Obama tells audience there will be ‘hand-to-hand combat’ if Republicans win

Yes, it's terrible how Giffords and those 19 others were all shot.

So you're complaining that only one person got Palin's message?
No, but I bet you are.

I'm saying there was no Palin message. Retard.

And of course the FACT that Gifford's shooter was not politically motivated by the right, had nothing to do with Palin and there is no evidence he even ever saw any of her ads, all that still means Palin is to blame, BUT Obama invoking fighting words, threatening violence equating Congress to a war zone with hand to hand fighting is just words.

It will be political hand-to-hand combat. If the GOP is able to beat the odds, and win this fall, Democrats will do everything in their political power to stop anything that turns back the progress of the past 3 1/2 years. At least Obama isn't producing ads with sniper scope targets on his political opponents.

Swirling down the toilet bowl doesn't meet the definition of "progress."

It's the prior eight years that are requiring the triple flush. The latest 3 1/2 year plunging is just making the house smell a little better.

Given the fact of the constant circle jerk and reach around on this board, I doubt you'd be much use in combat, so stick with your hand to whatever. I doubt that many would want to sniff your fingers after you and your crew express yourselves.
Oh, that's right: Not agreeing instantly and unthinkingly with the leftist programming du jour is a "rightwing circle jerk".

Thanks for reminding us, Dickless.

Jerk off "du jour" would not work very well on an al fresco chalk menu. You better stick inside with your circle jerking.
No matter how loudly you whine, and how much you hold your breath until you turn blue, I will not join you in your delusions.

No, but I bet you are.

And of course the FACT that Gifford's shooter was not politically motivated by the right, had nothing to do with Palin and there is no evidence he even ever saw any of her ads, all that still means Palin is to blame, BUT Obama invoking fighting words, threatening violence equating Congress to a war zone with hand to hand fighting is just words.

Perhaps painting a sniper scope target on Gifford was nothing more than a coincidence. But it don't inflammatory symbols sometimes set off nut cases? It's not like some devices of torture and execution aren't used as sacred symbols in our culture.

??
He was using it as a metaphor talking about how the Senate and the House would do battle.

Of course because you know when republicans are in the Minority and Fight against the Majority, They are Obstructionist assholes who single handedly caused Obama to Fail.

Yet if Republicans win and Democrats find themselves in the Minority, Then Democrats will be the Highest of Patriots for Obstructing and Blocking and Fighting at every Turn.

BULL SHIT.

OBAMA hasn't got shit other than Fear mongering and Finger Pointing. Most Pathetic Leader the World has seen in a long time. He can not point to on fucking achievement, or Policy and say look how great I am, so he has to try and scare people into thinking the Country will descend into Violence if Republicans win.

Didn't descend into Violence with a ultra Partisan Arrogant asshole in the White house this time around, I doubt it will if the American people CHOOSE to put Republicans in the Majority again.

Obama is clearly not playing with a full deck anymore.

No, but I bet you are.

But facts don't stop them from insisting that Laughner was a rabid Fox News/Limbaugh/Beck fan. They want it to be true, so it IS true.

Magical thinking. It would be charming if idiots who think that way weren't screwing up the nation.

No, but I bet you are.

Perhaps painting a sniper scope target on Gifford was nothing more than a coincidence. But it don't inflammatory symbols sometimes set off nut cases? It's not like some devices of torture and execution aren't used as sacred symbols in our culture.

SHUT THE FUCK OFF WITH YOUR BS FAUX RAGE AND DOUBLE STANDARDS.

Democrats have had billboards up in Michigan with our Governor in the Cross hairs since he was Elected, and none of you fucking liberal assholes have had one word to say about it.

Giffords shooter was not a right wing Zealot. No matter how many fucking times you assholes imply it.

Is that some of that violent rhetoric the left never engages in?

Or it is different? Somehow?

Absopositivelylutely.
You'll take the left's double standards when you pry them from their cold, dead, patchouli-reeking fingers.

No, but I bet you are.

But facts don't stop them from insisting that Laughner was a rabid Fox News/Limbaugh/Beck fan. They want it to be true, so it IS true.

Magical thinking. It would be charming if idiots who think that way weren't screwing up the nation.

Loughner was a schizophrenic. Schizophrenics in their psychotic state often kill people.

You're taking an old quote out of context. What's your point?

From your link, A Republican majority in Congress would mean “hand-to-hand combat” on Capitol Hill for the next two years, threatening policies Democrats have enacted to stabilize the economy, President Obama warned Wednesday.

whoa, I thought those kind of hostile descriptors were a no no?

Absopositivelylutely.
You'll take the left's double standards when you pry them from their cold, dead, patchouli-reeking fingers.

Loughner was a schizophrenic. Schizophrenics in their psychotic state often kill people.
And everybody KNOWS only conservatives can be schizophrenic.

Right, retarded USMB lefties (pardon the redundancy)?

Forum List

Back