Obama to Republicans: "So sue me."

Bout time Obama stopped waiting for the Do Nothing Congress to accomplish something

Time for an Executive Order a week....make Boehner sue you

It is not like he can do anything

Obama's losing big with the Supreme Court on a regular basis now since 2012. They've slapped down his overreach 13 times in less than 2 years.

Go Boehner!

Obama to Republicans: ?So sue me? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"Middle-class families can’t wait for Republicans in Congress to do stuff. So sue me," Obama said Tuesday at an event in Washington.

Hasn't Obama learned that the Repubs could care less about the middle class? They are only concerned about their big donors. Their number one goal is to protect the rich.
Now Republicans are all up in arms and have their shorts in a twist about the president doing his job as he's supposed to because Republicans Aren't Doing Theirs. If they were we wouldn't be having this problem. They have their nerve trying to sue the president while they sit on their fat behinds and do nothing for this country. They have no plan, no vision, no sense other than to Cut the hard-earned services from Americans who have worked so hard for them and rightfully deserve them. Well, the president is entirely right in his come-back to them. More power to him!

He is not King of America.

Bout time Obama stopped waiting for the Do Nothing Congress to accomplish something

Obama's losing big with the Supreme Court on a regular basis now since 2012. They've slapped down his overreach 13 times in less than 2 years.

Go Boehner!

So?

Keep signing Executive Orders and force Boehner to go to his 5-4 Supreme Court

Those wrist slaps are getting painful

I wonder if the left wing whackos on this board would be inclined to cheer on a President Ted Cruz or a President Rand Paul over reaching his power with Executive Orders.

Be careful what you wish for liberal lemmings.

I wonder if the left wing whackos on this board would be inclined to cheer on a President Ted Cruz or a President Rand Paul over reaching his power with Executive Orders.

Obama has used fewer Executive Orders than recent Presidents

About time for him to set some records....no other President has had to deal with a Do Nothing Congress

I have little doubt that a Ted Cruz or Rand Paul would set new records

Hasn't Obama learned that the Repubs could care less about the middle class? They are only concerned about their big donors. Their number one goal is to protect the rich.
Now Republicans are all up in arms and have their shorts in a twist about the president doing his job as he's supposed to because Republicans Aren't Doing Theirs. If they were we wouldn't be having this problem. They have their nerve trying to sue the president while they sit on their fat behinds and do nothing for this country. They have no plan, no vision, no sense other than to Cut the hard-earned services from Americans who have worked so hard for them and rightfully deserve them. Well, the president is entirely right in his come-back to them. More power to him!

He is not King of America.

The liberals can't grasp that

Last edited:

Go Boehner!

So?

Oh it's a brilliant strategy especially in an election year. I've been studying the mechanisms available to the Speaker and suing the President is by far the best method to lay a "people's smackdown" on the punk with his foot on the desk in the Oval Office.

And don't forget Obama has been pissing off many a Democrat in the House as well. Stunts like releasing the top echelon Taliban leaders or the NSA spy program are sticking the the craw of old timers like Feinstein.

I have no doubt that there are more than a few D's who want to see Obama taken to task for attempting to minimize the power of the People's House while increasing the power of the Presidency.

If Senator Byrd was still alive I have no doubt he would be leading the charge to contain the power of the Presidency with the Speaker.

This will be most interesting to witness.

Last edited:

Go Boehner!

So?

Oh it's a brilliant strategy especially in an election year. I've been studying the mechanisms available to the Speaker and suing the President is by far the best method to lay a "people's smackdown" on the punk with his foot on the desk in the Oval Office.

And don't forget Obama has been pissing off many a Democrat in the House as well. Stunts like releasing the top echelon Taliban leaders are sticking the the craw of old timers like Feinstein.

I have no doubt that there are more than a few D's who want to see Obama taken to task for attempting to minimize the power of the People's House while increasing the power of the Presidency.

If Senator Byrd was still alive I have no doubt he would be leading the charge with the Speaker.

This will be most interesting to witness.

Obama is no longer up for election....time for him to start accomplishing something in his last term

The standard path of going to Congress has been blocked by the "Obama must fail" Republicans. Just because Republicans insist on doing nothing doesn't mean that Obama should

Go ahead and sue

Boehner....<sob> Obama won't let me gridlock government <sob>

"Middle-class families can’t wait for Republicans in Congress to do stuff. So sue me," Obama said Tuesday at an event in Washington.

