Obama to Republicans: "So sue me."

"To do stuff"? Sounds like some kid talking and not the President of the United States.

About those "roads and bridges" he mentions. The Federal Reserve COULD lend the Feds and or the States TRILLIONS of dollars in VERY low interest loans (ZIRP) to fund such programs but they won't. They're too busy lending at least 77 Trillion to foreign banks.

He knows that "proposed Legislation" is just a stunt. If the Republicans were serious they'd start Impeachment Hearings. But they won't because they agree with Obama. Obama's latest stunt is impeachable all by itself but Republicans wont do anything about it because THEY want Amnesty too!

Unless there is a Tea Party romp in the midterms this year the President will act as a Dictator and America may be over.

Johnny Boehner should either put up or shut up. We need another GOP induced waste of tax payer money, all the while our roads and bridges crumble.

Impeachment just won't happen.

Sure, the House could impeach him tomorrow, but what good would that do? Absolutely nothing. The Senate won't remove him because his democrat bootlickers there won't vote guilty. And we need 67 Senators to do that. So even if we take all the toss up states in November, we still won't have the votes to make Joe Biden President.

However, by taking the senate, we can stop him by cutting off all the money he needs to do what he wants. Remember, he can't spend one dime without it being approved by Congress. If they wanted to, they could even cut off all the funding for Air Force One when he goes on his golfing trips.

He can't rule by decree, as his President in Indonesia did where he grew up, without the money to back it up.

But we need both Houses to do this.

This is awsome, finally some balls on POTUS!!!!

Sue me, Bee-aah-ch...

Fuckin punk ann bitches, Tea Brain idiots.

Obama has bowel movements smarter than the entire Tea Party.

tearsofboehnerPlain.gif

Obama sounded like such a snotty punk. :lol: When I heard the clip about Congress "doing stuff" and "sue me" I laughed my ass off. How low Obama has brought down his Presidency.

His legacy will be historic all right. What a mess he's made.

Chicago on the Potomac aka the White House aka The Home of the Whopper will recover its glory with a new occupant one day.

And that one day can't come soon enough for me.

This is awsome, finally some balls on POTUS!!!!

Sue me, Bee-aah-ch...

Fuckin punk ann bitches, Tea Brain idiots.

Obama has bowel movements smarter than the entire Tea Party.

tearsofboehnerPlain.gif

I'd say with Obama's legal track record lately, pissing off Boehner and the House even more than he has is not a swell idea.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Crumble...boohoo

boo hoo hoooo

we should spent it on an outrageously expensive rw militarist pipedream like SDI (Repub Star Wars) instead right? :rolleyes:

SDI worked, Carl Sagan
roflmaok.jpg

ummm..... I was serving when those air-to-air intercept tests were, by any objective standard, failing Frankie

96% of scientists also disagree w/ you Frank57:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Defense_Initiative#Impact_upon_Soviet_Union_of_SDI_Program
The ambitious initiative was widely criticized as being unrealistic, even unscientific, as well as for threatening to destabilize MAD and re-ignite "an offensive arms race".[3] SDI was derided, largely in the mainstream media, as "Star Wars," after the popular 1977 film by George Lucas. In 1987, the American Physical Society concluded that a global shield such as "Star Wars" was not only impossible with existing technology, but that ten more years of research was needed to learn whether it might ever be feasible

Last edited:
Obama to Republicans: ?So sue me? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"Middle-class families can’t wait for Republicans in Congress to do stuff. So sue me," Obama said Tuesday at an event in Washington.

Hasn't Obama learned that the Repubs could care less about the middle class? They are only concerned about their big donors. Their number one goal is to protect the rich.
Now Republicans are all up in arms and have their shorts in a twist about the president doing his job as he's supposed to because Republicans Aren't Doing Theirs. If they were we wouldn't be having this problem. They have their nerve trying to sue the president while they sit on their fat behinds and do nothing for this country. They have no plan, no vision, no sense other than to Cut the hard-earned services from Americans who have worked so hard for them and rightfully deserve them. Well, the president is entirely right in his come-back to them. More power to him!

Bout time Obama stopped waiting for the Do Nothing Congress to accomplish something

Time for an Executive Order a week....make Boehner sue you

It is not like he can do anything

Obama to Republicans: ?So sue me? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"Middle-class families can’t wait for Republicans in Congress to do stuff. So sue me," Obama said Tuesday at an event in Washington.

Hasn't Obama learned that the Repubs could care less about the middle class? They are only concerned about their big donors. Their number one goal is to protect the rich.
Now Republicans are all up in arms and have their shorts in a twist about the president doing his job as he's supposed to because Republicans Aren't Doing Theirs. If they were we wouldn't be having this problem. They have their nerve trying to sue the president while they sit on their fat behinds and do nothing for this country. They have no plan, no vision, no sense other than to Cut the hard-earned services from Americans who have worked so hard for them and rightfully deserve them. Well, the president is entirely right in his come-back to them. More power to him!

Boehner <sob>

"We're trying to gridlock Government and Obama won't let us"

Do nothing congress, lol. They're stopping the idiot in chief as best they can, that's everything!

Forum List

Back