Obama to Romney: ‘We have one president at a time'

:lol:

Obama doesn't know how to make anyone money.

One of my friends is going to go out of biz b/c he can't afford obamacare if it's not stopped.

Romney started out rich and got richer by destroying companies with other people's money.

Obama started out poor and got rich by working hard, going to school, becoming a lawyer and writing books.

In sports terms..Romney got a homerun but he was standing in the middle of third base and home plate.

Obama, got a homerun..but he wasn't even in the park.

:lmao:

You passed the bar?

Barack Obama was upper middle class most of his life. His grandmother was a bank vice president. So suck it sallow you lying poc.

You suck it.

Bitch.

Obama's father left his mother. They were pretty poor and had to go live with his grandmother.

Romney started out rich and got richer by destroying companies with other people's money.
Obama started out poor and got rich by working hard, going to school, becoming a lawyer and writing books.

In sports terms..Romney got a homerun but he was standing in the middle of third base and home plate.

Obama never worked a day in his life he was handed things cuz he was black and clean and articulate. That's why everything about him is hidden or sealed.

You are the most delusional liberal I've ever seen.

Give sallow some credit their are more delusional liberals here than him. TM, Chris, rdean, jake Starkey, Flaylo, OohPooPahDoo, and plasmaball are the the front runners for most delusional liberal. I will admitt he does come across at times as delusional

Owned.

:D

President Barack Obama scolded Mitt Romney and his campaign late Tuesday for violating the unwritten rule that American politics stops at the water's edge by criticizing him overseas.

"I would point out that we have one president at a time, and one administration at a time," Obama said as he wrapped up a trip to Mexico centered on a summit of the Group of 20 nations.

"And I think traditionally the notion has been America's political differences end at the water's edge," the president told reporters, echoing a message from Republican Sen. Arthur Vandenberg in the 1940s.

( Vandenberg had urged Americans "to unite our official voice at the water's edge" to achieve "maximum authority" against the country's enemies. However, the senator had also affirmed that foreign policy "must be totally debated," though not for partisan gain, but to forge a consensus.)

Top Obama aides bristled recently when an adviser to Romney, Columbia Business School Dean R. Glenn Hubbard, assailed the president's handling of the European financial crisis in the pages of the German business journal Handelsblatt. Asked about Hubbard's piece, which described Obama's policies as "unwise" and charged they "reveal ignorance" of how Europe got into the mess it's in, Obama replied: "With respect to Mr. Romney's advisers, I suggest you go talk to Mr. Romney about his advisers."
Obama to Romney:

:clap2:
That's funny! Obama campaigns 24/7 while taking his pay to be our President and criticizes Romney for speaking to the wrong people?

If American politics stops at the shoreline, why did Obama accept campaign contributions from foreigners? Get fuckin' serious!

Obama will cry "No fair! No fair!" to whatever presents any evidence to anyone that Obama is a fucked up pseudo-leader.

Last edited:

Obama never worked a day in his life he was handed things cuz he was black and clean and articulate. That's why everything about him is hidden or sealed.

You are the most delusional liberal I've ever seen.

Psssst, I hate to break this to you but, there are many just like this, on this very board. :eek:

Barack Obama was upper middle class most of his life. His grandmother was a bank vice president. So suck it sallow you lying poc.

You suck it.

Bitch.

Obama's father left his mother. They were pretty poor and had to go live with his grandmother.

obama went to live with his grand parents and if they were poor how could they afford to send him to Africa to visit with his other grand mother when he was a child?

Owned.

:D

President Barack Obama scolded Mitt Romney and his campaign late Tuesday for violating the unwritten rule that American politics stops at the water's edge by criticizing him overseas.

"I would point out that we have one president at a time, and one administration at a time," Obama said as he wrapped up a trip to Mexico centered on a summit of the Group of 20 nations.

"And I think traditionally the notion has been America's political differences end at the water's edge," the president told reporters, echoing a message from Republican Sen. Arthur Vandenberg in the 1940s.

( Vandenberg had urged Americans "to unite our official voice at the water's edge" to achieve "maximum authority" against the country's enemies. However, the senator had also affirmed that foreign policy "must be totally debated," though not for partisan gain, but to forge a consensus.)

