notion has been America's political differences end at the water's edge," the president told reporters, echoing a message from Republican Sen. Arthur Vandenberg in the 1940s.

( Vandenberg had urged Americans "to unite our official voice at the water's edge" to achieve "maximum authority" against the country's enemies. However, the senator had also affirmed that foreign policy "must be totally debated," though not for partisan gain, but to forge a consensus.)

Top Obama aides bristled recently when an adviser to Romney, Columbia Business School Dean R. Glenn Hubbard, assailed the president's handling of the European financial crisis in the pages of the German business journal Handelsblatt. Asked about Hubbard's piece, which described Obama's policies as "unwise" and charged they "reveal ignorance" of how Europe got into the mess it's in, Obama replied: "With respect to Mr. Romney's advisers, I suggest you go talk to Mr. Romney about his advisers."
Obama to Romney:

:clap2:

Please cry us all a big salty river. Obama campaigned for the job of U.S. president in Europe. His speech at the Berlin wall site made certain that, in his opinion, the USA ( and it's leadership )had let the world down and wasn't the great nation it had once been. He was going to fix all that. Remember?

Owned.

President Barack Obama scolded Mitt Romney and his campaign late Tuesday for violating the unwritten rule that American politics stops at the water's edge by criticizing him overseas.

"I would point out that we have one president at a time, and one administration at a time," Obama said as he wrapped up a trip to Mexico centered on a summit of the Group of 20 nations.

"And I think traditionally the notion has been America's political differences end at the water's edge," the president told reporters, echoing a message from Republican Sen. Arthur Vandenberg in the 1940s.

( Vandenberg had urged Americans "to unite our official voice at the water's edge" to achieve "maximum authority" against the country's enemies. However, the senator had also affirmed that foreign policy "must be totally debated," though not for partisan gain, but to forge a consensus.)

Top Obama aides bristled recently when an adviser to Romney, Columbia Business School Dean R. Glenn Hubbard, assailed the president's handling of the European financial crisis in the pages of the German business journal Handelsblatt. Asked about Hubbard's piece, which described Obama's policies as "unwise" and charged they "reveal ignorance" of how Europe got into the mess it's in, Obama replied: "With respect to Mr. Romney's advisers, I suggest you go talk to Mr. Romney about his advisers."
Obama to Romney:

He's feeling a bit insecure I'll wager..

What an arrogant piece of crap that guy that occupies 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. is. Romney is running for president, it's fair game...................he loves to "be all that" but when someone else does it, it's wrong.

Chicago Punk, it's like he's a member of a street gang. Grow up Obama, if you want to be the President, start acting like a President.

Oh and by the way could you please stop bowing to other countries' leaders, it's just not becoming of a man of your stature in the World. It makes you look like the little man that you are.

Obama to Romney: ‘We have one president at a time'

Remember this
1apelect.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtuCmxv8znc]President-elect Barack Obama's on Office Appointments - YouTube[/ame]

obama back in 2008

Owned.

Obama to Romney:

Please cry us all a big salty river. Obama campaigned for the job of U.S. president in Europe. His speech at the Berlin wall site made certain that, in his opinion, the USA ( and it's leadership )had let the world down and wasn't the great nation it had once been. He was going to fix all that. Remember?

As the sayin goes, "How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time".

Apparently you guys know about the problems..but have no idea..on how to fix them.

Obama's been fixing the problems..and the people you elected keeping tossing boulders in his way.

In any case..his meeting with Putin (Who is now the hero of conservatives in this country) seems to have had some success.

They stopped a shipment of attack helicopters to Syria.

Was Romney outside the USA?

The point seems to be that his advisers are taking to the op-ed pages of foreign newspapers to criticize the President and U.S. policy.

Thanks

Ah, but Romney was NOT outside the USA, critisizing Obama, which I interpret as the spirit of the "unwritten rule," which certainly makes sense. A candidate that goes outside the border of the USA to critisize a US president would be contemptable.

Romney knows ake anyone money.
One of my friends is going to go out of biz b/c he can't afford obamacare if it's not stopped.
Romney started out rich and got richer by destroying companies with other people's money.
Obama started out poor and got rich by working hard, going to school, becoming a lawyer and writing books.

In sports terms..Romney got a homerun but he was standing in the middle of third base and home plate.

Obama never worked a day in his life he was handed things cuz he was black and clean and articulate. That's why everything about him is hidden or sealed.

You are the most delusional liberal I've ever seen.

Was Romney outside the USA?

The point seems to be that his advisers are taking to the op-ed pages of foreign newspapers to criticize the President and U.S. policy.

Thanks

Ah, but Romney was NOT outside the USA, critisizing Obama, which I interpret as the spirit of the "unwritten rule," which certainly makes sense. A candidate that goes outside the border of the USA to critisize a US president would be contemptable.

like Obama did in Berlin?

Barack Obama was upper middle class most of his life. His grandmother was a bank vice president. So suck it sallow you lying poc.

Romney knows much more then Obama on how to make Romney rich.

Everything else? Not so much.

:lol:

Obama doesn't know how to make anyone money.

:lmao:

"President Barack Obama scolded Mitt Romney and his campaign late Tuesday for violating the unwritten rule that American politics stops at the water's edge by criticizing him overseas."

But it's ok for O to rip into Romney while he's out of country.

Bluegrass Pundit: Obama criticizes Romney while overseas

Hypocrite.

Candidate Oblunder eviscerated Bush on foreign policy early and often.

Swallow thread fail.

The only thing failing here is your failed attempt at gay trolling, SniperFag.

No swallow for you.

Forum List

Back