Obama the Liar in Chief: September UN announces Afghanistan falling to ISIS:

I had a super crop of tomatoes in 2014...and a total failure in 2015...any ideas what happened?
Depends on the weather.....and you must move them to a different location.

Too much heat stops them from producing. Too much fertilizer makes em grow shoots but not as much fruit. Too much Sun is bad for em. It depends on the type of tomato.

I grow my Romas in partial shade.

12341382_562814537203653_7946950965627344520_n.jpg

I had a super crop of tomatoes in 2014...and a total failure in 2015...any ideas what happened?

What happened? Disease?
No...they simply did not grow...most amazing thing I ever experienced. In May of 14 the plants were 4-5 feet tall...in 15...2 feet at most. When I pulled them up there was hardly any root....
Sounds like not enough water....but what do I know.
Maybe too much water...had huge rains just after I planted. Oh well...ill let you guys know in 2016...

What happened? Disease?
No...they simply did not grow...most amazing thing I ever experienced. In May of 14 the plants were 4-5 feet tall...in 15...2 feet at most. When I pulled them up there was hardly any root....
Sounds like not enough water....but what do I know.
Maybe too much water...had huge rains just after I planted. Oh well...ill let you guys know in 2016...
They need good drainage.

Sometimes a little sand in the soil helps with that.

Okey dokey. I've been digging out more dates. We have the UN Security Council giving warnings last March about what is happening in Afghanistan.

In September we have the UN announcing that Afghanistan has fallen to ISIS 25 out of 34 states.

Now check this out.

Putin meets with Obama after UN in September. Obama does jack shit. Putin starts bombing the hell out of ISIS.

I warned you that Putin had skin in this game because of the Chechen connection was established. Obama has only put on a dog and pony show. Of this there is no doubt.

It's been a bullshit game for Obama all along. Not only should he be impeached, Obama,Cameron and Harper and others should all be wearing orange for crimes against humanity for allowing ISIS to become a terror nation.

Don't forget Merkel. What she has done to Germany is a crime.

You want to know what was a crime?? That goddamned draft dodging George W. Bush invading a sovereign nation which had not harmed the U S and getting 4500 young Americans killed and another 35,000 seriously wounded. I might also mention that he wasted six trillion borrowed dollars after giving his rich oil buds two tax cuts, 2001 and 2003. The interest alone on that debt has cost us nearly $2 trillion in the last 10 years. Oh well......everybody knows the elite should always be able to afford another jet and a bigger ocean going yacht.

(notice the 1% line at the end of Bill Clinton's two terms)

6-25-10inc-f1.jpg

And the far left debunked religious dogma rolls on..

All the people that had to die at Pearl Harbor as FDR lied the US into WWII..

FDR attack a country that did not attack the US..

And of course let us not forget how he rounded up the Japanese Americans and vetted them with loyalty tests..

And he is a hero of the far left !

300,000 to 446,000 soldiers dies in WWII due to FDR's lie!

Forum List

Back