Obama throws Gay community under the bus...

Don't forget, his Granny from Kenya claimed she was at his birth and yet she has never been out of Kenya, that's Kenya, Africa......... I guess we are suppose to believe she's lying.

Well, wouldn't asking someone to believe Obama is not a US citizen be asking them to believe that not only is he lying, but so is the head of the Hawaii Dept of Health? Someone's got to be lying somewhere, why not granny? :tongue:

All homos should be kicked out of the military.

That would finally solve the DADT problem for good.

*yawn* Same old broken record.

Fine, send all the straight men to die for the rest of us ... works for me, women and gays will run this country just fine.

Well just rest easy... at worst obowma is only going to be a one term prez. At best, someone will unearth his real, long form birth certificate and we'll find out he's not even legally eligible to be President, and he'll be impeached, tried, convicted of high treason, fined and sent to life in prison at Fort Leavenworth Federal Prison. Oh what a glorious day that would be.

You honestly think that Obama has a fake birth certificate and has been able to hide it from the federal government this whole time? That is just plain stupid.

Hide it from the government !!!! Your not serious ... right?

Name one other BEHAVIOR - which is what homosexuality is - that recieves special constitutional protection twit.

Speech...

Next?

really....speech is a "behavior"....really....the constitution guarantees the behavior of speech....really....has nothing to do with the content or thoughts, the constitution protects the use of your vocal chords...really

Yes, the Constitution protects the behavior of speech. You choose to speak, and hence its a behavior. And the Constitution protects that.

Simple really.

Everyone can speak or at least sign. Not everyone engages in Homosexual behavior and more than half find such behavior a bit crass to put it mildly.

Put it this way if a constitutional ban can pass muster in California and the only hope you have in almost every state in the union is the courts cramming it down peoples throats rather than pissing off half the people in the country and risking making a hero out of Fred Phelps find a work around that provides you the same benefits as marriage and call it something else... Oh wait that already exists. You just want to cram your sexual mores down everyone else's throat.

Your conflating the ability to do something and the actual engagement in that act. How bout you leave the government out of peoples sex lives, eh?

In defending this, Obama actually compared gay marriage to "incest" and "child molestation"....OUCH. And I am apparently supposed to believe he was just upholding the law.:lol: Good one...lets watch the lefties bend over backwards defending Oblah blah's anti gay marriage stance now.

Bet the Gay community loves being told that they are "child molesters" and that they don't deserve as many rights as the "black" community either. This should be interesting.

Gays are already unhappy with Obama and his stance on DADT. This may well force him to change that, hopefully.

But when attorneys argue before a court, they are supposed to represent their clients zealously. Following the rule of law really is what he is supposed to do, its just sad that DOMA is law at all.

Yes, I know that is the pile of crap the Obots are piling on all of the gay folks at "locations that shall remain nameless" who have the gall to be outraged at the Messiah over this. That is.... after being told by the hateful twirps to stop whining like babies because they didn't get their "pony". However,they don't buy that BS and neither do I. Wonder how long it will take them to figure out they are going to be getting a healthy dose of "Hillary supporters treatment" if they don't fall back in line like good little sheeple. Obot cheerleaders sure know how to dish out the non-hate, compassion and tolerance..not.

Umm, no, they aren't being told that. And hateful twirps?...so you support gay marriage?

Nobody is telling you you can't engage in homosexual acts dude least of all me. What I am telling you is that you keep trying to shove this crap - homosexual marriage - up people's nose when perfectly good alternatives are available you will create a backlash that no sane person will like least of all me.

Nobody is telling you you can't engage in homosexual acts dude least of all me. What I am telling you is that you keep trying to shove this crap - homosexual marriage - up people's nose when perfectly good alternatives are available you will create a backlash that no sane person will like least of all me.

Oh? Whats the perfectly good alternative?

And a LOT of people support gay marriage, bitch. The revolution is coming.

You got forty five percent of the vote in California dude, and half of your forty-five when push comes to shove don't really care all that much.

You get the same vote out here between the mountains and you'll be lucky to get 25% of the vote.

All you have to do is change the name to something like civil unions and give them the same legal benefits which they already have in most places and no one will freaking care. The only revolution that's coming Jack is the one that will bury your ass if you don't knock the bull shit off.

You got forty five percent of the vote in California dude, and half of your forty-five when push comes to shove don't really care all that much.

You get the same vote out here between the mountains and you'll be lucky to get 25% of the vote.

All you have to do is change the name to something like civil unions and give them the same legal benefits which they already have in most places and no one will freaking care. The only revolution that's coming Jack is the one that will bury your ass if you don't knock the bull shit off.

Nope, tried that. The anti-gay-marriage groups in Seattle claimed that, so there was a bill made called "everything but marriage" and they STILL protested against it.

Anyone claiming to want to "protect" marriage, guess what, you are already too late. It's a joke, has been for some time ... at least 50 years. The contract is meaningless, the "institute" does nothing, and family has been ruined already. Who is to blame ... not the gay people, they didn't do a damned thing to ruin marriage ... so who is really bad for marriage?

Don't forget, his Granny from Kenya claimed she was at his birth and yet she has never been out of Kenya, that's Kenya, Africa......... I guess we are suppose to believe she's lying.

Well, wouldn't asking someone to believe Obama is not a US citizen be asking them to believe that not only is he lying, but so is the head of the Hawaii Dept of Health? Someone's got to be lying somewhere, why not granny? :tongue:

Well then what's the problem with seeing it? Why is there an army of lawyers working on keeping it hidden, as well as his passport, school transcripts, just about everything, even his medical records. What's on that stuff that we're not supposed to see?

Anyone claiming to want to "protect" marriage, guess what, you are already too late. It's a joke, has been for some time ... at least 50 years. The contract is meaningless, the "institute" does nothing, and family has been ruined already. Who is to blame ... not the gay people, they didn't do a damned thing to ruin marriage ... so who is really bad for marriage?

No... LIBERALS ruined it when they began their Christian morality bashing campaign. The further our morals as a country go down the liberal I hate God toilet, the further the family unit and decent behavior follows. Homo's running amok is just a by product that that has facilitated.

But marriage is still alive and well in the Christian community, and for people with morals. It's just dead your Godless world.

How many states have gay marriage being legal now?

Yeah. Thats what I thought, bitch. Oh and gay marriage will be on the ballot in cali again in 2010...and if it loses then in 2012. Hell, even Republicans are starting to come around on gay marriage.

No... LIBERALS ruined it when they began their Christian morality bashing campaign. The further our morals as a country go down the liberal I hate God toilet, the further the family unit and decent behavior follows. Homo's running amok is just a by product that that has facilitated.

But marriage is still alive and well in the Christian community, and for people with morals. It's just dead your Godless world.

Nope. Divorce was not a "liberal" concept, existed long before that alignment was formed. Same with all the other acts that ruined it. Marriage also exist long long long before christianity.

DOMA is currently the law, and the executive branch should uphold it. If they want to change it, then Obama should have his compatriots in congress introduce a bill to repeal or change it.

Now, having said that, I couldn't give a tinker's damn if homosexuals wish to marry. It does not affect my marriage in the least. And anyone who says that it affects them, unless they are gay, is full of it.

Nope. Divorce was not a "liberal" concept, existed long before that alignment was formed. Same with all the other acts that ruined it. Marriage also exist long long long before christianity.

No, higher divorce rate is what the liberals caused. All part of the attack on morals and Christianity.

THEY DID DEVELOPE THE MARRAIGE PENALTY.

Not that you needed additional support.

Forum List

Back