Obama the TRAITOR proves his STRIPES!!! and YOU in the military supports this?

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Obozo gave the stand down order and murdered four Americans! You are for this piece of crap and even after he did that to our own people?!!! Put yourself in their shoes - the firefight lasted for better part of 13 F ing hours and even after they called out on a satellite phone, NOT ONE SINGLE US MILITARY ASSET WAS MOBILIZED IN A FAKE ATTEMPT FOR RESCUE. I've been saying this for years and just last week Trey Goudy of the Select Committee on the Benghazi investigation stated exactly the same thing!!! Maybe you should be locked in a room and we light a few gallons of diesel fuel and see how you do?!!!

You're a traitor to America. Just like Obama.

It all comes down to following lawful orders. The Obama administration was wrong in ordering a stand down but it wasn't an unlawful order. I believe regional Commanders should have more say in deploying troops because they are on the ground and have a birds eye view of the situation. Being thousands of miles away in a situation room just doesn't give a CinC the full picture.

It all comes down to following lawful orders. The Obama administration was wrong in ordering a stand down but it wasn't an unlawful order. I believe regional Commanders should have more say in deploying troops because they are on the ground and have a birds eye view of the situation. Being thousands of miles away in a situation room just doesn't give a CinC the full picture.

I just love misinformation. FACT: No unit could have gotten there in time to prevent it. In order to have gotten there in time, some type of teleporter would have had to be used. If they had that then they could have just beamed the folks there to the orbiting Star Ship. You should be posting this in the Conspiracy area.

Obozo gave the stand down order and murdered four Americans! You are for this piece of crap and even after he did that to our own people?!!! Put yourself in their shoes - the firefight lasted for better part of 13 F ing hours and even after they called out on a satellite phone, NOT ONE SINGLE US MILITARY ASSET WAS MOBILIZED IN A FAKE ATTEMPT FOR RESCUE. I've been saying this for years and just last week Trey Goudy of the Select Committee on the Benghazi investigation stated exactly the same thing!!! Maybe you should be locked in a room and we light a few gallons of diesel fuel and see how you do?!!!

You're a traitor to America. Just like Obama.
Since you started with a lie in your first sentence, I didn't read the rest of your rant

Forum List

Back