Obama to Reemerge in Fall to Help Rebuild Dem Party — After Losing 1,000+ Seats During His Tenure

It says he will do fundraising. Not to worry, he won't get much if he isn't in a position to pay the donors back with taxpayer money like he did for 8 years.

Obama to Reemerge in Fall to Help Rebuild Dem Party — After Losing 1,000+ Seats During His Tenure

Worst. President. Ever.
Barack Obama executed the weakest economic growth in US history, the worst recovery since World War II, a genocide of Christians and minorities in the Middle East, and a disastrous foreign policy.

The Democrat Party suffered historic losses under Barack Obama.

Thanks for making my day! The very guy whose policies drove people to elect Republicans to the House, Republicans to the Senate, Republicans to the Governorships and now a Republican to the Presidency is going to "save" the DNC! When you see a group of people so utterly clueless as the Democrats, it restores my faith in American Politics! Now if only the GOP Senate can grow a pair of balls soon enough to actually capitalize on all of that!

While I don't believe Obama is the man for the job, there are a couple of points I take issue with.

Using economic growth (average GDP growth) as a barometer our best presidents were:
Johnson (1964-68), 5.3%
Kennedy (1961-63), 4.3%
Clinton (1993-2000), 3.9%
Reagan (1981-88), 3.5%
Carter (1977-80), 3.3%​
I personally don't care for that barometer.
Perhaps this chart of Assyrian Christians killed in Iraq should help you identify what started the genocide of Christians in the Mid-East ( http://www.aina.org/reports/ig.pdf ).

upload_2017-8-12_11-16-31.png

Worst. President. Ever.
Barack Obama executed the weakest economic growth in US history, the worst recovery since World War II, a genocide of Christians and minorities in the Middle East, and a disastrous foreign policy.

Guess he doesn't realize that he's the reason they Democrats lost all those seats.

In Autumn there is less sunshine so it's OK for things to crawl out from under the rocks with less danger of exposure to the light. Winter would be even better if they could stand the cold.

Worst. President. Ever.

Thanks for making my day! The very guy whose policies drove people to elect Republicans to the House, Republicans to the Senate, Republicans to the Governorships and now a Republican to the Presidency is going to "save" the DNC! When you see a group of people so utterly clueless as the Democrats, it restores my faith in American Politics! Now if only the GOP Senate can grow a pair of balls soon enough to actually capitalize on all of that!

Racist

Worst. President. Ever.

Guess he doesn't realize that he's the reason they Democrats lost all those seats.
Lol, Hillary is still making excuses why she lost. She doesn't realize the two reasons she lost, Obama and that she is a lying bitch.

While I don't believe Obama is the man for the job, there are a couple of points I take issue with.

Using economic growth (average GDP growth) as a barometer our best presidents were:
Johnson (1964-68), 5.3%
Kennedy (1961-63), 4.3%
Clinton (1993-2000), 3.9%
Reagan (1981-88), 3.5%
Carter (1977-80), 3.3%​
I personally don't care for that barometer.
Perhaps this chart of Assyrian Christians killed in Iraq should help you identify what started the genocide of Christians in the Mid-East ( http://www.aina.org/reports/ig.pdf ).

upload_2017-8-12_17-10-44.png

Forum List

Back