Obama... The only president to promote the destruction of America.

There's a Rubber Room for these sorts of threads.

So you are saying that whatever Obama says is NOT true? Then you agree with his tricks and tactics right when he told us the ONLY way we would accept this angry black man was to fool you. To Lie to you.

Obama told us in his "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995!
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time
."

Do you understand what he is saying to you? That you have to be lied to for him to do these things:
These are Obama's exact words. Was he lying at the time or telling you what he wanted to do?

" if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can – it’s just that it will bankrupt them.
Obama said he would prevent coal burning utilities from financially existing to the point they are bankrupt.
Why would anyone much less the President want any company to go bankrupt?

Obama:"Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket." (January 2008) battlebornpac.com
What smart, intelligent President would ever put forth a plan that would cause utility rates to skyrocket?
What kind of smarts is that???

Obama has also said:"I prefer single payer health system"
What does he think will happen to the 1,400 health insurance companies that have 450,000 employees that pay $100 billion a year in Federal/state/local/property taxes will do if there is JUST ONE payer?

Obama has also said: -- "I prefer higher gas prices".
So what did Obama do to make higher prices???
1)told Brazil to develop oil and that the USA will be their best customer?
2) Encourage foreign drilling OFF Florida by Cuba
3) Encourage Canada to sell almost 1 million barrels per day to China?
4) Obama signed almost 50% fewer oil finding leases on Federal lands.
This is the ONLY real executive action any President can have on INCREASING production which would INCREASE supplies and Obama ....
a) In 6 years new leases under Obama..........9,922 new leases..
b) In 8 years new leases under Bush...........23,569 new leases!

leasesfederal.png

Oil and Gas Statistics

Finally what President would tell the enemy that our military routinely and all the time
"air-raiding villages, killing civilians"?

So tell me which should we believe? That he was lying about using tricks or tactics or he was lying when he made those above statements?

That was his goal and he's damn near been successful. Read all the bad news coming at us every day, no jobs, poverty up, welfare up, wages stagnant, etc. the sad thing is the people sat by and did nothing about it.

So is it Obamas fault that you were poor before he took office or did you manage that all on your own?

He promised fundamental change, and he will forever be seen as having been successful in putting us on that road. No doubt. Here we go.

If conservatives are unhappy with this, perhaps they should be asking themselves why they couldn't provide the American people with a more attractive alternative.

Not enough mirror-gazing in this country.

He also told you fools for Obama (FFOs) he would lie to you Here in his OWN words he tells those that understand he is a liar.
"Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995!
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time
."

Remember Obama KNEW he had to lie and he counted on as his Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber who said that lack of transparency was a major part of getting Obamacare passed because “the stupidity of the American voter” would have killed the law if more people knew what was in it.
Obamacare Architect: Lack of Transparency Was Key Because ‘Stupidity Of The American Voter’ Would Have Killed Obamacare

These are the values YOU voted for? You voted for a liar? A person who considers you as examples of the "Stupidity of the American voter"!
And I'll say it again:

If conservatives are unhappy with this, perhaps they should be asking themselves why they couldn't provide the American people with a more attractive alternative.

Probably because most American voters that voted for Obama fit the category that Obama obviously agrees with in that he HIRED as his Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber who said that lack of transparency was a major part of getting Obamacare passed because “the stupidity of the American voter” would have killed the law if more people knew what was in it.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/09/o...er-would-have-killed-obamacare/#ixzz3n3Glz7hn

So obviously when you voted for Obama YOU knew he was lying to you and you KNEW he believed that ONLY the "Stupidity of the American voter" would vote for him!

You've made my case!

That was his goal and he's damn near been successful. Read all the bad news coming at us every day, no jobs, poverty up, welfare up, wages stagnant, etc. the sad thing is the people sat by and did nothing about it.

So is it Obamas fault that you were poor before he took office or did you manage that all on your own?

Of course it is the same people that believed the LIES Obama told to get elected that Obama knew represented the "stupidity of the American voter"!
But remember Obama KNEW he had to lie and he counted on as his Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber who said that lack of transparency was a major part of getting Obamacare passed because “the stupidity of the American voter” would have killed the law if more people knew what was in it.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/09/o...er-would-have-killed-obamacare/#ixzz3n3Glz7hn

And of course most of you stupid people as Obama thinks of you never figured out that Obama was lying about 46 million uninsured Americans or 155 million Americans that had pre-existing conditions preventing them from having insurance, or that when Obama said
"I pledge we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year….. We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States.
If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too."

You and those idiots waiting for the government/Obama to take care of them from womb to tomb... you are getting what you never thought would happen!

He promised fundamental change, and he will forever be seen as having been successful in putting us on that road. No doubt. Here we go.

