Obama to almost double the height of the fence around the White House

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Hilarious... the man who claims creating a fence around America won't help (because people will simply "climb over it") now wants to increase the height of the fence around the White House. Wait...won't people just "climb over it"?

Then again - this is the same guy who says that guns need to be banned while he surrounds himself with thousands of full automatic weapons.

And he's also the guy that uses the phrase "my brothers keeper" ad nausea, but hordes his own tens of millions while his aunt and his nephew wallow in severe poverty.

In other words - just another "do as I say, not as I do" hypocrite liberal.

The Border May Be Open, But the White House Will Get a New Fence

Hilarious... the man who claims creating a fence around America won't help (because people will simply "climb over it") now wants to increase the height of the fence around the White House. Wait...won't people just "climb over it"?

Then again - this is the same guy who says that guns need to be banned while he surrounds himself with thousands of full automatic weapons.

And he's also the guy that uses the phrase "my brothers keeper" ad nausea, but hordes his own tens of millions while his aunt and his nephew wallow in severe poverty.

I thought fences are bad things. Too funny!

I'm sure Trump would be glad to build the fence. Sort of a practice run for his first term in office.

Obama made this call? Wow! Talk about micro-managing......

Obama made this call? Wow! Talk about micro-managing......
Oh....so Obama isn't in charge of the Executive branch? The Secret Service doesn't answer to him? Oh...ok. :cuckoo:

I'm sure Trump would be glad to build the fence. Sort of a practice run for his first term in office.
I hate Trump. I really do. But now I want to see him as president for the next 8 years just to watch liberals completely coming unglued. They will be rioting in the streets. Unable to hold jobs because of their anger management issues. Killing each other. It is going to be the finest entertainment we've ever seen out of the left.

I hate Trump. I really do. But now I want to see him as president for the next 8 years just to watch liberals completely coming unglued. They will be rioting in the streets. Unable to hold jobs because of their anger management issues. Killing each other. It is going to be the finest entertainment we've ever seen out of the left.
As long as it extends to Wall Street, count me in.

Will Mexico be paying for this fence?
I always laugh how the left finds it so confusing how exactly Trump plans to have Mexico pay for the wall. We send billions and billions in "aid" to Mexico and we assist them far beyond just monetary assistance as well. We simply stop all of that assistance and use it to pay for the wall. Then we tell them, "the faster this wall is built, the fast you can get all of your aide back". Guarantee they will pitch in as well out of pure desperation.

Good fences make good neighbors.

Speaking of fences....

image.jpeg

Forum List

Back