Obama To Republicans: I Didn’t Create Trump, Your Bigotry Towards Me Did

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010

It really is astonishing how the Republican Party operates in its own reality, where facts don’t matter and the truth is whatever they say it is. Eight years of barely disguised racism and partisan obstructionism justified by vague appeals to whatever “real conservatism” might be has left the Republican voter base furious at an establishment that is flagrantly disregarding the demands of their constituents and failing to fulfill their constitutional obligations. The Republican Party has made their own bed in the muck of ignorance and discrimination, and now they must watch as Donald Trump gleefully frolics in it.

“I have been blamed by Republicans for a lot of things, but being blamed for their primaries and who they’re selecting for their party is novel” said the President at a press conference today, undoubtly holding back a roll of his eyes. I don’t think that I was the one to prompt questions about my birth certificate… I don’t remember saying, ‘Hey, why don’t you ask me about that? Why don’t you, you know, question whether I’m American or whether I’m loyal or whether I have America’s best interests at heart. Those aren’t things that were prompted by any actions of mine. And so what you’re seeing within the Republican party is to some degree all those efforts over a course of time, creating an environment where somebody like a Donald Trump can thrive.

obama imagines that the whole world revolves around him. He is the most disgusting and insufferable creature that ever crawled out of a Chicago sewer.

Wait, so him saying hes not responsible means he thinks the world revolves around him? :spinner:

The GOP itself created Trump. Had NOTHING to do with Obama or Democrats.

stupid people.

Now, was he standing up there talking about being an American, in front of a Canadian flag?
Dont most presidents, when speaking to the public or the media as the case may be, choose to have the American flag behind them?
Yep, total respect for the country shown at all times.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/erick-erickson-apologize-to-bill-clinton-trump
Erick Erickson Demands GOPers Apologize For Impeaching Bill Clinton

After Donald Trump’s ascent to presumptive presidential nominee, conservative pundit Erick Erickson demanded Republicans apologize to Bill Clinton for vilifying and impeaching the former President for the same behavior they’ve glorified in Trump.

In a Friday blog post on The Resurgent, headlined, “Republicans, Apologize to Bill Clinton,” Erickson recapped Clinton’s extramarital affair while in office and his eventual impeachment by House Republicans before comparing him to the presumptive GOP nominee.

“On the campaign trail, Trump was more a pathological liar than Bill Clinton ever was,” he wrote, noting the billionaire “smeared” his opponents’ wives and families, pushed 9/11 conspiracy theories, and “peddled malignant, false stories” about rival Sen. Ted Cruz’s (R-TX) father.

“Republicans owe Bill Clinton an apology for impeaching him over lies and affairs while now embracing a pathological liar and womanizer,” Erickson wrote. “That apology will not be forthcoming. In fact, for years Republicans have accused the Democrats of gutter politics and shamelessness. Now the Republicans themselves have lost their sense of shame.”

Erickson, a ringleader of the now-unmoored #NeverTrump movement, closed the post by concluding the angry Republican electorate has made “a terrible miscalculation.”

What a moron...He even wants to take credit for creating Trump because he's black when that had nothing to do with it.
RINOs supporting the leftist twat Barry created Trump.
Trump's a democrat. But I agree the real reason for trump lies with the Gop itself. The last real conservative candidate was Forbes.

stupid people.
I agree with this statement.
The GOP has moved so far to the left that the only option for conservatives is to start a new conservative party. Now I think we all know that this conservative is not Trump, he is going to prove to be as far left if not more so, than those already in the GOP.
What he will do is shake things in the party up and make them realize that if the do want to regain power in 4 years, they need to start moving back to the right and start representing their voters.
After 8 years of obama following 8 years of Bush, if the country is still standing we can certainly weather 4 years of Trump as a warning to the establishment in DC.

What a moron...He even wants to take credit for creating Trump because he's black when that had nothing to do with it.
Trump's a democrat. But I agree the real reason for trump lies with the Gop itself. The last real conservative candidate was Forbes.

So you'll be voting for Trump?

Now, was he standing up there talking about being an American, in front of a Canadian flag?
Dont most presidents, when speaking to the public or the media as the case may be, choose to have the American flag behind them?

He was probably in canada on another apology tour.
What does he have to apologize to Canada for? Did an illegal slip through their border or something?

So you'll be voting for Trump?
FOCK No. LOL. Either I vote conservative or not at all.

stupid people.
I agree with this statement.
The GOP has moved so far to the left that the only option for conservatives is to start a new conservative party. Now I think we all know that this conservative is not Trump, he is going to prove to be as far left if not more so, than those already in the GOP.
What he will do is shake things in the party up and make them realize that if the do want to regain power in 4 years, they need to start moving back to the right and start representing their voters.
After 8 years of obama following 8 years of Bush, if the country is still standing we can certainly weather 4 years of Trump as a warning to the establishment in DC.
I agree, those who want to keep losing elections with their stupid stances on gay marriage, abortions, and other nonsense need to form a new party.

And THAT is why Trump was elected, the overwhelming majority of conservatives have spoken, we no longer want to the be the party of hatred cloaked in the Bible. There are more important things to worry about.

He was probably in canada on another apology tour.
What does he have to apologize to Canada for? Did an illegal slip through their border or something?

It's just in Barry's nature. He hates America and feels the need to trash us at every opportunity.

I agree, those who want to keep losing elections with their stupid stances on gay marriage, abortions, and other nonsense need to form a new party.

And THAT is why Trump was elected, the overwhelming majority of conservatives have spoken, we no longer want to the be the party of hatred cloaked in the Bible. There are more important things to worry about.
160506-todays-politico-headlines_zps6yabbpdl.jpg
Happy Friday weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Forum List

Back