Obama: Systemic failures to blame for attack.

But Obama in his infinite liberal wisdom decided it's better to NOT WARN the public, keep everything quiet, pretend there's no such thing as terrorists and let whatever happens...happen. The guy had a kneejerk reaction on December 10, launched a bunch of cruise missiles at some "extremist" training camp and more than likely killed the Caliph's goat herd.

So fix the problem and move on.

The righties on this thread would probably be happier if Obama cried on television and claimed he was terrified like they are.

Wrong. All we ask for is a little warning that "an imminent attack is going to happen on a U.S. target." That's the intel these Keystone cops had and they blew it!!!!!

warming? you mean like a PDB saying that planes are going to be used to attack us? That kind of warning?

as for your article from the rev moon's 'paper', the CIA DID know...they just didn't bother sharing the information, apparently.

The righties on this thread would probably be happier if Obama cried on television and claimed he was terrified like they are.

Wrong. All we ask for is a little warning that "an imminent attack is going to happen on a U.S. target." That's the intel these Keystone cops had and they blew it!!!!!

warming? you mean like a PDB saying that planes are going to be used to attack us? That kind of warning?

as for your article from the rev moon's 'paper', the CIA DID know...they just didn't bother sharing the information, apparently.

Hey...dropping the ball isn't limited to one political party...it's our government that should be looked at.

We are at war. The sooner it's accepted by all Americans the better off we will be and the sooner we can get our troops home.

Please tell me, the other posters and everyone viewing this thread at what point on 9/11 does President Jillian give the Air Force the order to shoot down off course, fully loaded commercial airliners?

The broken reed, my friends, is that belief you should have won the election with our party's history of failure to step forward and lead for ALL the people when we had the chance. None of you represent reality at all.

Reality has no effect on you at all?

How are congress' numbers looking these days?

How are Obama's?

How are the healthcare Numbers looking?

You can type your shit over and over again, that won't make it any better for you. Your emptysuit messiah is being exposed for the massively unqualified lib that he is.

:rolleyes:

Obama still doesn't have a clue and chooses to continue to bow to Islam. He still says the terrorist is an "extremist", that he's only suspected of "attempted terrorism" and still doesn't believe we are at war with Islamic terrorists.

Please point out in that article where he "still doesn't believe we're at war with Islamic terrorists".

"What's also clear is this: When our government has information on a known extremist and that information is not shared and acted upon as it should have been ... a systemic failure has occurred. And I consider that totally unacceptable."

It's pretty clear he's talking about before the fact.

He used the words "isolated incident or isolated extremist" it's not "isolated" the guy had direct ties to Al Qaida." Just like the Fort Hood Guy did.

Please tell me, the other posters and everyone viewing this thread at what point on 9/11 does President Jillian give the Air Force the order to shoot down off course, fully loaded commercial airliners?

As tough as she sounds (on an internet message board :rolleyes:), President Jillian wouldn't have the first clue of what to do. Much like her messiah doesn't have one clue of what to do.

Why don't we automatically put anyone suspected of terrorist ties on a no fly list? Wouldn't it be safer to prove they shouldn't be on it, rather than hoping they shouldn't be, and have something like this happen?

Why don't we automatically put anyone suspected of terrorist ties on a no fly list? Wouldn't it be safer to prove they shouldn't be on it, rather than hoping they shouldn't be, and have something like this happen?

ACLU will get you for that.

:lol: Can anyone guess what Chris Dodd did a while back?

The nimrod CUT $4.5 million from airport security funds and funneled the money to a fire fighters UNION that was supporting his failed bid for the Demtard Presidential nomination.

Dodd the asshat NEEDS to be voted out of office.

Obama: "Totally unacceptable."

Obama: ‘Systemic failures’ to blame for attackÂ* - Security- msnbc.com

Obama still doesn't have a clue and chooses to continue to bow to Islam. He still says the terrorist is an "extremist", that he's only suspected of "attempted terrorism" and still doesn't believe we are at war with Islamic terrorists.

If Obama was in the Navy, he would have been relieved of command already for cause...citing specifically, lack of confidence by the chain of command.

I wanted to respond to the systematic failures but I keep getting stumped because they are not in the OP. When you post the systematic failures will you please let us know?

Hey...dropping the ball isn't limited to one political party...it's our government that should be looked at.

We are at war. The sooner it's accepted by all Americans the better off we will be and the sooner we can get our troops home.

Couldn't agree more.

From everything I've heard and read the info on this guy was passed on down the line, just not far enough. Thats a failure in the system that needs to be addressed poste haste. This cannot continue to happen. Next time the passengers and flight crew might not be so on the ball. This should have been stopped at the airport, not on a plane in flight.

Obama and his possee think that by calling Terrorist something else it will make a difference in the way Muslim extremists view us. They could care less. They will continue to do whatever they can to kill Americans. Thats what Obama fails to understand. This is a war.

Obama will get the blame for this just as Bush or Clinton would have. Its the way it is. When things go right the POTUS gets the credit and when things go bad they get the blame. Right or wrong its just the way it is and will alway be regardless of who the POTUS is.

If Obama was in the Navy, he would have been relieved of command already for cause...citing specifically, lack of confidence by the chain of command.

I wanted to respond to the systematic failures but I keep getting stumped because they are not in the OP. When you post the systematic failures will you please let us know?

It's Obama who used those words, so you can be fairly confident that the "Systemic failures" definition will vary depending on the audience.

Earth to CurveLight...earth to CurveLight...Major Tom calling...put down the bong and read the link.

I agree. That Aug 6th briefing memo was pretty damning indeed.

Please tell me, the other posters and everyone viewing this thread at what point on 9/11 does President Emma give the Air Force the order to shoot down off course, fully loaded commercial airliners?

Does President Emma order Airport Security to strip search every Muslim male?

I agree. That Aug 6th briefing memo was pretty damning indeed.

Please tell me, the other posters and everyone viewing this thread at what point on 9/11 does President Emma give the Air Force the order to shoot down off course, fully loaded commercial airliners?

Does President Emma order Airport Security to strip search every Muslim male?

I believe they did have some warning but not a location. John O'Neill did try to warn em but they just didn't listen.

America is a damned big country. Where do you look? Detroit, Los Angeles, Miami, New Orleans, Philedelphia??? Do you scramble jets all over the US and look for airlines that are suspicious?? Do you shoot down fully loaded airliners because you think they are the ones your looking for???

9-11 was a tragedy and nothing, no amount of backpedalling or wishs or wants, will ever change that. Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda are words that are repeated all through our history. Hindsight is always 20/20 but its just that, hindsight.

As would have been BUSH II post 9/11.

But HSA has had eight years under Bush II to fix the airline security and obviously they failed again. And it has had nearly a year under Obama and obviously it has failed.

Sooner or later the American people are going to realize that the money we invest in our security isn't being well spent.

Forum List

Back