He also told you fools for Obama (FFOs) he would lie to you Here in his OWN words he tells those that understand he is a liar.
."

Remember Obama KNEW he had to lie and he counted on as his Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber who said that lack of transparency was a major part of getting Obamacare passed because “the stupidity of the American voter” would have killed the law if more people knew what was in it.
Obamacare Architect: Lack of Transparency Was Key Because ‘Stupidity Of The American Voter’ Would Have Killed Obamacare

These are the values YOU voted for? You voted for a liar? A person who considers you as examples of the "Stupidity of the American voter"!
And I'll say it again:

Probably because most American voters that voted for Obama fit the category that Obama obviously agrees with in that he HIRED as his Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber who said that lack of transparency was a major part of getting Obamacare passed because “the stupidity of the American voter” would have killed the law if more people knew what was in it.

So obviously when you voted for Obama YOU knew he was lying to you and you KNEW he believed that ONLY the "Stupidity of the American voter" would vote for him!

You've made my case!
So your argument appears to be that the American voter is stupid. Okay.

First let's remember how the GOP crows about its successes on the local level. Are those voters stupid too?

Also, what is the GOP plan for dealing with all these stupid voters in 2016?

NO other president in history have ever said these words:

" if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can – it’s just that it will bankrupt them.”
Obama said he would prevent coal burning utilities from financially existing to the point they are bankrupt.

Obama:"Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket." (January 2008) battlebornpac.com
What smart, intelligent President would ever put forth a plan that would cause utility rates to skyrocket?

What does he think will happen to the 1,400 health insurance companies that have 450,000 employees that pay $100 billion a year in Federal/state/local/property taxes will do if there is JUST ONE payer?

Obama has also said: -- "I prefer higher gas prices".
So what did Obama do to make higher prices???
1)told Brazil to develop oil and that the USA will be their best customer?
2) Encourage foreign drilling OFF Florida by Cuba
3) Encourage Canada to sell almost 1 million barrels per day to China?
4) Obama signed almost 50% fewer oil finding leases on Federal lands.
This is the ONLY real executive action any President can have on INCREASING production which would INCREASE supplies and Obama ....
a) In 6 years new leases under Obama..........9,922 new leases..
b) In 8 years new leases under Bush...........23,569 new leases!

View attachment 51561
Oil and Gas Statistics

Finally what President would tell the enemy that our military routinely and all the time "air-raiding villages, killing civilians"?

When experts at the time WARNED idiots like Obama NOT to use statements like these that helped the terrorists.
This Harvard showed : THE "EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT" asked:

"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

The short answer is YES!!!
According to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy research at Harvard
and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.

STUDY ABSTRACT
Are insurgents affected by information on US casualty sensitivity? Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across
Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to
information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war.
We find in periods after a spike in war-critical statements, insurgent attacks increases by 5-10 percent.
The results suggest that insurgent groups respond rationally to expected probability of US withdrawal.

So we have a president who wants to bankrupt companies. Put people out of work. Have our military
attacked by terrorists encouraged by Obama's words verifying what the terrorists tell recruits.. "Americans kill civilians"!
What kind of President is that?

Ya right, cuz without coal plants America collapses.

How about a view through the eyes of veterans and active duty military? Obama pissed away all the gains made in Iraq bought by the blood of the military. Under our dear Commander-in-Chief's Administration we see veterans dying because of the long waits to see doctors and get medical procedures at VA hospitals. We see refugees and illegal immigrants being coddled while veterans and active duty military are being crapped on by the Left's Black Messiah. We see senior military officers being forced out if they voice a dissenting point of view with the policies of their Commander-in-Chief. We see the Army, the Navy, and all branches of the military being systemically gutted to the lowest readiness levels in decades. We see this nation fall from being the number one military super power in history to one of "lead from behind" and drawing unenforced lines in the sand to total military capitulation by our Commander-in-Chief. We are so very very ashamed of our cowardly Commander-in-Chief.

Obama became president for one reason, and that was to bring down the United States. The last 7 years has been a charade. He doesn't mind being called a coward or incompetent because he is smiling on the inside, knowing he is doing exactly what he set out to do and he gets the last laugh. Now it's reached a point where he doesn't even try to hide his intentions. He's probably laughing his ass off at the sycophants who STILL cheer him on as if he's doing great things. I can see him and Moochelle rolling on the floor in laughter every time idiots like the ones on this forum defend him.

."

And I'll say it again:

You've made my case!
So your argument appears to be that the American voter is stupid. Okay.

First let's remember how the GOP crows about its successes on the local level. Are those voters stupid too?

