Why the country cannot risk four more years of this guy

I really do wonder what he intends to do when he is no longer beholden to the people.

I really do wonder what he intends to do when he is no longer beholden to the people.

we gotta make sure he doesn't get re elected. Mitch McConnell knew what the hell he was talking about didn't he?

The 'clown car' that the Republican Party has turned into isn't gonna beat him. The 2-Party system has been nullified.
I've already resigned myself that 4 more years of Obie is gonna be the nail in the coffin of 'Liberty'. :disbelief:

Work out some win-win solutions, where he won't have to look over his shoulder at wingnut spinners creating canards?

When has he ever even attempted to create win-win solutions?

Heck, his "solutions" have actively made things worse. What's more amazing is he knew they would and told you guys that they would. And you still voted for the man.

Looks like Romney(care) will be his opponent too ;)

108548_600.jpg
[/IMG]​

Romney-care.............Obama-care 'light'?

Romney gets the Repub. nomination, goes down in flames worse then McCain did.
Get it?

Obie gets 4 more years.
It's over, already.

108548_600.jpg
[/IMG]​

People decided to give their money to Romney and not Gingrich or Santorum.

Yep. That is the democratic process, exactly!

Awesome cartoon.

But... But... But... IT'S NOT FAIR! The government should be able to FORCE the people to give money to all candidates equally. That way they all have a shot even though people dont like them.

Forum List

Back