Obama throws Gay community under the bus...

DOMA is currently the law, and the executive branch should uphold it. If they want to change it, then Obama should have his compatriots in congress introduce a bill to repeal or change it.

Now, having said that, I couldn't give a tinker's damn if homosexuals wish to marry. It does not affect my marriage in the least. And anyone who says that it affects them, unless they are gay, is full of it.

Well you're one person with one opinion. Thank God the vast majority DO care what marriage is, and want to keep it that way without being defiled by a bunch of perverts.

No... LIBERALS ruined it when they began their Christian morality bashing campaign. The further our morals as a country go down the liberal I hate God toilet, the further the family unit and decent behavior follows. Homo's running amok is just a by product that that has facilitated.

But marriage is still alive and well in the Christian community, and for people with morals. It's just dead your Godless world.

Nope. Divorce was not a "liberal" concept, existed long before that alignment was formed. Same with all the other acts that ruined it. Marriage also exist long long long before christianity.

No, higher divorce rate is what the liberals caused. All part of the attack on morals and Christianity.

Until you stop thinking in black and white, you will never see the truth of this matter, sorry, but I cannot offer more because of this "blame the other people" mentality. It's just not possible.

No... LIBERALS ruined it when they began their Christian morality bashing campaign. The further our morals as a country go down the liberal I hate God toilet, the further the family unit and decent behavior follows. Homo's running amok is just a by product that that has facilitated.

But marriage is still alive and well in the Christian community, and for people with morals. It's just dead your Godless world.

Nope. Divorce was not a "liberal" concept, existed long before that alignment was formed. Same with all the other acts that ruined it. Marriage also exist long long long before christianity.

No, higher divorce rate is what the liberals caused. All part of the attack on morals and Christianity.

Proof?

DOMA is currently the law, and the executive branch should uphold it. If they want to change it, then Obama should have his compatriots in congress introduce a bill to repeal or change it.

Now, having said that, I couldn't give a tinker's damn if homosexuals wish to marry. It does not affect my marriage in the least. And anyone who says that it affects them, unless they are gay, is full of it.

Well you're one person with one opinion. Thank God the vast majority DO care what marriage is, and want to keep it that way without being defiled by a bunch of perverts.

Vast majority? You barely have a majority, son. And as you dinosaurs get old and die off, things will change. They already are changing.

Gays are already unhappy with Obama and his stance on DADT. This may well force him to change that, hopefully.

But when attorneys argue before a court, they are supposed to represent their clients zealously. Following the rule of law really is what he is supposed to do, its just sad that DOMA is law at all.

Yes, I know that is the pile of crap the Obots are piling on all of the gay folks at "locations that shall remain nameless" who have the gall to be outraged at the Messiah over this. That is.... after being told by the hateful twirps to stop whining like babies because they didn't get their "pony". However,they don't buy that BS and neither do I. Wonder how long it will take them to figure out they are going to be getting a healthy dose of "Hillary supporters treatment" if they don't fall back in line like good little sheeple. Obot cheerleaders sure know how to dish out the non-hate, compassion and tolerance..not.

Umm, no, they aren't being told that. And hateful twirps?...so you support gay marriage?

I thought that would be obvious to such a know it all like yourself.:cuckoo:

And yes they are...go talk to a couple who are pissed off because of it sometime..

Obots think everyone runs around happily swallowing the BS they dish out in the name of their king.:eusa_shhh:

Anyone claiming to want to "protect" marriage, guess what, you are already too late. It's a joke, has been for some time ... at least 50 years. The contract is meaningless, the "institute" does nothing, and family has been ruined already. Who is to blame ... not the gay people, they didn't do a damned thing to ruin marriage ... so who is really bad for marriage?

Sexism is out of control as is violence against women. When you have teenage girls thinking it's okay for Rhianna to have been beaten because she probably brought it on herself (via polls taken after the incident)...you can see how the destroying of family values works out. And look at all the hate against women on the internet and via entertainment shows etc. Our young kids are learning violence and sexism is a-ok.

