Obama: Systemic failures to blame for attack.

The problem is living in the delicate balance of justifying committing crimes everyday on the pretext we are innocent victims in the crosshairs of lunatics while keeping people from seeing we are not actually in the War that is being sold to justify our Wars. Frankly, I'm shocked suicide bombers have not been hitting the continental US in waves. Our security on both land and water borders is a joke so it's not a lack of access. So why haven't they come? My guess is the "enemy" is more of a Hollywood DC production than anything else.

Interesting. So you think the only security we should or do have is at the borders and that is where the only real work is being done. Uuuuummmmm...........

It is interesting how people can quote a post but totally ignore it when they write their post. (I never said nor implied border security should be the only form of protection)

It's what I read. Did you not write it?

Interesting. So you think the only security we should or do have is at the borders and that is where the only real work is being done. Uuuuummmmm...........

It is interesting how people can quote a post but totally ignore it when they write their post. (I never said nor implied border security should be the only form of protection)

How would I know what you read? I can't verify what I did or did not write without knowing what it is you read.

How would I know what you read? I can't verify what I did or did not write without knowing what it is you read.

Go back and read post number 60, you know, the one where you responded to my post. It's right there. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back