Obama the Omnipotent waves his magic fairy wand...

The problem is asking two different entities, government and corporations with two different goals to cooperate and bring health care to millions of Americans. The insurance company goals are simple, make money and the government to help people.
The flawed plan was asking corporations to try and understand that maybe helping sick with r illness is as good a goal as using illness to make money. Neither entity seems able to understand the other.

which is exactly why we need to bypass both government and insurance companies....or at least minimize their participation in a person's healthcare....

in a free market the provider and the patient deal with each other directly...

or make the insurance companies directly pay the insured

not allowed to bypass the insured to the provider

yeah, that'll work.

Because it's not like they insured will spend that money on a widescreen and then declare bankruptcy on the medical bills.

which is exactly why we need to bypass both government and insurance companies....or at least minimize their participation in a person's healthcare....

in a free market the provider and the patient deal with each other directly...

yeah, that'll work.

Because it's not like they insured will spend that money on a widescreen and then declare bankruptcy on the medical bills.

sure some would

most would not

many would start to see how much health care is costing

nevermind he does not have the authority to do this....

nevermind that businesses cannot just turn on a dime...

nevermind the state insurance commissioners....

and while he destroys our healthcare system he says....
“And that’s why I will not accept proposals that are just a brazen attempt to overturn the law and go back to a broken system.”

yep, but his sheep base ate it
Obama is a danger to us and is out to destroy our freedoms and country
He really should be impeached over all this...I can't stomach anything the man say's anymore

Well, it's going to be a miserable three years for you, then.

Followed by an even more miserable 8 years when Hillary is president.

we'll see...and it's been a painful long six years with Obama what's a few more
and Hillary, she and you Democrats sheep are a joke...You people tossed her to the curb for a man the last time, now expect her to come save you....
shows desperate in my book

yeah, that'll work.

sure some would

most would not

And that would make things better, how, exactly?

"Gee, I'd better not get sick, that'll be to expensive. Bad Cancer. Bad Cancer!"

[

we'll see...and it's been a painful long six years with Obama what's a few more
and Hillary, she and you Democrats sheep are a joke...You people tossed her to the curb for a man the last time, now expect her to come save you....
shows desperate in my book

Again, I voted for McCain in 2008.

If you guys hadn't let the religious crazies hijack your party and nominated the fucking Mormon, I might have given you a listen in 2012.

(Oh, yeah... Obama has only been preisdent for four years and 10 months... you Home Skule Valedictorian you!)

[

They didn't write the Constitution either. You either are for the Law and the Rule of Law or not. A President doesn't have the right to arbitrarily change the law. Which is the point of the matter. He was given an out to delay the whole dang thing for a year, but refused. It would have been done the CORRECT WAY through the Congress with AUTHORIZATION of a new law allowing the change.

Delay the whole thing for a year until they get their heads out of their akdfdfd's. Millions are getting dropped as a result of the law. 5 Million and counting.

Great law huh..............

5 million who had insurance that was so bad, it was a joke.

Guy, the president has the right to implement the law as he sees fit. Hense, the "Executive" branch.

And, no, I don't get all mushy about "the constitution". Dead White Guys who thought bleeding was a great way to treat the syphilis they caught after raping their slaves aren't the go-to guys I consult in dealing with how to fix health care.

LOL

I already knew this about you. Implement the law as HE SEES FIT...............The executive Branch has the authority to implement laws, NOT CHANGE THE LAW.

You OBVIOUSLY need a LESSON IN GOV'T, as you are an EPIC FAIL on the subject.

Your statement about the Constitution doesn't surprise me at all either. As your party has been taking a leak on it for a Century or more.

yeah, that'll work.

sure some would

most would not

And that would make things better, how, exactly?

"Gee, I'd better not get sick, that'll be to expensive. Bad Cancer. Bad Cancer!"

currently health care costs goes unchecked

most folks do not even know or care how much a service costs

and this is why you have run away pricing

Finding a legal loophole to screw over your employees is a pretty shitty thing to do.

At least out here in the real world.

Ha Ha Ha He He He

Your killing me. Stop it.

In the Real World. Would that be the Liberal Utopia inside your delusional head.

LOL

So, you create a law so full of holes that it looks Swiss, and then blame those using the law FOR YOUR INCOMPETENCE.

The GOP told you in the debates over this that this would happen. Your side told them to get on the back of the bus, and told them to shut up.

YOU OWN THIS.............Your side WROTE THIS.................And your side takes the FULL BLAME OF IT.

