Obama throws Gay community under the bus...

Obama throws Gay community under the bus...

By any chance, was this the bus?

xotoxi-albums-images-picture387-rainbowbus.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Wrong, Ho;der told our attorneys to back off. That initself proves what dems feel about law.

A cabinmet full of tax cheats, then you guys promote a voter frasd mastermind to a number two spot, does it not bother you he only cost taxpayers a cool million from king county.

In defending this, Obama actually compared gay marriage to "incest" and "child molestation"....OUCH. And I am apparently supposed to believe he was just upholding the law.:lol: Good one...lets watch the lefties bend over backwards defending Oblah blah's anti gay marriage stance now.

Bet the Gay community loves being told that they are "child molesters" and that they don't deserve as many rights as the "black" community either. This should be interesting.

Gays are already unhappy with Obama and his stance on DADT. This may well force him to change that, hopefully.

But when attorneys argue before a court, they are supposed to represent their clients zealously. Following the rule of law really is what he is supposed to do, its just sad that DOMA is law at all.

No kidding einstien, it still relates and proves the dem level of respect for the law.

Catching on yet?

No kidding einstien, it still relates and proves the dem level of respect for the law.

Catching on yet?

Then why did you say he let them "walk"?

By the way, he did pursue a default judgment against one of them.

Now that we've settled that, do you have anything to say about the actual case at issue here? Or are you just going to keep blabbering on and generalizing democrats?

Name one other BEHAVIOR - which is what homosexuality is - that recieves special constitutional protection twit.

Speech...

Next?

really....speech is a "behavior"....really....the constitution guarantees the behavior of speech....really....has nothing to do with the content or thoughts, the constitution protects the use of your vocal chords...really

Name one other BEHAVIOR - which is what homosexuality is - that recieves special constitutional protection twit.

Speech...

Next?

really....speech is a "behavior"....really....the constitution guarantees the behavior of speech....really....has nothing to do with the content or thoughts, the constitution protects the use of your vocal chords...really

Yes really the constitution protects speech, and it doesn't have to be vocal either, see the Tinker case and flag burning for more details.

And you guys voted for him because you believed that his presidency would make America into a hate-free, crime-free utopia with free healthcare, equal rights for everyone, and finally bring world peace. An Eden, where we wear clothes of woven fig leaves and quench our thirst in trickling brooks and eat heartily of Mother Nature's bountiful fruit.

And I stayed home and watched TV.

Everyone can speak or at least sign. Not everyone engages in Homosexual behavior and more than half find such behavior a bit crass to put it mildly.

Put it this way if a constitutional ban can pass muster in California and the only hope you have in almost every state in the union is the courts cramming it down peoples throats rather than pissing off half the people in the country and risking making a hero out of Fred Phelps find a work around that provides you the same benefits as marriage and call it something else... Oh wait that already exists. You just want to cram your sexual mores down everyone else's throat.

In defending this, Obama actually compared gay marriage to "incest" and "child molestation"....OUCH. And I am apparently supposed to believe he was just upholding the law.:lol: Good one...lets watch the lefties bend over backwards defending Oblah blah's anti gay marriage stance now.

Bet the Gay community loves being told that they are "child molesters" and that they don't deserve as many rights as the "black" community either. This should be interesting.

Gays are already unhappy with Obama and his stance on DADT. This may well force him to change that, hopefully.

But when attorneys argue before a court, they are supposed to represent their clients zealously. Following the rule of law really is what he is supposed to do, its just sad that DOMA is law at all.

Yes, I know that is the pile of crap the Obots are piling on all of the gay folks at "locations that shall remain nameless" who have the gall to be outraged at the Messiah over this. That is.... after being told by the hateful twirps to stop whining like babies because they didn't get their "pony". However,they don't buy that BS and neither do I. Wonder how long it will take them to figure out they are going to be getting a healthy dose of "Hillary supporters treatment" if they don't fall back in line like good little sheeple. Obot cheerleaders sure know how to dish out the non-hate, compassion and tolerance..not.

Obama is still an asshole.

... odd though ... none of the anti-gay/Obama crowd has posted how much they love him now ... that is really really really strange.

Lets see if that windbag Michael Musto or whatever his name is comes out on Keith Olberman's show frothing at how much of a "whore" Obama is now ,and demands he be fired over photo shopped nudie pics. Think Perez Hilton will try to rip his boy king crown off too? Something tells me not. :doubt:

Last edited:
Well just rest easy... at worst obowma is only going to be a one term prez. At best, someone will unearth his real, long form birth certificate and we'll find out he's not even legally eligible to be President, and he'll be impeached, tried, convicted of high treason, fined and sent to life in prison at Fort Leavenworth Federal Prison. Oh what a glorious day that would be.

Well just rest easy... at worst obowma is only going to be a one term prez. At best, someone will unearth his real, long form birth certificate and we'll find out he's not even legally eligible to be President, and he'll be impeached, tried, convicted of high treason, fined and sent to life in prison at Fort Leavenworth Federal Prison. Oh what a glorious day that would be.

You honestly think that Obama has a fake birth certificate and has been able to hide it from the federal government this whole time? That is just plain stupid.

Blech this is sickening, although the site says it may have been written from an old Bush crony (figures) although I wish we'd hear an explanation from Barack.

Sort of...don't you think that its the presidents duty to uphold the law, whether he agrees with it or not?
He swore to uphold the constitution didn't he?

When was the last time the Constitution meant anything? :doubt:

You honestly think that Obama has a fake birth certificate and has been able to hide it from the federal government this whole time? That is just plain stupid.

You better get your facts straight before you go off frothing at the cake hole like that skippy, because that's not what I "THINK" at all. I *KNOW* that what obama presented was a "certificate of live birth," which Hawaii would hand out to anyone in 1961, so it proves exactly fucking NOTHING. There is no hospital on it or attending doctor's name as would be on the long form. I also *KNOW* that he has a team of lawyers working 24/7 to not only keep his original long form birth certificate hidden, but a great many other of his documents as well. It's all part of his "TRANSPARENCY" he talks about... :lol:

So educate yourself about what's going on dumb ass, and be better prepared before you slobber out another dopey line of shit to me.

Last edited:
Blech this is sickening, although the site says it may have been written from an old Bush crony (figures) although I wish we'd hear an explanation from Barack.

I don't buy for a second that Obama did not meet with the DOJ and discuss this and agree to it. Old Bush crony or not (who will be set up for the scapegoat slot)...Obama is in charge period. Mr ego maniac "won" remember. This "blame Bush" bullcrap is not going to wash.

You better get your facts straight before you go off frothing at the cake hole like that skippy, because that's not what I "THINK" at all. I *KNOW* that what obama presented was a "certificate of live birth," which Hawaii would hand out to anyone in 1961, so it proves exactly fucking NOTHING. There is no hospital on it or attending doctor's name as would be on the long form. I also *KNOW* that he has a team of lawyers working 24/7 to not only keep his original long form birth certificate hidden, but a great many other of his documents as well. It's all part of his "TRANSPARENCY" he talks about... :lol:

So educate yourself about what's going on dumb ass, and be better prepared before you slobber out another dopey line of shit to me.

Don't forget, his Granny from Kenya claimed she was at his birth and yet she has never been out of Kenya, that's Kenya, Africa......... I guess we are suppose to believe she's lying.

Forum List

Back