Finally Pentagon admits ISIS is taking over Afghanistan:UN warned in September

Well being a woman and all. I'm not sure how Sharia law works. Do we unworthy females get rugs?? Or do we just kneel on the floor???

LOL

No, after having your genitals mutilated you are chained to the kitchen stove... sorry... :p

Purchase your rug now before the prices go up.

Good one. LMAO. Holy shit.

You might want to invest in a carpet also, although I don't know the difference except one flies.

Well being a woman and all. I'm not sure how Sharia law works. Do we unworthy females get rugs?? Or do we just kneel on the floor???

LOL

Such a great set-up line, but it is Christmas time so i am going to let it go.

"Such a great set-up line, but it is Christmas time so i am going to let it go"

:lmao:

That's some funny stuff right there!

Adds a whole new meaning to 'Ho Ho Ho'.....

This cannot be true. President Obama said the Unprecedented Coalition has Isis contained and is on the verge of annihilating them...block by block. Let's give credit where credit is due...........yo...

His disconnect from reality is truly mind boggling.

:lol:

So the US has, what? 10,000 troops left in Afghanistan?

And ISIS is taking over anyway?

Isn't 10,000 the number that the hindsight experts now say Obama should have left in Iraq, so ISIS wouldn't take over?

lolol

LOL

No, after having your genitals mutilated you are chained to the kitchen stove... sorry... :p

That happens in really backward tribes. This not a Western Religion standard. Many tribes across Africa and parts of Asian that has kept and merged the practice of female castration with their newfound beliefs--be it Christian or Islamic.

Since female castration was unknown to the people of Judea and throughout the Arabian peninsula, it was never condemned in the Bible or Koran.

Forum List

Back