Obama tells audience there will be ‘hand-to-hand combat’ if Republicans win

Is that some of that violent rhetoric the left never engages in?

Or it is different? Somehow?

Absopositivelylutely.
You'll take the left's double standards when you pry them from their cold, dead, patchouli-reeking fingers.

Given the fact of the constant circle jerk and reach around on this board, I doubt you'd be much use in combat, so stick with your hand to whatever. I doubt that many would want to sniff your fingers after you and your crew express yourselves.

Last edited:
Not like the Democrats would EVER do something like that, huh...

oh wait...
Dems+Gun+Sights.gif

Oh, and just for the sake of it... please.. show me a GOP ad with a target over a picture of an opponent.

Targeting strategy, vs Palin's "Time To Take A Stand".

24972_382925783587_24718773587_3655178_2736968_n.jpg

Targeting a state sure seems a bit different than placing a sniper scope image on individuals.
Yes, it's terrible how Giffords and those 19 others were all shot.

So you're complaining that only one person got Palin's message?

So he is the black panthers? or an idiot? or a sell out to created conditions?

The left always are the ones behind woe. They just aren't smart enough to know.

yelling load, doesn't mean people are smart or a wake.

but in the same breath, you who believe the Neo-cons are no different than the left you hate...if fact you are bigger idiots what those you see to suffer.

Oh the world., the double edge sword.

It will be political hand-to-hand combat. If the GOP is able to beat the odds, and win this fall, Democrats will do everything in their political power to stop anything that turns back the progress of the past 3 1/2 years. At least Obama isn't producing ads with sniper scope targets on his political opponents.

Everything he has done since he was sworn in needs be undone and dismantled. Everything. It will take generations to undo his economic damage but we can start someplace.

Ummm, explain the economic damage Obama has caused beside leaving the bush tax cuts in place. Just don't parrot your favorite radio rt winger. Also, let us know why you don't hold the previous administration responsible for ANYTHING.

Me partisan Hack!

Me no understand "Met-A-for".

Fire bad!

And when Palin uses a metaphor you retards all claim she inspired murder. When a Republican says anything even remotely evoking battle, combat attack or such YOU turds whine like stuck pigs about the horrible offensive rhetoric of violence. Go figure when Obama does it it is just words.

When did Republicans ever care what the American people want?

When did Obama ever act like he cared what the American people wanted?????

All the time. It's why we have health care. Why he fought for tax cuts for the middle class. Why he took out Bin Laden. Why he wants to help the middle class. The list is endless.

Now, how do Republicans help America? We've ALL asked this question, so far, no answers.

When did Republicans ever care what the American people want?

When did Obama ever act like he cared what the American people wanted?????

All the time. It's why we have health care. Why he fought for tax cuts for the middle class. Why he took out Bin Laden. Why he wants to help the middle class. The list is endless.

Now, how do Republicans help America? We've ALL asked this question, so far, no answers.

You ignore answers and keep peddling your falsehoods. Talking to you is very much like talking to a pile of manure. It may stink, but the conversational effort is quite pointless.

It will be political hand-to-hand combat. If the GOP is able to beat the odds, and win this fall, Democrats will do everything in their political power to stop anything that turns back the progress of the past 3 1/2 years. At least Obama isn't producing ads with sniper scope targets on his political opponents.

Everything he has done since he was sworn in needs be undone and dismantled. Everything. It will take generations to undo his economic damage but we can start someplace.

What a really stupid post.

None of what you say is true and there's no way you can prove that it is.

Actually, its just the opposite but you won't learn that from your sources ... limb-a-a-a-a, Cry Baby Beck, fauxlies, etc. Every rw KNOWS they are lied to but they will never admit it.

Absopositivelylutely.
You'll take the left's double standards when you pry them from their cold, dead, patchouli-reeking fingers.

Given the fact of the constant circle jerk and reach around on this board, I doubt you'd be much use in combat, so stick with your hand to whatever. I doubt that many would want to sniff your fingers after you and your crew express yourselves.
Oh, that's right: Not agreeing instantly and unthinkingly with the leftist programming du jour is a "rightwing circle jerk".

Thanks for reminding us, Dickless.

Given the fact of the constant circle jerk and reach around on this board, I doubt you'd be much use in combat, so stick with your hand to whatever. I doubt that many would want to sniff your fingers.

You been in some of those Dick Tuck???

Not me. I refuse to join any club that would accept me as a member.

Swirling down the toilet bowl doesn't meet the definition of "progress."

Oh, that's right: Not agreeing instantly and unthinkingly with the leftist programming du jour is a "rightwing circle jerk".

Thanks for reminding us, Dickless.

Jerk off "du jour" would not work very well on an al fresco chalk menu. You better stick inside with your circle jerking.

Forum List

Back