Also, what is the GOP plan for dealing with all these stupid voters in 2016?
Hey I never called the stupid! Your president told you he was going to make fools of you by Tricks" tactics. He later hires Gruber who said it took
the "stupidity of American Voter"... I've never called those people that were aware that Obama was a liar and that Obamacare was based on lies like Obama has shown
you! He told you he was going to fool you and he has lied about so many things it shows either you are still a fool for Obama or you are just plain DUMB!
He told you he was lying to you and yet you believe his LIES!

Obama became president for one reason, and that was to bring down the United States. The last 7 years has been a charade. He doesn't mind being called a coward or incompetent because he is smiling on the inside, knowing he is doing exactly what he set out to do and he gets the last laugh. Now it's reached a point where he doesn't even try to hide his intentions. He's probably laughing his ass off at the sycophants who STILL cheer him on as if he's doing great things. I can see him and Moochelle rolling on the floor in laughter every time idiots like the ones on this forum defend him.

And why did he WANT to bring down the United States exactly? I mean, your theory makes TONS of sense, I just want to understand what his motivation is for destroying the country.

NO other president in history have ever said these words:

" if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can – it’s just that it will bankrupt them.”

The Washington Post gives that claim 2 Pinnochios.

But the former senator clarified his overall position by saying that the notion of doing away with coal “is an illusion, because the fact of the matter is that right now we are getting a lot of our energy from coal, and China is building a coal-powered plant once a week. What we have to do then is figure out how can we use coal without emitting greenhouse gases and carbon, and how can we sequester that carbon and capture it.”

The repeated claim that Obama ‘vowed’ to bankrupt coal plants

And later in the same interview:

Obama later suggested he did not support taking coal “off the table as an ideological matter,” adding that “if technology allows us to use coal in a clean way, we should pursue it. That, I think, is the right approach.”

Did Obama promise a war on affordable energy?

Which you either knew or should have known. But definitely didn't include in your post.

That got one pinnochio by the Washington Post.

The American Energy Alliance used cropped footage of Obama’s 2008 interview to suggest the president is bent on raising electricity rates and bankrupting coal-powered energy plants. But the extended version of his remarks show that he supported clean-coal technology and thought it was possible to mitigate the higher electricity rates that would result from cap-and-trade.

Did Obama promise a war on affordable energy?

If we had single payer, why would we need them? What do they add to healthcare? How do they make it better, more efficient or more cost effective?

Many models like Kaiser in California and Georgia are eliminating the middle man insurance companies and distributing their health services directly. They can do it more cheaply because they don't have to support an infrastucture of middle men that add nothing to the service they offer but cost.

He is doing a great job... Seek and destroy.

Embrace the suck of hope and change

And why did he WANT to bring down the United States exactly? I mean, your theory makes TONS of sense, I just want to understand what his motivation is for destroying the country.

My amateur psychologist role about Obama is this.
His Mother... Ann Dunham
She was totally dependent on her mother Madelyn who was the first female vice president of a local bank. With help from her parents and government food stamps, she was able to juggle a full schedule of classes while caring for her son.
NOTE: How many times have you heard people who are dependent on other people bitch and moan to others about that person i.e. Obama's Mom bitching about how her mother putting strings on the money used by Dunham for her travels.
His Father:Barack H. Obama, Sr.
He was a Kenyan national recruited overseas on a college scholarship, and was reputed to be an opinionated, magnetic debater.
As Obama's father put it, “We need to eliminate power structures that have been built through excessive accumulation so that not only a few individuals shall control a vast magnitude of resources as is the case now.” The senior Obama proposed that the state confiscate private land and raise taxes with no upper limit. In fact, he insisted that “theoretically there is nothing that can stop the government from taxing 100% of income so long as the people get benefits from the government commensurate with their income which is taxed.”

Obama..
When he was 10 years old, Ann sent him back to Hawaii to attend prep school and reside with his grandparents.

Remarkably, President Obama, who knows his father’s history very well, has never mentioned his father’s article. Even more remarkably, there has been virtually no reporting on a document that seems directly relevant to what the junior Obama is doing in the White House.

While the senior Obama called for Africa to free itself from the neocolonial influence of Europe and specifically Britain, he knew when he came to America in 1959 that the global balance of power was shifting. Even then, he recognized what has become a new tenet of anticolonialist ideology: Today’s neocolonial leader is not Europe but America. As the late Palestinian scholar Edward Said–who was one of Obama’s teachers at Columbia University–wrote in Culture and Imperialism, “The United States has replaced the earlier great empires and is the dominant outside force.”

How Obama Thinks

In summary, Obama coming from a mother who resented dependency on her Banker Mother and a Father who resented colonialism and passed this hatred on
to Obama.
Hence we see the philosophy of Obama: America is no different then any other capitalist, colonial mentality country. Obama sees Obama as bad.

Forum List

Back