Yes, I know that is the pile of crap the Obots are piling on all of the gay folks at "locations that shall remain nameless" who have the gall to be outraged at the Messiah over this. That is.... after being told by the hateful twirps to stop whining like babies because they didn't get their "pony". However,they don't buy that BS and neither do I. Wonder how long it will take them to figure out they are going to be getting a healthy dose of "Hillary supporters treatment" if they don't fall back in line like good little sheeple. Obot cheerleaders sure know how to dish out the non-hate, compassion and tolerance..not.

Umm, no, they aren't being told that. And hateful twirps?...so you support gay marriage?

I thought that would be obvious to such a know it all like yourself.:cuckoo:

How would I know your opinions:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

And yes they are...go talk to a couple who are pissed off because of it sometime..

They aren't being TOLD that. It has nothing to do with what they are feeling. I am well aware that homosexuals are up in arms about the brief.

Obots think everyone runs around happily swallowing the BS they dish out in the name of their king.:eusa_shhh:

Oy. Get a more creative meme already. Nobody thinks Obama is a "king" or a "messiah", and plenty of people criticize him.

Anyone claiming to want to "protect" marriage, guess what, you are already too late. It's a joke, has been for some time ... at least 50 years. The contract is meaningless, the "institute" does nothing, and family has been ruined already. Who is to blame ... not the gay people, they didn't do a damned thing to ruin marriage ... so who is really bad for marriage?

Sexism is out of control as is violence against women. When you have teenage girls thinking it's okay for Rhianna to have been beaten because she probably brought it on herself (via polls taken after the incident)...you can see how the destroying of family values works out. And look at all the hate against women on the internet and via entertainment shows etc. Our young kids are learning violence and sexism is a-ok.

Lmfao. You think this is a result of the "destruction of family values"? Family values voters often think that women should stay home and cook, don't have a right to be their own person and don't think divorce should be legal? Yeah...oh for the good old days when women were so much more equal than they are now :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Until you stop thinking in black and white, you will never see the truth of this matter, sorry, but I cannot offer more because of this "blame the other people" mentality. It's just not possible.

There is very little that doesn't have a black or white conclusion. People that tie their thinking process up in gray matter never get anything done or decided. Being able to think something through to a definite conclusion is a leadership quality. Others have to follow for lack of decisiveness.

Proof?

Our society today as compared to what it was July 6th, 1955, when I was born. A lot has changed, much of which, not for the better.

Vast majority? You barely have a majority, son. And as you dinosaurs get old and die off, things will change. They already are changing.
Just as I pointed out... you liberal turds are dragging this country into the Godless, hell hole of the immoral toilet, and you're enjoying it. I'll be glad to check out because what you're advocating turning this country into is a stinking, filthy, immoral shit hole. You people are trash.... and I'm not your son you fucking smart ass little jack off twit.

Last edited:

And who is teaching all the kids this shit? Yup, you got it... LIBERALS! They've been in control of the school system for DECADES, so what our kids are today is largely because of the liberal, Godless, queers are OK, everyone is equal, there are no losers, no one can touch you doctrine they've pumped todays kids heads full of... like that moron nikkie. He's a punk with mush for brains... his indoctrination is complete.

Last edited:

Just as I pointed out... you liberal turds are dragging this country into the Godless, hell hole of the immoral toilet, and you're enjoying it. I'll be glad to check out because what you're advocating turning this country into is a stinking, filthy, immoral shit hole. You people are trash.... and I'm not your son you fucking smart ass little jack off.

Geez Pale Rider. Here you are on another thread, posting far-right polar shit shortly after you proclaimed your neutrality and scolded me for criticizing the Bush administration. Hypocrisy, nice.

Just as I pointed out... you liberal turds are dragging this country into the Godless, hell hole of the immoral toilet, and you're enjoying it. I'll be glad to check out because what you're advocating turning this country into is a stinking, filthy, immoral shit hole. You people are trash.... and I'm not your son you fucking smart ass little jack off.

Geez Pale Rider. Here you are on another thread, posting far-right polar shit shortly after you proclaimed your neutrality and scolded me for criticizing the Bush administration. Hypocrisy, nice.

