Obama to Romney: ‘We have one president at a time'

If Obama wants to be called 'the President',

Obama doesn't want to be called the President. He is the President.

Not to all Americans, he isn't. For example, I don't call him 'the President' or 'my President'... I call him Obama. I no longer recognize him as POTUS... because he does not lead this country - he leads only the groups who adore him. The rest of us... we are 'the enemy' (his words, not mine). I don't have a 'President' who thinks I am his enemy. He does not deserve the honor of being 'the President'.

bingo that just how I feel.

Sallow, you used the word "Owned" in your original post. I dont think it means what you seem to think it means.

When Romney is giving a speech against President Obama in Germany talking about how horrible he and his policies are, then perhaps Obama has a point. He would look like a freakin hypocrite (mainly because he is) but he would have a point.

To claim that Romney is attempting to be President because of something someone else wrote is absurd.

haha unwritten rules? I wonder if it's an unwritten rule that an administration will not sue states for enforcing federal laws.

One POTUS at a time?

Okay....why did you do this Mr Obama?

1apelect.jpg

Owned.

:D

President Barack Obama scolded Mitt Romney and his campaign late Tuesday for violating the unwritten rule that American politics stops at the water's edge by criticizing him overseas.

"I would point out that we have one president at a time, and one administration at a time," Obama said as he wrapped up a trip to Mexico centered on a summit of the Group of 20 nations.

"And I think traditionally the notion has been America's political differences end at the water's edge," the president told reporters, echoing a message from Republican Sen. Arthur Vandenberg in the 1940s.

( Vandenberg had urged Americans "to unite our official voice at the water's edge" to achieve "maximum authority" against the country's enemies. However, the senator had also affirmed that foreign policy "must be totally debated," though not for partisan gain, but to forge a consensus.)

Top Obama aides bristled recently when an adviser to Romney, Columbia Business School Dean R. Glenn Hubbard, assailed the president's handling of the European financial crisis in the pages of the German business journal Handelsblatt. Asked about Hubbard's piece, which described Obama's policies as "unwise" and charged they "reveal ignorance" of how Europe got into the mess it's in, Obama replied: "With respect to Mr. Romney's advisers, I suggest you go talk to Mr. Romney about his advisers."
Obama to Romney:

:clap2:

so you applaud him being a DICK, again...what sad four years this has been with this man in office.

You suck it.

Bitch.

Obama's father left his mother. They were pretty poor and had to go live with his grandmother.

obama went to live with his grand parents and if they were poor how could they afford to send him to Africa to visit with his other grand mother when he was a child?

Obama was poor. He didn't come from a "normal" household and had to live with his grandmother..who had some means of support. Mainly savings.

I mean the fact I even have to explain this, is crazy. There is no way that the place where Obama came from was anywhere near where Romney came from..

Private elementary school, private high school, private colleges... Sounds like a life of poverty to.....well..um....damn.. I don't know who could think that was living in poverty.

The point seems to be that his advisers are taking to the op-ed pages of foreign newspapers to criticize the President and U.S. policy.

Thanks

Ah, but Romney was NOT outside the USA, critisizing Obama, which I interpret as the spirit of the "unwritten rule," which certainly makes sense. A candidate that goes outside the border of the USA to critisize a US president would be contemptable.

like Obama did in Berlin?

:link:

obama went to live with his grand parents and if they were poor how could they afford to send him to Africa to visit with his other grand mother when he was a child?

Obama was poor. He didn't come from a "normal" household and had to live with his grandmother..who had some means of support. Mainly savings.

I mean the fact I even have to explain this, is crazy. There is no way that the place where Obama came from was anywhere near where Romney came from..

Private elementary school, private high school, private colleges... Sounds like a life of poverty to.....well..um....damn.. I don't know who could think that was living in poverty.

I found this odd:

President Obama was born in Hawaii on August 4th, 1961, to a father from Kenya and a mother from Kansas. Growing up, he was also raised by his grandfather, who served in Patton's army, and his grandmother, who worked her way up from the secretarial pool to become middle management at a local bank.

About Barack Obama — Barack Obama

His Grandfather served in Patton's Army, then raised Obama, who was born 16 years after Patton died.....

so, WTF was he doing for the 32 years before and after August 4, 1961?

Answer: Selling Furniture.

I wonder why this was omitted...

BTW when Obama went to live with his grandparents at age 10, his grandmother was a Bank VP.:eek:

no kidding, I can't believe they are still pushing that crap story..

Thanks

Ah, but Romney was NOT outside the USA, critisizing Obama, which I interpret as the spirit of the "unwritten rule," which certainly makes sense. A candidate that goes outside the border of the USA to critisize a US president would be contemptable.

like Obama did in Berlin?

:link:

Are you seriously unaware of his big speech in Berlin during the 2008 campaign? The media was practically orgasmic (excuse my crude language) over it.

Barack Obama was upper middle class most of his life. His grandmother was a bank vice president. So suck it sallow you lying poc.

You suck it.

Bitch.

Obama's father left his mother. They were pretty poor and had to go live with his grandmother.

LOL...yeah, they had to go move in with the Rich grandparents..waaa

Forum List

Back