Obama the Omnipotent waves his magic fairy wand...

OK, Businesses and local governments had their need for group coverage paperwork destroyed by this law and now they will go back to that BS because Obama says so? Do you have any clue as to what stockholders and voters will do to their ass if they try that?

I think you are a little confused.

Most governments have pretty solid health insurance programs that weren't even touched by this law.

The same is true of most businesses with group insurance plans.

The people who were affected by this law are those folks who don't get insurance through their jobs, and are going to the individual market, and are buying whatever cheapy-ass policy the insurance companies offer knowing darn well they don't actually cover anything.

I know you are going to be eating your words unless Obamacare is repealed. If I were half the selfish asshole you think I am I would be demanding that the government implement Obamacare as written just to watch the country collapse under the weight of government stupidity.

[

The "problem" is that the Obama Administration's web site doesn't work. That has NOTHING to do with the insurance companies! You've eliminated people's insurance with a law but then failed to have the system YOU are responsible for up and running so people can get onto other plans. How you take that scenario and say that Obama is "politically brilliant" is laughable even for you, Joe!

What the President just did was desperation...not brilliance. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when Barry met with health insurance leaders a few days ago. I wonder if any of them had the balls to tell him to his face that he's clueless.

Guy, the website is working a lot better now, and will be fine by the end of the year... so please don't go whining about that.

I imagine a fly on the wall would notice that the Insurance Scumwads are all whining about how they can't rip people off anymore.

Fact is, you guys got snookered again.

It is now capable of handling almost 10,000 people at once instead of crashing when less than a 1000 people sign on. I agree that that is a lot better, but everyone who isn't named Obama insists that it will not be working by the end of the month.

[

A lot better? Well I guess if your goal is to be horrendous instead of mind blowingly horrendous then the ACA website is "better". It's like the captain of a submarine that's sprung a leak telling the crew things are "better" because they are 190 feet below the surface instead of 200. The truth is, this roll out fiasco is just the tip of the iceberg with ObamaCare. If they can't get the website to work with 3 years and hundreds of millions of dollars why would any rational person expect anything else associated with this joke to work either?

You're spot on about being "snookered" though, Joe...the American people were fooled into thinking that the ACA was going to lower their health care costs. It might do so for the people who are on subsidies or that had pre-existing conditions but for the rest of America, it turns out that ObamaCare is going to cost you MORE for health care coverage! This law is simply one more example of Barack Obama promising to "help" the Middle Class while shoving a massive tax up their asses.

Yeah, guy, whatever, you can talk shit all day, but frankly, I'm tired of listening to your horseshit.

Go suck Cigna's dick, I don't really care.

[q

I know you are going to be eating your words unless Obamacare is repealed. If I were half the selfish asshole you think I am I would be demanding that the government implement Obamacare as written just to watch the country collapse under the weight of government stupidity.

Guy, I don't think you are a selfish asshole.

I think you are a stupid, crazy, selfish asshole. Just to get that out of the way.

But the fact you are just hoping that bad things happen so you can say you were right, it kind of reminds me of that scene in the Night of the Living Dead where the old guy is saying, "Boy, They'll wish they listened to me when this house is full of zombies!"

Joe can you prove that UFO's aren't real?

Can you prove Bigfoot doesn't exist?

Can you prove that Obama can EVER tell the truth?

the public by a large percentage thinks that UFO's are real.

Roughly 1 in 3 people believe UFOs are real.

UFOs Exist, Say More Than One Third of Americans in National Geographic Survey - ABC News

JoeB thinks 1 in 3 is more than half.

Need I say more?

Yeah, that's an absolutely scary number.

And I didn't say, Majority....

No, you said the public by a large percentage. (sic)

Tell me something, if people believing in UFOs actually scares you why aren't you upset that Obama appointed a conspiracy nut as Secretary of State?

Joe can you prove that UFO's aren't real?

Can you prove Bigfoot doesn't exist?

Can you prove that Obama can EVER tell the truth?

yes,
yes,
and
yes.

Okie Dokie, I'll wait for the proof

Okay- simple one on UFO's. It's impossible for alien spaceships to travel the distances involved, and aliens always end up l ooking exactly like what Hollywood says they should look like.

Bigfoot- The guy confessed to making those tracks.

Obama- Tells the truth a lot more often than that stupid idiot Bush did, but he has the advantage of actually understanding the difference.

yes,
yes,
and
yes.

Okay- simple one on UFO's. It's impossible for alien spaceships to travel the distances involved, and aliens always end up l ooking exactly like what Hollywood says they should look like.

Obama- Tells the truth a lot more often than that stupid idiot Bush did, but he has the advantage of actually understanding the difference.

It is not impossible to travel interstellar distances, we could do it with current technology. It is highly unlikely that it would happen the way UFOlogists believe, but it is not impossible.

It is not impossible to travel interstellar distances, we could do it with current technology. It is highly unlikely that it would happen the way UFOlogists believe, but it is not impossible.

With current technology, it would take thousands of years, and unless these aliens are like immortal, meh, not really.

yes,
yes,
and
yes.

Quite myopic of you, not all beings have a limited intellect like yourself.

Obama- Tells the truth a lot more often than that stupid idiot Bush did, but he has the advantage of actually understanding the difference

Obama never tells the truth, much like yourself.

[

It's not a matter of "myopia", it the matter of understanding the phenomenon.

In 1951, there was this awesome movie called "The Day the Earth Stood Still", which was about a Human looking alien in a flying saucer who was here to bring us a message of peace, just like Jesus. And oddly, throughout the 1950's, people like George Adamski and other "contactees" encountered handsome, human-like aliens who were here to bring us peace.

In 1975, they did a movie called the "Interrupted Journey" about Betty and Barney Hill. Although what the Hills described were NOT the stereotypical grays. (Betty described them as having "Jimmy Durante Noses".), the movie portrayed them like that. Speilberg followed up with "Close Encounters"...

Then you had Travis Walton and a bunch of other "abductees" claiming that they were being kidnapped by little gray proctologists...

[

It's not a matter of "myopia", it the matter of understanding the phenomenon.

In 1951, there was this awesome movie called "The Day the Earth Stood Still", which was about a Human looking alien in a flying saucer who was here to bring us a message of peace, just like Jesus. And oddly, throughout the 1950's, people like George Adamski and other "contactees" encountered handsome, human-like aliens who were here to bring us peace.

In 1975, they did a movie called the "Interrupted Journey" about Betty and Barney Hill. Although what the Hills described were NOT the stereotypical grays. (Betty described them as having "Jimmy Durante Noses".), the movie portrayed them like that. Speilberg followed up with "Close Encounters"...

Then you had Travis Walton and a bunch of other "abductees" claiming that they were being kidnapped by little gray proctologists...

Sorry pops, your opinion is no better than anyone else's.

;)

With current technology, it would take thousands of years, and unless these aliens are like immortal, meh, not really.

Generation ships, look it up.

Forum List

Back