Obama, The Insensitive One

perhaps Barb should have a word with him?

Barbara Bush during an interview with Diane Sawyer:
"But why should we hear about body bags, and deaths, and how many, what day it's gonna happen, and how many this or what do you suppose? Or, I mean, it's, it's not relevant. So, why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that."

She is a thoughtless bitch from a thoughtless family. the Daughter-in-law fit right in with her.

BlueOregon: The "Suffering" of Laura Bush

Damn, this is making BDS look pretty damn sane by comparison.

In case some here didn't already know, even though this is from NBC 5 in Chicago, Robert A. George is a conservative wingnut writer/blogger. This is pretty much akin to posting a NewsMax or WND article.

The shit you Obama-bashers grab at!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

In case some here didn't already know, even though this is from NBC 5 in Chicago, Robert A. George is a conservative wingnut writer/blogger. This is pretty much akin to posting a NewsMax or WND article.

Or posting an article from Huffington Post or DailyKos or...

You're right, but don't look at me. :eusa_hand:

I've done that, too, but at least I make sure to acknowledge the slant of the source.

You're right, but don't look at me. :eusa_hand:

I've done that, too, but at least I make sure to acknowledge the slant of the source.

I always look for a neutral source prior to posting an article, sometimes that's not so easy.

Last edited:

Oh, so sorry. I didn't realize you were a visual learner.

Note the ticker at the bottom: President Obama Addresses Fort Hood Mass Shooting. He doesn't even get around to it for a full two minutes into his speech. But hey, I guess a shout out to Joe the Medicine man takes priority in Barry's book . . . and in your book too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBjtg1YMpkk]YouTube - Obama Gives "Shout-Out" before he Comments on Fort Hood Army Base TX Shooting[/ame]

Forum List

Back