[

LOL

I already knew this about you. Implement the law as HE SEES FIT...............The executive Branch has the authority to implement laws, NOT CHANGE THE LAW.

Your statement about the Constitution doesn't surprise me at all either. As your party has been taking a leak on it for a Century or more.

You Repugnuts said not jack diddly squat when George W. Stupid used 600 signing statements to interpret laws passed by congress as he saw fit.

Sorry, man, real world, that's how it works.

Finding a legal loophole to screw over your employees is a pretty shitty thing to do.

At least out here in the real world.

Ha Ha Ha He He He

Your killing me. Stop it.

In the Real World. Would that be the Liberal Utopia inside your delusional head.

LOL

So, you create a law so full of holes that it looks Swiss, and then blame those using the law FOR YOUR INCOMPETENCE.

The GOP told you in the debates over this that this would happen. Your side told them to get on the back of the bus, and told them to shut up.

YOU OWN THIS.............Your side WROTE THIS.................And your side takes the FULL BLAME OF IT.

So, no problem. A few IRS audits of Insurance company execs, I'm sure we will get this all straightened out.

[

LOL

You Repugnuts said not jack diddly squat when George W. Stupid used 600 signing statements to interpret laws passed by congress as he saw fit.

Did Bush make a promise about not using signing statements?

By the way, I can point you to plenty of conservative criticism of Bush and signing statements, when are you going to start criticizing Obama for breaking his promise? Or anything else? After all, you voted for McCain.:lol:

Sorry, I tried to keep a straight face.

[

LOL

By the way, I can point you to plenty of conservative criticism of Bush and signing statements, when are you going to start criticizing Obama for breaking his promise? Or anything else? After all, you voted for McCain.:lol:

Yes, and if the GOP nominated McCain in 2000 instead of the Retard, we wouldn't have the problems we have now.

Oh, Obama didn't break any promises. The insurance companies did.

Yes, and if the GOP nominated McCain in 2000 instead of the Retard, we wouldn't have the problems we have now.

Why do you keep covering for the idiot even when people have proven he knew different?

Why do you keep covering for the idiot even when people have proven he knew different?
Actually he backhandedly confessed to being a liar at his press conference.

Joe Biden says Obama has a "big stick"...
He and Valerie Jarrett and of course Michelle can confirm that I'm sure.
Maybe that's what he's waving around.

Why do you keep blaming him for the actions of greedy insurance companies, without whom we never would have needed ObamaCare to start with?

OK, Businesses and local governments had their need for group coverage paperwork destroyed by this law and now they will go back to that BS because Obama says so? Do you have any clue as to what stockholders and voters will do to their ass if they try that?

OK, Businesses and local governments had their need for group coverage paperwork destroyed by this law and now they will go back to that BS because Obama says so? Do you have any clue as to what stockholders and voters will do to their ass if they try that?

I think you are a little confused.

Most governments have pretty solid health insurance programs that weren't even touched by this law.

The same is true of most businesses with group insurance plans.

The people who were affected by this law are those folks who don't get insurance through their jobs, and are going to the individual market, and are buying whatever cheapy-ass policy the insurance companies offer knowing darn well they don't actually cover anything.

and poof!......your cancelled plans are now UNcancelled......:lmao:

what a moron...

For one year, White House revives health plans canceled under ACA - Articles - Employee Benefit News

actually, it's politically brilliant.

He has now put the onus on Big Insurance, which had been using ObamaCare as the "Dog that Ate Everyone's Homework", to put up or shut up.

And when people realize it's the insurance companies and not the ACA that is the problem, then you might get some discussions about public options, medicare buy ins, and so on.

Dumbass, the ACA made the plans "illegal"...your Boi King says folks can have them back for oneyear and YOU think its a :fix".
Joe you just aren't very bright.

and poof!......your cancelled plans are now UNcancelled......:lmao:

what a moron...

For one year, White House revives health plans canceled under ACA - Articles - Employee Benefit News

actually, it's politically brilliant.

He has now put the onus on Big Insurance, which had been using ObamaCare as the "Dog that Ate Everyone's Homework", to put up or shut up.

And when people realize it's the insurance companies and not the ACA that is the problem, then you might get some discussions about public options, medicare buy ins, and so on.

Dumbass, the ACA made the plans "illegal"...your Boi King says folks can have them back for oneyear and YOU think its a :fix".
Joe you just aren't very bright.

I think that's awesome.

It shines the light on just how awful these policies were to start with.

Forum List

Back