Wrong... I'm advocating, as you put it, *CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN* morality, and that hasn't got shit to do with any party. You were outright BASHING republicans right after you said you didn't affiliate yourself with any party. It was partisan hack material. Kind of two faced wouldn't you say?

Try again chief.

Wrong... I'm advocating, as you put it, *CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN* morality, and that hasn't got shit to do with any party. You were outright BASHING republicans right after you said you didn't affiliate yourself with any party. It was partisan hack material. Kind of two faced wouldn't you say?

Try again chief.

So you have to be a member of a party to bash Republicans? What a joke. The Bush administration trashed the constitution and I'm a Liberal for reminding folks of it? Ridiculous. And by the way, You must have me confused with someone else with the Conservative Christion thing.

Speech...

Next?

really....speech is a "behavior"....really....the constitution guarantees the behavior of speech....really....has nothing to do with the content or thoughts, the constitution protects the use of your vocal chords...really

Yes really the constitution protects speech, and it doesn't have to be vocal either, see the Tinker case and flag burning for more details.

it is not the behavior being protected, give me a break...it is the content, the thought, the symbol...etc...NOT the behavior, if was the behavior alone, then yelling fire in a crowded theater would be protected

Blech this is sickening, although the site says it may have been written from an old Bush crony (figures) although I wish we'd hear an explanation from Barack.

ROFLMNAO...

This is reminiscent of the German people in the 1930s who saw their neighbors being dragged away declaring the "The Furer should know about this..."

Here's the thing kids... The ideological left... the true believers have no intentions of including you fags in their end game.

The fact is that your 'sexual preference' is a function of your low moral character...

All human beings have the exact same sexuality as you do... there is nothing genetically distinct about you; you're the same as everyone else; all males will at some fleeting moment have some sexual arousal for another male, whether they admit it or not; and such is even more the case for females...

Such is a function of hormonal confusion, born of emotional endearment... The distinction is that the normal human being understands that such 'feelings' are abnormal, morally wrong, untenable, unsustainable and unacceptable... you freaks encourage these feelings... you nurture them and act upon them; adopting such as a lifestyle.

Such is the case for the lowly pedophile and the incestuous adult who comes to find such feelings for a child... instead of implementing the positive moral character of recognizing that such feelings are wrong; forcing those feelings from their mind and replacing them with the overt insistance that such is wrong; rienforcing tenable, sustainable principles; they encourage the degeneration and act upon those erronous 'feelings'...

Rest assured that when it's all said and done, the Ideological left will be shoving your sore asses back into the closet once they have secured power; and that despite their use of you're degenerate cause, as a means to a political end, setting you up as a cultural sacred cow... that when that end is met... you'll be the last group to realize full and unbridled oppression; of the merciless and unapologetic variety...

Feel better?

The fact is that your 'sexual preference' is a function of your low moral character...

Demonstrate that all homosexuals do so in direct violation of their moral instinct

All human beings have the exact same sexuality as you do..

All evidence to the contrary. Demonstrate that all humans have the same sexual urges, preferences, and drive or STFU

there is nothing genetically distinct about you;

Prove it.

you're the same as everyone else; all males will at some fleeting moment have some sexual arousal for another male,

1- Speaking for yourself, I take it?
2- Prove it

Such is a function of hormonal confusion, born of emotional endearment...

Demontrate
The distinction is that the normal human being understands that such 'feelings' are abnormal, [/QUOTE

If everyone experiences it, then it is a normal experience. That which is normal cannot be abnormal

]morally wrong

Demonstrate that it is 'morally wrong'

, untenable, unsustainable a

Many people keep it up their whole lives

unacceptable..

to you

Such is the case for the lowly pedophile and the incestuous adult who comes to find such feelings for a child... instead of implementing the positive moral character of recognizing that such feelings are wrong; forcing those feelings from their mind and replacing them with the overt insistance that such is wrong; rienforcing tenable, sustainable principles; they encourage the degeneration and act upon those erronous 'feelings'...

All research suggests that pedophiles do no such thing at all. One cannot. One can merely refrain from acting upon impulse or desire. Also, you are comparing two consenting adults to an abusive relationship[p between adult and child- your true colors show throughout this post

Forum List

Back