YES!! Speaker Boehner NEEDS to proceed with the lawsuit as it would literally open up a can of the biggest worms for this election year, in 2016 and beyond to *Expose* the Republicans as Doing Nothing to try to fix the issues that are broken in this country and why the president had to take the upper hand on things. And Obama knows it and that's why he cheerfully WELCOMES Boehner to sue him to open up the biggest debate in this country that can only Help the Democrats Big Time both now and in the long run. So, by all means Mr. Speaker, put away your hanky and don't waste any more of your time crying over things, Proceed! Go at it posthaste! Let's Do It!!

President Obama Turns Up The Heat and Is Daring John Boehner To Sue Him

poor dears, latch onto some asshole comment by your Dear Leader

Obama cares about Obama and you care only for a party

over 60% of the people (IN THE MIDDLE CLASS) believes that

Last edited:

About time for him to set some records....no other President has had to deal with a Do Nothing Congress

It's not the number of Executive Orders. And whether you like it or not or whether he likes it or not the members of the House are just as equal in power as he.

And it is complete and utter bullshit that this is a do nothing Congress. Harry Reid has blocked many a bill coming from the House. AND blocked amendments to bills by members of his own party.

The stats are on record. It's a do nothing Senate headed by an old left wing whack job who's more interested in changing the Redskins name or stripping a person of his NBA team than getting anything accomplished.

They note that House Republicans passed more than 200 bills in 2013, many of which Reid has refused to hold votes on in the Senate.

House-passed legislation is readily dismissed as “dead on arrival” in the upper chamber, while the storyline surrounding Senate measures, such as the immigration bill, tends to focus on House speaker John Boehner “facing pressure” to hold a vote in the House.

In reality, of the 72 bills President Obama signed into law last year, only 16 originated in the Senate.

Harry Reid?s Obstructionism | National Review Online

It's not the number of Executive Orders. And whether you like it or not or whether he likes it or not the members of the House are just as equal in power as he.

And it is complete and utter bullshit that this is a do nothing Congress. Harry Reid has blocked many a bill coming from the House. AND blocked amendments to bills by members of his own party.

The stats are on record. It's a do nothing Senate headed by an old left wing whack job who's more interested in changing the Redskins name or stripping a person of his NBA team than getting anything accomplished.

They note that House Republicans passed more than 200 bills in 2013, many of which Reid has refused to hold votes on in the Senate.

House-passed legislation is readily dismissed as “dead on arrival” in the upper chamber, while the storyline surrounding Senate measures, such as the immigration bill, tends to focus on House speaker John Boehner “facing pressure” to hold a vote in the House.

In reality, of the 72 bills President Obama signed into law last year, only 16 originated in the Senate.

Harry Reid?s Obstructionism | National Review Online

Have any of the Republican bills sent to Harry Reid had 60 votes?

Democratic bills need 60 votes, why should Republican bills only need 45?

Do nothing congress, lol. They're stopping the idiot in chief as best they can, that's everything!

And what will that accomplish? You stop Obama for two more years and then you will have to stop Hillary for eight more years. The math is not on the side of the GOPractically_retarded

They're STILL making up excuses for the man

Obama had the fortitude and determination to do what all the Presidents for the last 50 years have wanted to do. He made health care accessible to everyone. He will go down as one of the great ones.

Do nothing congress, lol. They're stopping the idiot in chief as best they can, that's everything!

And what will that accomplish? You stop Obama for two more years and then you will have to stop Hillary for eight more years. The math is not on the side of the GOPractically_retarded

As long as the stupid majority votes against the best interests of the nation, the minority will slow down the destruction best they can

I think we can expect more of this. The POTUS has a pretty good sense of timing. The November elections, if Obama has anything to say about them, will be a referendum on the do nothing Congress. Will the disdain for the incompetent GOP be enough to overcome the gerrymandered districts?

Obama sounded like such a snotty punk. :lol: When I heard the clip about Congress "doing stuff" and "sue me" I laughed my ass off. How low Obama has brought down his Presidency.

His legacy will be historic all right. What a mess he's made.

Chicago on the Potomac aka the White House aka The Home of the Whopper will recover its glory with a new occupant one day.

And that one day can't come soon enough for me.

I remember when the left got all worked up about Bush's comment to the terrorists to "bring 'em on", and they just loved mocking his antagonistic attitude. Now they're cheering Obama for being an immature ass. Funny shit.:D

31343125.jpg

Forum List

Back