Obama..The Great Divider

Obama has certainly divided this country further than any other POTUS in our nation's history. Calling Republicans "the enemy", saying Republicans can come along but have to sit in the back, etc...

Almost every time I see him speak he starts bashing Republicans. I would much rather hear him concentrate and tell us his plans on the economy, jobs, Iran, N. Korea, etc... We really don't care about him sniveling and whining about Republicans. We just want him to do his job. Do what he was elected to do. And bitching about Republicans every other breath isn't what we elected him for.

He can most certainlt quit his bitchin' about BUSH, when he has emulated Bush to certain extents...and Obama can certainly start taking responsibility for his actions.

Blame game only goes so far...he's taken it way too far...as POTUS...and most certainly as a MAN.

Obama does have a knack for making a bad situation much worse...

Pelosi and Reid .. run a close 2nd and 3rd..but it's real close...

Statism be their banner.

Is it possible.. can it be .. even Democrats have given up on protecting the chosen one...

Sheesh...this is going to seriously impact my insults and innuendos...:lol:

This coming 2012 election is more important than The United States of America to Obama & the Democrats..

Yup .. dividing the country is the way to win..for him and his Party..

Rich from Poor... Black from White...Old from Young...etc..

Outstanding Triangulation... for such a great cause...

Don't Ya Think?

NO!!! I hope your chocolate bunny tastes like soap!!!!

Obama TRIED to be a man who brought great unity to our country. He really tried. Remember all those times he told us to just see things his way? He and the Democrats have tried to tell us to simply think like them, and then we'd be united!!! It's OUR fault for not being unified. WE are the racists who just hate him cuz he's black. A liberal told me so.

Community Organizing 101. Divide & Conquer is a cornerstone of Community Organizing. Stirring up bitterness & hate is what all "good" Community Organizers must do. Pitting American against American is essential. That's what Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' teaches. This President and Democrats are loyal disciples of Alinsky's preachings. Class Warfare is essential for them in trying to win Elections. It is very sad but it is what it is. We'll see if that works again in 2012.

Last edited:
This coming 2012 election is more important than The United States of America to Obama & the Democrats..

Don't Ya Think?

Shall we assume that you think the country wasn't divided before Obama?

It is the job of all Community Organizers to go into communities and create dissent & bitterness where previously there was none. A "Good" Community Organizer must pit American against American. It's all in Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.' If there is peace & harmony in a community,a Community Organizer must come in and create hate & bitterness. That is essential. This President is a career Community Organizer. So do the Math. Are people really surprised by this stuff?

It is the job of all Community Organizers to go into communities and create dissent & bitterness where previously there was none. A "Good" Community Organizer must pit American against American. It's all in Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.' If there is peace & harmony in a community,a Community Organizer must come in and create hate & bitterness. That is essential. This President is a career Community Organizer. So do the Math. Are people really surprised by this stuff?

Well he's doing a damn fine job following Alinskys script our nation has only been this divide once before. Makes one wonder where the breaking point

Don't Ya Think?

:lol:.. Sweetie..not my bunny... not my chocolate Bunny... your so cruel...:lol:

Obama TRIED to be a man who brought great unity to our country. He really tried. Remember all those times he told us to just see things his way? He and the Democrats have tried to tell us to simply think like them, and then we'd be united!!! It's OUR fault for not being unified. WE are the racists who just hate him cuz he's black. A liberal told me so.

That's right. Only not everybody. Just some ignorant people that cannot see past his color. And trying to diminish this by pretending that Dem's label every Obama enemy as disliking him because they are just racist, is stupid. I'm sure you know the difference, smart ass. As you probably fall in the "everybody group".

Community Organizing 101. Divide & Conquer is a cornerstone of Community Organizing. Stirring up bitterness & hate is what all "good" Community Organizers must do. Pitting American against American is essential. That's what Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' teaches. This President and Democrats are loyal disciples of Alinsky's preachings. Class Warfare is essential for them in trying to win Elections. It is very sad but it is what it is. We'll see if that works again in 2012.

Look what we have here!!! Another "everybody". Get bent, fool.

Don't Ya Think?

:lol:.. Sweetie..not my bunny... not my chocolate Bunny... your so cruel...:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Well, at least I didn't say we were through, Lump!! But I had to do SOMETHING. And I didn't ruin your chocolate eggs, so your punishment wasn't THAT severe. :lol: Still love ya, Lumpster. :)

:lol::lol::lol: Well, at least I didn't say we were through, Lump!! But I had to do SOMETHING. And I didn't ruin your chocolate eggs, so your punishment wasn't THAT severe. :lol: Still love ya, Lumpster. :)

I'm just bad.. a bad egg.. a hard boiled bad egg...:lol:

I appreciate your kind and understanding ways, my friend...I'll feed my soapy Bunny to the kids .. next time they swear...:D

Don't Ya Think?

I don’t try and predict the future of elections like some retards (rightwinger) because anything can happen. One thing that stands out is that Obama is much less popular than he was in 2008, people from all sides wanted Reps out and Obama was black and we had never had a black President. For many voting for Obama was like killing two birds with one stone and this is not news.

McCain and Palin were horrible and the Dems/Obama had an easy strategy; run as the anti Bush, nothing more, nothing less.

Today Obama is Bush III, this is not a talking point of the right as it’s well known and agreed upon from many people on all the political sides… I’m not saying everyone agrees but for the sake of giving made up numbers I’ll leave it at “many people on all the political sides.”

The fact that Obama has now become your run of the mill politician, and by that I mean he is a divider rather than a “healer” when it comes to party lines the OP is correct, Obama now has to pit people against each other and this means his “base” will shrink more.

I still think Obama will win but I think he is going to take a beating never seen in any presidential election in US history. Obama will be winning off name recognition and money spent, all of his credibility has been squandered at this point. Obama will be "reminding" us all of how bad things were when he took office as a way to get around "how things are" by the end of his first term... He will displace the blame as always.

Don't Ya Think?

Shall we assume that you think the country wasn't divided before Obama?

I didn't, why would you? You do realize Obama has been "in charge" for almost 3 years now right? Bush was bad, sure... But Bush ain't the fucking president of the United States.

Forum List

Back