Obama..The Great Divider

This coming 2012 election is more important than The United States of America to Obama & the Democrats..

Yup .. dividing the country is the way to win..for him and his Party..

Rich from Poor... Black from White...Old from Young...etc..

Outstanding Triangulation... for such a great cause...

Don't Ya Think?

So you're saying he should throw in the towel for the good of the Republicans?

:lol:

Naw..don't think so.

Put up a good candidate that can win the general or stop complaining.

This coming 2012 election is more important than The United States of America to Obama & the Democrats..

Don't Ya Think?

Naw..don't think so.

I think the Republicans would rather ...Trump... you for a while...

I'm not complaining .. I'm amused....:lol:

Don't Ya Think?

Naw..don't think so.

I think the Republicans would rather ...Trump... you for a while...

I'm not complaining .. I'm amused....:lol:

All Community Organizers are professional Dividers. It's what they're trained to do. Pitting American VS. American is what they do. This President has divided Americans more than any other President I've ever seen. And he has done this intentionally. He is a loyal Saul Alinsky disciple. I guess we'll see if Divide & Conquer works for him again in 2012.

All Community Organizers are professional Dividers. It's what they're trained to do. Pitting American VS. American is what they do. This President has divided Americans more than any other President I've ever seen. And he has done this intentionally. He is a loyal Saul Alinsky disciple. I guess we'll see if Divide & Conquer works for him again in 2012.

I'm very curious how history will record Obama and his failed polices assuming we survive them.

Well, you just outdid yourself. Didn't think it was possible.

Well, you just outdid yourself. Didn't think it was possible.

Watch out....LibocalypseNow... hide your Bunny...:lol:

these hack threads are sooo boring.

we live in a divided country. saying obama divided it is pathetic when the day he was elected rushbot said "ihopehefails" and the rightwingnuts have tried their darndest to make that happen ever since.

wackos.

I'm very curious how history will record Obama and his failed polices assuming we survive them.

You guys and your crazy semantics.

Fail means succeed now adays..eh?:lol:

these hack threads are sooo boring.

we live in a divided country. saying obama divided it is pathetic when the day he was elected rushbot said "ihopehefails" and the rightwingnuts have tried their darndest to make that happen ever since.

wackos.

MMM.. you seem rather impassioned for being ...sooo bored....

Sweet Petulant Peach....

Don't Ya Think?

Shall we assume that you think the country wasn't divided before Obama?

every President before Bush had to put up with Bullshit from both sides....but they basically kept that divide to where you can at least see and hear the other side across that divide......with Bush that divide became a wide Chasm.....and you needed Binoculars to see the other side.......with Obama it is now the Grand Canyon and you need a dam Telescope......this guy and Bush are the 2 worst "Leaders" this Country has ever had.....and you can see the results of shitty leadership....

Don't Ya Think?

every President before Bush had to put up with Bullshit from both sides....but they basically kept that divide to where you can at least see and hear the other side across that divide......with Bush that divide became a wide Chasm.....and you needed Binoculars to see the other side.......with Obama it is now the Grand Canyon and you need a dam Telescope......this guy and Bush are the 2 worst "Leaders" this Country has ever had.....and you can see the results of shitty leadership....

ummm... i just want to say that it started before that. they impeached a popular democratic president and he was a great president. they spent 70 million dollars of our money to get a blue dress.

the chasm was intentional. karl rove perfected wedge issue politics. it keeps the "base" happy. but now the "base" has perverted the system.

did it exist with bush? yes. but a lot of that had to do with the manner in which he was elected. even then, after 9/11, he had the support of the other side. he squandered that good will, of course.

ummm... i just want to say that it started before that. they impeached a popular democratic president and he was a great president. they spent 70 million dollars of our money to get a blue dress.

the chasm was intentional. karl rove perfected wedge issue politics. it keeps the "base" happy. but now the "base" has perverted the system.

did it exist with bush? yes. but a lot of that had to do with the manner in which he was elected. even then, after 9/11, he had the support of the other side. he squandered that good will, of course.

My view is.. it started in the 60's with Kennedy being shot..then Vietnam.. I think the spiral down started then...

well from my perspective Jill, Clinton was a good enough "leader" or politician...whatever...to keep the sides from not going so far apart that Compromise was a foreign concept....Bill was the leader,not the party....i have never had such a bad view of both parties as i do now.....Bush was clueless.....Obama just isnt a leader....

well from my perspective Jill, Clinton was a good enough "leader" or politician...whatever...to keep the sides from not going so far apart that Compromise was a foreign concept....Bill was the leader,not the party....i have never had such a bad view of both parties as i do now.....Bush was clueless.....Obama just isnt a leader....

Clinton only compromised because he had to...

Forum List

Back