Obama: Systemic failures to blame for attack.

Obama: "Totally unacceptable."

Obama: ‘Systemic failures’ to blame for attackÂ* - Security- msnbc.com

Obama still doesn't have a clue and chooses to continue to bow to Islam. He still says the terrorist is an "extremist", that he's only suspected of "attempted terrorism" and still doesn't believe we are at war with Islamic terrorists.

If Obama was in the Navy, he would have been relieved of command already for cause...citing specifically, lack of confidence by the chain of command.

I wanted to respond to the systematic failures but I keep getting stumped because they are not in the OP. When you post the systematic failures will you please let us know?

Earth to CurveLight...earth to CurveLight...Major Tom calling...put down the bong and read the link.

The link is in the OP. I pointed out the OP lacks in stating the systematic failures. That includes the link that is....in the OP. Could you cite from the article specifically what the systematic failures were?

I agree. That Aug 6th briefing memo was pretty damning indeed.

Please tell me, the other posters and everyone viewing this thread at what point on 9/11 does President Emma give the Air Force the order to shoot down off course, fully loaded commercial airliners?

Does President Emma order Airport Security to strip search every Muslim male?

I believe they did have some warning but not a location. John O'Neill did try to warn em but they just didn't listen.

America is a damned big country. Where do you look? Detroit, Los Angeles, Miami, New Orleans, Philedelphia??? Do you scramble jets all over the US and look for airlines that are suspicious?? Do you shoot down fully loaded airliners because you think they are the ones your looking for???

9-11 was a tragedy and nothing, no amount of backpedalling or wishs or wants, will ever change that. Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda are words that are repeated all through our history. Hindsight is always 20/20 but its just that, hindsight.

I've been asking the same question since Libruls started their pretend "caring about national security" act post the PDB release and to date, after YEARS of asking, I haven't gotten a single honest Lib answer.

Not one single honest answer!

Obama still doesn't have a clue and chooses to continue to bow to Islam. He still says the terrorist is an "extremist", that he's only suspected of "attempted terrorism" and still doesn't believe we are at war with Islamic terrorists.

If Obama was in the Navy, he would have been relieved of command already for cause...citing specifically, lack of confidence by the chain of command.

As would have been BUSH II post 9/11.

But HSA has had eight years under Bush II to fix the airline security and obviously they failed again. And it has had nearly a year under Obama and obviously it has failed.

Sooner or later the American people are going to realize that the money we invest in our security isn't being well spent.

Let's get some facts on the table instead of tossing dead fish around...not only does it smell bad but you got some of that stink on you too.....

1. Bush is not the president.
2. Nothing happened on Bush's watch after 9/11 and he signed FISA and the Patriot Act into law.
3. You got one right...Obama's new and improved DHS FAILED miserably.

Now let's get this straight. Before 9/11 our intel agencies were hamstrung by J. Reno building "walls" between all intergovernmental agencies connected to law enforcement, terrorism and security. Bush acted accordingly and had the full confidence of the chain of command and the entire nation. He kicked some ass and called a spade a spade...he didn't label them as extremists who attempted to bring down the WTC with a malfunctioning airborn device that contained human beings. He called them terrorists who fucked with the wrong country and he kicked their asses.

Obama on the other hand after bowing to the Saudi King and reaffirming his muslim roots on several occasions has chosen a different approach and we see that the system still failed. The only difference is Bush killed 30,000 terrorists and wannabes while Obama killed a herd of goats and 30 civilians in Yemen completely missing the intended target all the while HAVING FULL KNOWLEDGE that an attack was IMMINENT on the U.S., he failed to warn Americans flying around the world....hence a lack of confidence in his leadership at this point.

I wanted to respond to the systematic failures but I keep getting stumped because they are not in the OP. When you post the systematic failures will you please let us know?

Earth to CurveLight...earth to CurveLight...Major Tom calling...put down the bong and read the link.

The link is in the OP. I pointed out the OP lacks in stating the systematic failures. That includes the link that is....in the OP. Could you cite from the article specifically what the systematic failures were?

"There was a mix of human and systemic failures that contributed to this potential catastrophic breach of security," Obama said Tuesday.

You may want to send Obama an email and ask him the specifics on his statement. He hasn't let me in on it yet.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/12/29/cbsnews_investigates/main6035647.shtml?tag=strip

More stuff comes out.....unbelievable!!!!!
(
CBS) CBS News has learned that as early as August of 2009 the Central Intelligence Agency was picking up information on a person of interest dubbed "The Nigerian," suspected of meeting with "terrorist elements" in Yemen.

Sources tell CBS News "The Nigerian" has now turned out to be Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab. But that connection was not made when Abudulmutallab's father went to the U.S. Embassy in Nigeria three months later, on November 19, 2009. It was then he expressed deep concerns to a CIA officer about his son's ties to extremists in Yemen, a hotbed of al Qaeda activity.

In fact, CBS News has learned this information was not connected until after the attempted Christmas Day bombing.

"We must get better at collecting these bits of information, putting them together at a central point, analyzing them and then acting," said Lee Hamilton, the vice-chair of the 9/11 Commission.

Ya think Hamilton!!!!!!???????

Last edited:

As would have been BUSH II post 9/11.

But HSA has had eight years under Bush II to fix the airline security and obviously they failed again. And it has had nearly a year under Obama and obviously it has failed.

Sooner or later the American people are going to realize that the money we invest in our security isn't being well spent.

Let's get some facts on the table instead of tossing dead fish around...not only does it smell bad but you got some of that stink on you too.....

