Obama: "...there are no existential threats facing us"

Interesting...Obama does not think the threat of Iran acquiring a nuclear weapon, terrorists infiltrating and attacking the US, and even (gasp) GLOBAL WARMING is such a threat.

Dorothy,

Your party couldn't even defend the fucking Eastern Seaboard of the United States despite multiple warnings.

And then you attacked a country that had nothing to do with 9/11 - by Bush's own eventual admission.

As a result you destabilized the Middle East for generations. As Trump says, we have nothing to show for it. (-save terrible debt and a surveillance state)

But [wait for it] it gets better. Now you want us to trust your vision again? You're kidding, right?

Dude, Obama may not be correct about the world, but your party is a fucking joke when it comes to national security and foreign policy.

No getting 'atwitter', Ice. I just found it interesting that Obama seems to think there is no existential threat out there.

Obama has declared Global Warming to be the biggest threat we face; yet, successful attacks on US soil killing American citizens have risen from 1 under bush to 4 - 5 now under Obama. His term is not over yet, but he is 'tempting fate' his last year by forcibly (by that I mean against majority of Americans' will/desire) bringing in all of these Syrians / 'refugees (...despite the recent terrorist attack that killed 14 Americans by an 'immigrant/terrorist whom the Obama administration failed to vet properly and to whom they gave a visa AND despite the cases of sexual assaults/rape perpetrated by Syrian 'refugees' in Europe / Germany).

There is now a threat of a nuclear arms race in the ME, according to Saudi, based on Obama's actions regarding this 'deal' he brokered (a deal Iran has already violated twice with no consequences - promised by Obama). Despite Iran's leader leading his people in a chant of 'death to America', practicing bombing runs on a mock US aircraft carrier, making fun of Obama, declaring they still want to nuke Israel and us, et all DURING NEGOTIATIONS and their latest 'deal' violations, Obama seems to naively trust them and think they are no threat.

Time will tell...

Consider the "Fat Tail" risk of each of those threats.....objectively, only Climate Change qualifies as "existential"......

Londoner, if I worked for ISIS I would be supplied by Obama, armed by Obama, trained by Obama at the cost of several million American tax dollars, protected by Obama - if France was on the way to bomb me Obama would drop leaflets down to me warning me in time so I could get out of the area and survive. Obama would be content to 'contain' me and have little desire to 'kill' me. As long as I continued to feed his obsession with Assad by telling him I would keep helping him take Assad out Obama would be my best bud....

Alas, I do not work for ISIS. (Proof of that, among many things, is the fact that I just used the word 'alas'...a word which no self-respecting Islamic Extremist Jihad-driven ISIS terrorist would be caught using.)

Londoner, if I worked for ISIS I would be supplied by Obama, armed by Obama, trained by Obama at the cost of several million American tax dollars, protected by Obama - if France was on the way to bomb me Obama would drop leaflets down to me warning me in time so I could get out of the area and survive. Obama would be content to 'contain' me and have little desire to 'kill' me. As long as I continued to feed his obsession with Assad by telling him I would keep helping him take Assad out Obama would be my best bud....

Alas, I do not work for ISIS. (Proof of that, among many things, is the fact that I just used the word 'alas'...a word which no self-respecting Islamic Extremist Jihad-driven ISIS terrorist would be caught using.)

I'm pretty sure the mother load of US weaponry secured by ISIS was left behind in the retreat of the $25 billion Legion of the Bronze Cordovan from Mosul...

Watch Obama Claim There Are ‘No Existential Threats’ Facing U.S. as His Presidency Approaches Its End

(NOTE: 'Existential Threat': one that threatens the entire future of ...this country / humanity. (As he is talking about the US and our future, he uses the term to mean there is no threat to the US' existence/future).

OBAMA:
“We remain the strongest nation on earth by far, and there are no existential threats facing us,” the president added, “but if we make some good choices now, whoever the next president is, whoever is controlling the next Congress there, there’s no reason why we shouldn’t own the 21st century.”

Interesting...Obama does not think the threat of Iran acquiring a nuclear weapon, terrorists infiltrating and attacking the US, and even (gasp) GLOBAL WARMING is such a threat.
We have internal threats with the decision he has caused between the races. That and all of the potential Isis Threats he is putting the Welcome Mat out for.

Luddy doesn't read what he's told to post.

Banking Reform? Eric Holder said Banks were too Big to Prosecute.
Matt Taibbi: Eric Holder Back to Wall Street-Tied Law Firm After Years of Refusing to Jail Bankers | Democracy Now!
Tell us Luddy, what exactly is IN the TPP? Dont feel bad, Obama doesn't know either. He just lies to his ignorant voters.
12410521_1042779489148438_8506841658541264876_n.png

Forum List

Back