Obama the Omnipotent waves his magic fairy wand...

nevermind he does not have the authority to do this....

nevermind that businesses cannot just turn on a dime...

nevermind the state insurance commissioners....

and while he destroys our healthcare system he says....
“And that’s why I will not accept proposals that are just a brazen attempt to overturn the law and go back to a broken system.”

1457512_649860661712158_481724846_n.jpg

The King states that I GRANT THEE A ONE YEAR REPRIEVE.........................

What a Complete Idiot..............

and poof!......your cancelled plans are now UNcancelled......:lmao:

what a moron...

For one year, White House revives health plans canceled under ACA - Articles - Employee Benefit News

actually, it's politically brilliant.

He has now put the onus on Big Insurance, which had been using ObamaCare as the "Dog that Ate Everyone's Homework", to put up or shut up.

And when people realize it's the insurance companies and not the ACA that is the problem, then you might get some discussions about public options, medicare buy ins, and so on.

This meltdown is just unbelievable. Ohama is giving the the pubs victory in 2014. And to think, Obama will be on the ropes the next 3 years.

Everyone will get their licks in

-Geaux

what a moron...

For one year, White House revives health plans canceled under ACA - Articles - Employee Benefit News

He has now put the onus on Big Insurance, which had been using ObamaCare as the "Dog that Ate Everyone's Homework", to put up or shut up.

And when people realize it's the insurance companies and not the ACA that is the problem, then you might get some discussions about public options, medicare buy ins, and so on.

He did no such thing.

State insurance commissioner rejects Obama?s proposal to extend canceled policies | HealthCare Checkup | Seattle Times

what a moron...

i see you admire the destruction of one fifth of our country's free market....

and what 'brilliant' surprise does BO have in store for the insurance companies tomorrow.....? oh yah....they will be put out of business.....which has been the real plan all along....being a commie yourself you should know this...

it costs money to change things around.....and many insurers will simply not find it feasible both timewise and financially to go back to the old plans.....especially when they also have to face state requirements and still changeover to Ocare rules....hurdles that BO simply ignores.....the individual insurance market has basically been wiped out....

this BO jerk is just jerking them around and setting them up for blame....typical devious commie crap....:mad:

what a moron...

Do you think that maybe the Insurance lobby may have been at least partially behind the "mandate" in the ACA and now that there's a year extension they are a little upset?

and what 'brilliant' surprise does BO have in store for the insurance companies tomorrow.....? oh yah....they will be put out of business.....which has been the real plan all along....being a commie yourself you should know this...

it costs money to change things around.....and many insurers will simply not find it feasible both timewise and financially to go back to the old plans.....especially when they also have to face state requirements and still changeover to Ocare rules....hurdles that BO simply ignores.....the individual insurance market has basically been wiped out....

this BO jerk is just jerking them around and setting them up for blame....typical devious commie crap....:mad:

I don't see anything bad about putting an industry out of business that lets people die while paying their executives 8 figure salaries.

Health care never should have been free market any more than Defense, Transportation or Security. It is what a sensible, advanced state does for its people.

Big insurance is the problem here. Always has been, always will be.

what a moron...

Do you think that maybe the Insurance lobby may have been at least partially behind the "mandate" in the ACA and now that there's a year extension they are a little upset?

Oh, I'm sure they are.

So what?

Look what they wanted was an exchange- Dropping restrictions on pre-existing conditions in exchange for forcing everyone to buy in.

Really, kind of what like the insurance industry lobbied for with car insurance. Everyone has to get it, so that the costs are spread evenly.

But even though they had FOUR YEARS to develop a plan to implement, they decided- one more time- to abuse their policyholders and leave the government with the blame.

I don't see anything bad about putting an industry out of business that lets people die while paying their executives 8 figure salaries.

Health care never should have been free market any more than Defense, Transportation or Security. It is what a sensible, advanced state does for its people.

Big insurance is the problem here. Always has been, always will be.

i see you've bought into the "government solution" hook, line, and sinker...

as for insurance companies....like government we need to get them out of the healthcare business and turn to free market competition where the consumer is in control.....this is the most advanced state....

insurance is basically a bet......it should only be used for high ticket catastrophic scenarios.....not everyday doctoring...

[

i see you've bought into the "government solution" hook, line, and sinker...

as for insurance companies....like government we need to get them out of the healthcare business and turn to free market competition where the consumer is in control.....this is the most advanced state....

insurance is basically a bet......it should only be used for high ticket catastrophic scenarios.....not everyday doctoring...

Okay, guy, here's the problem. Any kind of "everyday doctoring" costs a lot of money.

Health care should not only be available to those who can afford it. It should be a basic service.

I've bought into the "government solution" for the same reason I've bought into gun control.

It's what everyone else does and it works.

Who does this guy think he is. He thinks he can break his own law that he signed into law?
He is either really dumb or he thinks we are.
He is simply trying to preserve his legacy

Forum List

Back