Obama: Title of Supreme Leader "More Clear Cut Than President"

Wow, what a Freudian slip by a guy who admittedly grew up relying on "Dreams of my Father". Fair enough except that his father was an anti-American communist bigamist alcoholic.

Not a slip. Its true, factual.

You rabid RWs are really getting desperate.

Here's what he said:

PRESIDENT OBAMA: We're not disarming. We're not going getting rid of our nuclear weapons. We're not getting rid of our Navy. We're not giving anything up. We are simply waiting to see what it is that the negotiators come up with and if in fact we are able to come up with something that works we'll know.

With respect to the Supreme Leader, yes, it's a pretty important title. It seems a little more clear cut than president. On the other hand, there may be ways of structuring a final deal that satisfies their pride, their optics, their politics, but meet our core practical objectives. And that's what we've got to give the negotiators room to determine.

Last edited:
Wow, what a Freudian slip by a guy who admittedly grew up relying on "Dreams of my Father". Fair enough except that his father was an anti-American communist bigamist alcoholic.

whitehall

"...his father was an anti-American communist ..."

Lie.

Harvard University historian James T. Kloppenberg, who wrote a 2010 book on Obama’s intellectual roots called "Reading Obama: Dreams, Hope, and the American Political Tradition," says he’s confident that Obama’s parents were not communists.

"Obama’s mother was left of center, as was his father," Kloppenberg wrote in an email. "But I found no evidence to indicate that either of them ever affiliated with any Communist movements."

Likewise, Cincinnati native David Mendell, a former Chicago Tribune political writer who authored a biography of Obama titled "Obama: From Promise to Power," also says there’s no evidence to back up Wurzelbacher’s assertion that Obama’s parents were communists.

Mendell calls Obama’s mother "a traditional Adlai Stevenson liberal," and said it’s unlikely that Obama’s largely absent father was a communist because "there aren’t many communist economists."

Mendell said his research didn’t unearth any communist ties to Obama’s Indonesian stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, an oil company employee. And Mendell says the maternal grandmother who played a big role in raising Obama, Madelyn Dunham, was a conservative Republican.

"I have never heard him or anyone in his family espouse any kinship with the old Soviet Union," Mendell said of Obama.

This weird fixation some of the RW nutters have with Communism is childish and ignorant. Grow up. Find a new schtick.

• Banned

whitehall

Lie.

Harvard University historian James T. Kloppenberg, who wrote a 2010 book on Obama’s intellectual roots called "Reading Obama: Dreams, Hope, and the American Political Tradition," says he’s confident that Obama’s parents were not communists.

"Obama’s mother was left of center, as was his father," Kloppenberg wrote in an email. "But I found no evidence to indicate that either of them ever affiliated with any Communist movements."

Likewise, Cincinnati native David Mendell, a former Chicago Tribune political writer who authored a biography of Obama titled "Obama: From Promise to Power," also says there’s no evidence to back up Wurzelbacher’s assertion that Obama’s parents were communists.

Mendell calls Obama’s mother "a traditional Adlai Stevenson liberal," and said it’s unlikely that Obama’s largely absent father was a communist because "there aren’t many communist economists."

Mendell said his research didn’t unearth any communist ties to Obama’s Indonesian stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, an oil company employee. And Mendell says the maternal grandmother who played a big role in raising Obama, Madelyn Dunham, was a conservative Republican.

"I have never heard him or anyone in his family espouse any kinship with the old Soviet Union," Mendell said of Obama.

This weird fixation some of the RW nutters have with Communism is childish and ignorant. Grow up. Find a new schtick.
And Obama is a Muslim too as was his father and step-father.

whitehall

Lie.

Lie.

But, you're so damn dumb, you'll mindlessly parrot anything your handlers tell you.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

whitehall

Lie.

Feel better if I left out the word communist and called him a left wing hate-America bigamist alcoholic?

whitehall

Lie.

Lie.

But, you're so damn dumb, you'll mindlessly parrot anything your handlers tell you.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
It's not a lie you vile immoral anti-American liberal.

Not a slip. Its true, factual.

You rabid RWs are really getting desperate.

Here's what he said:

PRESIDENT OBAMA: We're not disarming. We're not going getting rid of our nuclear weapons. We're not getting rid of our Navy. We're not giving anything up. We are simply waiting to see what it is that the negotiators come up with and if in fact we are able to come up with something that works we'll know.

With respect to the Supreme Leader, yes, it's a pretty important title. It seems a little more clear cut than president. On the other hand, there may be ways of structuring a final deal that satisfies their pride, their optics, their politics, but meet our core practical objectives. And that's what we've got to give the negotiators room to determine.
Translation: I'm Iran's bitch.
Yes, he is.
It;s a good thing Iran didnt demand we sink our Navy. Obama might have agreed.

Forum List

Back