1. Bush is not the president.
2. Nothing happened on Bush's watch after 9/11 and he signed FISA and the Patriot Act into law.
3. You got one right...Obama's new and improved DHS FAILED miserably.

Now let's get this straight. Before 9/11 our intel agencies were hamstrung by J. Reno building "walls" between all intergovernmental agencies connected to law enforcement, terrorism and security. Bush acted accordingly and had the full confidence of the chain of command and the entire nation. He kicked some ass and called a spade a spade...he didn't label them as extremists who attempted to bring down the WTC with a malfunctioning airborn device that contained human beings. He called them terrorists who fucked with the wrong country and he kicked their asses.

Obama on the other hand after bowing to the Saudi King and reaffirming his muslim roots on several occasions has chosen a different approach and we see that the system still failed. The only difference is Bush killed 30,000 terrorists and wannabes while Obama killed a herd of goats and 30 civilians in Yemen completely missing the intended target all the while HAVING FULL KNOWLEDGE that an attack was IMMINENT on the U.S., he failed to warn Americans flying around the world....hence a lack of confidence in his leadership at this point.

Was Bush perfect?? Hell no. Neither were any previous presidents nor will any following Presidents be perfect.

One thing Bush did do and damned well was protect this country. Obama has some pretty big shoes to fill in that dept. So far he's falling short.

Last edited:
I agree. That Aug 6th briefing memo was pretty damning indeed.

Please tell me, the other posters and everyone viewing this thread at what point on 9/11 does President Emma give the Air Force the order to shoot down off course, fully loaded commercial airliners?

Does President Emma order Airport Security to strip search every Muslim male?

I believe they did have some warning but not a location. John O'Neill did try to warn em but they just didn't listen.

America is a damned big country. Where do you look? Detroit, Los Angeles, Miami, New Orleans, Philedelphia??? Do you scramble jets all over the US and look for airlines that are suspicious?? Do you shoot down fully loaded airliners because you think they are the ones your looking for???

9-11 was a tragedy and nothing, no amount of backpedalling or wishs or wants, will ever change that. Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda are words that are repeated all through our history. Hindsight is always 20/20 but its just that, hindsight.

Exactly.

What was it someone said (Cheney? Bush?)? We have to be right 100% of the the time. They only need to get it right once. (or something like that lol)

Was Bush perfect?? Hell no. Neither were any previous presidents nor will any following Presidents be perfect.

One thing Bush did do and damned well was protect this country. Obama has some pretty big shoes to fill in that dept. So far he's falling short.

and who was president when the worst attack on u.s. soil since WWII happened? total number of successful attacks on u.s. territory during bush's first 11 months in office? 2 (the september 11th attacks and the antrax attacks). total number of successful attacks on u.s. territory during obama's first 11 months in office? 0? dead from terrorist attacks on bush's watch during his first 11 months in office? 2824 (2819 from 9/11, 5 from the antrax). dead from terrorist attacks on obama's watch during his first 11 months in office? obama has many many faults but if u must denigrate the man for his percieved failings, never ever ever, try to make comparisons to bush to back up you point. that man was a complete and udder failure as a president.

"There was a mix of human and systemic failures that contributed to this potential catastrophic breach of security," Obama said Tuesday.

You may want to send Obama an email and ask him the specifics on his statement. He hasn't let me in on it yet.

Now do you realize the point of my question?

Yes I see the point...as well as you should realize that revealing ALL of your weaknesses into the Press/MSM really isn't the right thing to do at this point in the investigation.

Yes I see the point...as well as you should realize that revealing ALL of your weaknesses into the Press/MSM really isn't the right thing to do at this point in the investigation.

Common sense tells me the attempted bomber knows more about our weaknesses than we do. How could we reveal something that is already known?

Common sense tells me the attempted bomber knows more about our weaknesses than we do. How could we reveal something that is already known?

With the TSA manual posted on line you make a good point...but there are other things involved besides that one aspect and they involve sources and methods of gathering intel and what's done with that information.

Dude, garyd, NimrodPatek, and Xenophon gallop over the cliff together! Too funny.

Stop blabbering like an idiot for a change and try making a comment that does not involve you licking the dingleberries out of barry's anus.

Did you see DevNell's new avatar? If it was black, you would have a front row seat to watch Jake licking those dingleberries......:tongue::tongue::tongue:

With the TSA manual posted on line you make a good point...but there are other things involved besides that one aspect and they involve sources and methods of gathering intel and what's done with that information.

The problem is living in the delicate balance of justifying committing crimes everyday on the pretext we are innocent victims in the crosshairs of lunatics while keeping people from seeing we are not actually in the War that is being sold to justify our Wars. Frankly, I'm shocked suicide bombers have not been hitting the continental US in waves. Our security on both land and water borders is a joke so it's not a lack of access. So why haven't they come? My guess is the "enemy" is more of a Hollywood DC production than anything else.

The problem is living in the delicate balance of justifying committing crimes everyday on the pretext we are innocent victims in the crosshairs of lunatics while keeping people from seeing we are not actually in the War that is being sold to justify our Wars. Frankly, I'm shocked suicide bombers have not been hitting the continental US in waves. Our security on both land and water borders is a joke so it's not a lack of access. So why haven't they come? My guess is the "enemy" is more of a Hollywood DC production than anything else.

Interesting. So you think the only security we should or do have is at the borders and that is where the only real work is being done. Uuuuummmmm...........

Interesting. So you think the only security we should or do have is at the borders and that is where the only real work is being done. Uuuuummmmm...........

It is interesting how people can quote a post but totally ignore it when they write their post. (I never said nor implied border security should be the only form of protection)

Forum List

Back