Top Obama aides bristled recently when an adviser to Romney, Columbia Business School Dean R. Glenn Hubbard, assailed the president's handling of the European financial crisis in the pages of the German business journal Handelsblatt. Asked about Hubbard's piece, which described Obama's policies as "unwise" and charged they "reveal ignorance" of how Europe got into the mess it's in, Obama replied: "With respect to Mr. Romney's advisers, I suggest you go talk to Mr. Romney about his advisers."
Obama to Romney:

:clap2:

The insipid asshat President cannot "scold" anybody. That would imply that he has some superior position. He doesn't.

The rule that politics stops at the water's edge does not mean you can't criticize the incumbent when he happens to be overseas. It means you don't go to France or Russia or wherever to criticize the President in a campaign.

The incumbent is a thin skinned loser. He can't take the richly deserved criticism over his endless fail as President. Simple solution: Stop running for re-election. You SUCK at the job, Mr. President. Face it. It's ok to admit it.

Obama went to live with his grandparents because his mama didn't have time for him..........she was too busy going to school and jetting from country to country. Yea, he was soooooo very poor.

I grew up during Obama mama's time, only rich people actually got to go to college!!

You suck it.

Bitch.

obama went to live with his grand parents and if they were poor how could they afford to send him to Africa to visit with his other grand mother when he was a child?

Obama was poor. He didn't come from a "normal" household and had to live with his grandmother..who had some means of support. Mainly savings.

I mean the fact I even have to explain this, is crazy. There is no way that the place where Obama came from was anywhere near where Romney came from..

If Obama wants to be called 'the President',

Obama doesn't want to be called the President. He is the President.

Not to all Americans, he isn't. For example, I don't call him 'the President' or 'my President'... I call him Obama. I no longer recognize him as POTUS... because he does not lead this country - he leads only the groups who adore him. The rest of us... we are 'the enemy' (his words, not mine). I don't have a 'President' who thinks I am his enemy. He does not deserve the honor of being 'the President'.

Obama went to live with his grandparents because his mama didn't have time for him..........she was too busy going to school and jetting from country to country. Yea, he was soooooo very poor.

I grew up during Obama mama's time, only rich people actually got to go to college!!

Or travel to other countries

You suck it.

Bitch.

Obama was poor. He didn't come from a "normal" household and had to live with his grandmother..who had some means of support. Mainly savings.

I mean the fact I even have to explain this, is crazy. There is no way that the place where Obama came from was anywhere near where Romney came from..

obama personally was poor but the people around him that gave to him were not.

"And I think traditionally the notion has been America's political differences end at the water's edge," the president told reporters, echoing a message from Republican Sen. Arthur Vandenberg in the 1940s

That cracks me up the guy who has lowered the office by breaking from every protocal and tradition (like week one giving the UK Churchill statue back and giving the Queen an IPod as a gift)
Anyway he also ordered US troops to combat from out of the country, I believe he is the only president to do that. Just sickens me how much unpresidential stuff he's done.......rant over

Yea, I hear that Frank Marshall Davis was pretty healthy in the wealth dept. Doesn't he even mention him as a mentor in his (sometimes composites appear) book??

Last edited:

Yea, I hear that Frank Marshall Davis was pretty healthy in the wealth dept. Doesn't he even mention him as a mentor in his (sometimes composites appear)??

yes I believe so.

Not to all Americans, he isn't. For example, I don't call him 'the President' or 'my President'... I call him Obama. I no longer recognize him as POTUS... because he does not lead this country - he leads only the groups who adore him. The rest of us... we are 'the enemy' (his words, not mine). I don't have a 'President' who thinks I am his enemy. He does not deserve the honor of being 'the President'.

Exactly the way I feel about him, except I won't go so far as to capitalize his name, and I call him the presidebt.

obama got put in his place by Putin. He can't say anything about that, but he can go after Romney. obama is notoriously thin skinned. He can't take criticism at all. When he complains about getting criticized he looks childish and petty. If he didn't want criticism, he should never have run for president. But, in his mind he didn't run for president, he ran for king, he ran to be supreme ruler.

We'll give you a lot of congress if you send us Nigel Farage.

Forum List

Back